Forum › Love Live! School Idol Festival

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Okay. So this kinda popped out because of some people including me are spamming on a beautiful RinPana image. And to lessen the damage that has been done, took the initiative to do this. yeah, I'm still hyped from winning one of the top 9,000 spot from Maki's Medley Festival

Basically, anything that is everything about LL! SIF or just plain Love Live! discussion are fine. You can even go and do exchange IDs for your friends list or something.

For starters, here are some members ID
AkikoXi SIF-ENG
AkikoXi SIF-JAP
shadow8321
Shimapanda
Rye
ari-chan SIF-ENG
ari-chan SIF-JAP

If you're going to send a friend request to anyone, be sure to message them properly. Or else, it might just get ignored. For me, I just tend to choose which ones to accept using a bias decision of having Maki as their main member. Lol. Unless of course, if you send me a message, I'll gladly accept.

Some rules added by Rye:

I should probably add a couple of rules JUST IN CASE:
1) NO PAIRING HATE this should NOT turn into a comment warzone if it does that will be the day I rage quit the forums.
2) Have fun!

A gift from Serenata

I'm justo gonna drop this here and le ave slowly http://hako.re/forum/64-moe-download/14009-love-live-school-idol-festival-official-illustration-book-artbook-mega.html

last edited at Feb 25, 2015 11:53AM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@Rye
I've been aiming in grabbing those UR cards!!! Dx Sadly SIF's been too harsh on me and won't give them to me. Dx

At first I got my BiBi Team, then it was changed to MakiNico Team. And now, it turned into this:

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

last edited at Dec 16, 2014 3:05PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

As a RinPana fan I'm deeply offended by that spam just ignore my posts

I should probably add a couple of rules JUST IN CASE:
1) NO PAIRING HATE this should NOT turn into a comment warzone if it does that will be the day I rage quit the forums.
2) Have fun!

Soooooooooo how come you guys have 2 accounts? I'm not making another one since there's no trade and I'm super casual with it but I'm curious. I did score pretty high on the latest Honoka and Kotori events.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Here's mine.

Soooooooooo how come you guys have 2 accounts? I'm not making another one since there's no trade and I'm super casual with it but I'm curious. I did score pretty high on the latest Honoka and Kotori events.

For me, I made a new one to reroll for possibly better cards, but ended up keeping both. The original for all the hard work I put into it and the new one for it having slightly better cards.

As of right now, I'm only using the 2nd account to sate my gambling thirst.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I was kinda talking about the whole SiF ENG - SiF JAP. I should post mine too but my friend list is full does that matter?

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

I LOVE SIF!!!!! I might (definitely) be addicted to it

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I, uh, may play (EN) SIF. A little. cough

I swear that GiB releases haven't been delayed by raizoo and I playing SIF before...

If you'd like to add me, please send me a message as well! I tend to ignore random friend requests for the most part unless you message me.

http://i.imgur.com/jSMj6Qc.png

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Actually I got three accounts (2EN 1JP)

My 1st EN got all messed up thus I created my 2nd EN. But in the end, I kinda kept both. If anyone wants to adopt my 1st EN, feel free to message me. I'll give you the transfer code for apple. Here's a quick look for the card members. If you want to transfer it on an android unit, you have to zero out the love gems first

Got the JP account, got hyped with the version difference of EN and JP. Got bored with the very few songs of EN back then and kinda enjoyed the B-Side songs that were not available in EN back then as well

So there. :3

Again, I'm very sorry RinPana fans except to Rye

Will add you people once I got home. :3

@Rye
Feel free to post yours. Receiving more friend request wouldn't hurt. i guess.

last edited at Dec 16, 2014 2:55PM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I'd like to post my user IDs but idk how so oh well. Sorry to the Rin Pana fans, didn't mean to spam the forums.

@Akio Xi I'd love to take it off your hands but idk what my life would turn into if I had 3 accounts since I play religiously. I might need a SIF Anonymous at some point...

Edit: I'm really temper to steal your profile about me. Can I? I'll charish it forever.

Seriously though how do you post picture on here???

last edited at Dec 16, 2014 10:13PM

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

SHIMA GIMME YOUR GOLD

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Wow it seems that most players here have an addiction...........

Um ari-chan I think they just screencap then upload it somewhere you just need to post your ID # which is in your profile.

