Forum › Girls' Last Tour Anthology Comic discussion

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

cant they just get a rest already?

But they did get a rest there at the end.

joined Mar 18, 2018

Just finished the anime and i must say i absolutly loved it. There really isn't anything like it in my opinion.
This was a really nice alt-ending if you ask me~

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This is great but the fact that they're still dead on the ceiling of the universe is making me cry man

last edited at Jan 30, 2020 9:10AM

K11
joined Apr 26, 2020

I actually catched some hidden yuri vibes in the later chapters with all that cuddling and handholding. I see it as totally plausible, they started the journey as kids and naturally had no romantic feelings whatsoever yet, but as they grew older they naturally got them and since they are literally the only persons around they had no choice

this was also a good way to cheer me up after reading the end of the manga

joined Oct 2, 2020

-B-but potatoes can't lewd potatoes.

-I ship the hell out of them, but if I'm being honest... it feels wrong to wish romance on them.

-I'm guilty of this, of course. I think they'd be cute as hell together. But their relationship is so much stronger and so much more special than any sort of romance. Sure, it's possible for them to be romantic on top of what they are to each other now. But I really don't see the point. I love the fan art, and this made me super happy considering the author herself approves. But idk... I can't be the only one who thinks this, right?

-I'm with you. I kinda see them as my daughters so while I enjoy fanarts & joke about them being gay for one another, I don't actively try to ship them since, like, it feels wrong shipping your daughters together.

personally, i hate tkmiz for doing this. i rather have some closure platonic relation ship, when yuuri reunited with chito and they both just grateful they have each other. it makes the show even more unique because the character are like that. but this...this is just pandering...

still im happy for potato they live in peaceful life in alternate dimension, but why did the author did this i dont even know...im sticking with them just being Great friend.

The Girl's Last Tour Anthology is a collection of NON-CANON stories written by various different authors that are basically free form comics very loosely based on either the characters or setting of Girl's Last Tour where the mangakas got to play around and make whatever little story they wanted. It's a bit like a collection of tribute works. This particular story by tkmiz is the bookend to the series that serves as a clever framing mechanism for the rest of the works in the Anthology.

Rest assured the girls still lie their frozen together in eternal slumber beneath the stars atop the crumbling remnants of humanity.

yes im aware of that im just complain about their established relationship in this setting, and since the ending are open ended, we might not know if they got teleported in this world or not. https://imgur.com/a/WCMYfI7

and the last page also imply where cinema still working and its alternate version. but i prefer potatoes in twitter instead, since tkmiz made them more living freely instead got burdened by reality.

whether tkmiz wanted to make her fans happy by this alternate setting, its fine. but it just doesnt seem best idea for potatoes...

god i hope they are fine in alternate world, cant they just get a rest already?

Long-ass quote just to say one thing: the parallel universe do exist, and it's called Shimeji simulation.

joined Sep 13, 2018

i wish it was the other way around , her dreaming about them going to a trip into a dead world.

I loved this, I recently found the anime and ended up reading the official manga. But I loved their dynamic through and through. Whether it be romantic or not.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

I assumed this happened with the Yuu and Chito in Shimeji Simulation’s universe

last edited at May 31, 2022 1:41PM

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

waaAAAA i've never even read the original manga or watched the anime but this made me feel all kinds of emotions ;A;

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

waaAAAA i've never even read the original manga or watched the anime but this made me feel all kinds of emotions ;A;

You should, they're great.

Untitled11231232312
joined Apr 13, 2022

girls last tour good ending

To reply you must either login or sign up.