Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I really like this so far :)

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/exciting_feelings_ch01#4

I thought it was Sachiko & Yumi ! (without ribbons). They at least somewhat remind me of them.

Looking forward to more.

You know, I never finished this but... do they yuri at all??

Finished what? Marimite? Or the current manhwa?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Marimite never goes beyond subtext really - i think it might be a bit clearer in the light novels but no, its never outright yuri.

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 4:02PM

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

finally ...it's here ..

There are already more chapters?

There's up to ch13 now I think?

14!

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

I want more >w<

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

Damn this is cute!

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Chinese then Korean? The yuri kingdom is on a roll. C:

1nora%20cooper
joined Nov 23, 2014

So there are 14 chap ? Where can I read them of course I mean raw version are they uploaded online ?

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

So nice beginning. I want more.

joined Jul 31, 2014

Another cute Yuri, love in the college.
Sweet storyline and it's from Korea.
Can't wait to know the whole story.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

i like this :D

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Oh man. This art is wonderful and I can totally sympathize with No-re in regards to mornings, classes, and taking wrong turns to get to those classes.

By the way, The '-a' is a part of Seol-a's name. And No-re means 'song' in Korean.

That's interesting. Thanks for letting us know. Doe's Seol-a's name mean anything?

Also, is No-re her personal name or her surname?

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

Loving this so far. It seems like the Koreans are outdoing the Japanese when it comes to yuri towards the end of the year.

joined Nov 12, 2014

So there are 14 chap ? Where can I read them of course I mean raw version are they uploaded online ?

https://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/1629837

thanks for this link. I think I'll try reading the raw webcomic even though my Korean sucks xD

Jpeg_20181005_095801%20(1)
joined Apr 8, 2014

I'd never thought I'd see a Korean Yuri Manhwa here though. From what I remember Koreans are not so open to this kind of relationship. Oh well, Lol I'm darn happy. The releases this month are really good. Their Story is one I'm following and now this ^^ It's a yuri month for me xD. The first chapter was already comedic and interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter xD.

Oh man. This art is wonderful and I can totally sympathize with No-re in regards to mornings, classes, and taking wrong turns to get to those classes.

By the way, The '-a' is a part of Seol-a's name. And No-re means 'song' in Korean.

That's interesting. Thanks for letting us know. Doe's Seol-a's name mean anything?

Isn't it Nore means voice in Korean?

Nore is her first name and Kim is her surname. Same as Bek Seola, Bek is her surname and Seola as first.

Loving this so far. It seems like the Koreans are outdoing the Japanese when it comes to yuri towards the end of the year.

I am also thinking about that too LOL! Chinese and Korean is overshadowing Japanese yuri at the end of this year.

last edited at Dec 16, 2014 12:49AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

This is pretty cute. HOWEVER my experience with romance manwhas says me that down the line this will become soul crushing depressing and oh god what did I ever did to Korea for that q_q

Well, yeah, but even though they're both Korean, manhwa and webtoons are different. Webtoons are much less likely to go the drowning in anguish route IMO.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Personnally I remember "Norebang" which means karaoke. Bang is the room so Nore should be the song (and Noreda = to sing) => the room where you sing
From what i've seen (which means not much x)), it's often like that in korean

last edited at Dec 16, 2014 10:12AM

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

This really gives me exciting feelings. :3 :3 :3

2014 is the Year of the Yuri.

joined Dec 15, 2014

I'd never thought I'd see a Korean Yuri Manhwa here though. From what I remember Koreans are not so open to this kind of relationship. Oh well, Lol I'm darn happy. The releases this month are really good. Their Story is one I'm following and now this ^^ It's a yuri month for me xD. The first chapter was already comedic and interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter xD.

'

Nore is her first name and Kim is her surname. Same as Bek Seola, Bek is her surname and Seola as first.

I am also thinking about that too LOL! Chinese and Korean is overshadowing Japanese yuri at the end of this year.

Voice is 'moksori' in korean. And about Seol-a's name, 'bek-seol' means 'white snow'. And in korean, 'snow white' is called 'bek-seol princess'. But it doesn't matter so much in this story.

last edited at Dec 16, 2014 10:37AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Marimite never goes beyond subtext really - i think it might be a bit clearer in the light novels but no, its never outright yuri.

A bit clearer in the light novels?? Dammit X-(

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

Ten minutes later. :)

joined Dec 16, 2014

I just c-cant// T-T I want more!! Ch. 14 is <3
I hope they'll have a happy ending

joined Apr 19, 2013

Love this new manga!! I can't wait to see this as a dorama.... a girl can dream a little XD

joined Apr 1, 2013

I so frikkin' love it!~

can't wait for more~

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I liked it :D

joined Apr 14, 2013

this is gonna be good

To reply you must either login or sign up.