AkikoXi I can take that account I'll cherish it on my tablet...I'm a little worried that ari-chan may be lost forever.

My ID cuz I'm lazy don't want to screencap 0 3 6 8 0 5 3 4 9 there's an obvious Nanoha reference on my profile so it's hard to miss.

joined Jul 2, 2013

SHIMA GIMME YOUR GOLD

You don't want them love gems instead?

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

@Rye you might just be saving my life here and I just meant pics in general but anyways,

message me and I'll add you:
JP Version: 112741619
Eng Version: 500266057

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

lol check here you'll learn how to do that. I may login on SIF later but like I said I'm pretty casual I'm most likely the lowest lvl too 60 I think? I won't read spoilers if I get that account.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

SHIMA GIMME YOUR GOLD

You don't want them love gems instead?

who will supply me enough for christmas nozomi though :(

joined Jul 2, 2013

who will supply me enough for christmas nozomi though :(

Life lesson #1: what you don't have, just take from others. If taking from one isn't enough, move on to the next.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Has anyone here gotten that Nozomi yet? I can trade it for my holographic charizard or 1st edition dracossack.
I just noticed Shimapanda has over 23 million gold...wow...I wish you could use that for something.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^Everyone forgetting the Maki's Medoly Festival or something? Gold is useful now.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ari-chan
Sure. No problem :)
Just wondering how I can send them to you though. XD
Likewise, you just have to screen caputure your profile and upload it anywhere (what I'm using is tinypic just cause it doesn't need registrations. XD) Just post the image link here or refer to the markdown tutorial for some instructions that you need.
And oh. We got the same fate. Since I'm playing the game in a addicted kind of way as of now, only during events though, it's quite a challenge in battling for a targeted rank. I was already planning to abandon it since I can't get a hold of even a single Maki SR back then with that account, but then it suddenly gave me adorable Maki SRs. So yeah. I just can't leave it be without anyone that can take care of it. If you're willing to suffer the same fate, I'm very much willing to give it. :3

@Rye
That much Gold coins is very much useful now! For EN, in the future that is maybe after a year?! All thanks to the Medley Festival that link is a MAJOR SPOILER. Don't click it
I'm saving my love gems for an upcoming Nico Score Match after Umi's next event. ( ̄▽ ̄)
So sorry Nozomi! >_<
And oh! Where can I send you the transfer code for the adoption of my account? :)
are you an apple user? If not, I'll have to zero out first the love gems of that account before you can transfer it in your device

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

^Everyone forgetting the Maki's Medoly Festival or something? Gold is useful now.

By the time we get Medley Festival next year I'll probably have 4x that amount... lol

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ ROFL, I thought Kouhai was just trolling because of the caps.

Aww no one liked my tcg jokes :/

@AkikoXi: I got an idea that souds pretty safe, post half the code here and send the other half with the SIF message system. All android here no apple.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

No I seriously need gold I run out of them all the time, ask Shima

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^What do you even spend it on?

But lol just thought of something: Okay, so it's the new poll is bridal theme and Nozomi wants to go to Vagas soo... SHE WANTS TO ElOPE!
Not that crazy when you think about how a certain 6 star SR Umi asked me to marry her! CX I need help, I wasn't always love live trash

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ I think kouhai got too much of love gems, hence, she kept on doing practice with her members
( ̄▽ ̄)

@Rye
Lol. I just zeroed out all the love gems on my 1st account but then again, here's what I got in exchange of that:

Anyway, here's the first part of the transfer code:
nn702507
PS
It's no Christmas Nozomi but then again... Where's my Charizard??!

last edited at Dec 18, 2014 1:33AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ I don't know why but I kinda saw a UR Nozomi coming for some reason I didn't say anything because I mean what are the odds but...SWEET ♥ not the christmas one but just as good
Don't worry I'll take gooooood care of that account...hehehe...

Btw you did you already vote on that one? If not I guess it should be your choice Maki?duh

here's your charizard treat it well

Done pretty cool thank you, did you tell your buddies about the account transfer? I saw a bunch of messages don't worry I won't read them it's just so people don't think I hacked you or something. WHY DID YOU HIDE THE SR CHRISTMAS KAYO-CHIN?! double shock

HOW MANY TIMES AM I GONNA EDIT?! anyway added sent a request to all of you and I'll probably send another with the new adopted account sometime later.

last edited at Dec 18, 2014 2:40AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.