Forum › Posts by myday

joined Dec 15, 2014

Am Korean, read all the not-translated latest chapters, and I gotta say....

Guys, this is the CUTEST Korean Yuri you're ever gonna see

myday
Image Comments 14 Oct 22:53
joined Dec 15, 2014
[yudaoshan]%2057453744_p4

Be careful about what you're saying

myday
Image Comments 24 Jul 09:45
joined Dec 15, 2014
09%20-%20gdmzy51

Um..... Translator...... I know that this comic strip was originally in Korean, and Mercy's last line was "Let's just go eat ramyun at my home.", not 'ramen'. I had to point this out because in Korea..... saying "Let's go eat at ramyun at my home." is kind of like a indirect way of suggesting s......e......x at the speaker's house.....

joined Dec 15, 2014

I'd never thought I'd see a Korean Yuri Manhwa here though. From what I remember Koreans are not so open to this kind of relationship. Oh well, Lol I'm darn happy. The releases this month are really good. Their Story is one I'm following and now this ^^ It's a yuri month for me xD. The first chapter was already comedic and interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter xD.

Oh man. This art is wonderful and I can totally sympathize with No-re in regards to mornings, classes, and taking wrong turns to get to those classes.
'

By the way, The '-a' is a part of Seol-a's name. And No-re means 'song' in Korean.

That's interesting. Thanks for letting us know. Doe's Seol-a's name mean anything?

Also, is No-re her personal name or her surname?

Isn't it Nore means voice in Korean?

Nore is her first name and Kim is her surname. Same as Bek Seola, Bek is her surname and Seola as first.

Loving this so far. It seems like the Koreans are outdoing the Japanese when it comes to yuri towards the end of the year.

I am also thinking about that too LOL! Chinese and Korean is overshadowing Japanese yuri at the end of this year.

Voice is 'moksori' in korean. And about Seol-a's name, 'bek-seol' means 'white snow'. And in korean, 'snow white' is called 'bek-seol princess'. But it doesn't matter so much in this story.

last edited at Dec 16, 2014 10:37AM

joined Dec 15, 2014

I'm a Korean myself...I had been reading this ever since it got posted on the challenge weboons section of NAVER. The comic has been removed to COMICO, which is a comic viewing application that is NOT free. Greatful to see somebody translating this in english^^
By the way, The '-a' is a part of Seol-a's name. And No-re means 'song' in Korean.