Forum › Stretch discussion

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

They heard you.

Two more days and we get our dose too ^__^

joined Oct 29, 2014

2 days, 2 hours, 13 minutes and a few seconds.

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

2 more days and we have new chapter???

joined Mar 28, 2014

2 more days and we have new chapter???

yes, at least the one in Japanese - it's published on the official site at 0:00 of the official release date, which is 16:00 CET of the previous day and whatever the time is in Americas.

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

yes, at least the one in Japanese - it's published on the official site at 0:00 of the official release date, which is 16:00 CET of the previous day and whatever the time is in Americas.

This is the best quote today )))
M/y gosh, cant wait :<<<

joined Apr 9, 2014

patience patience!

joined Mar 28, 2014

patience patience!

stretch stretch! xD

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Citrus viewership is too overpowered. Just when we were close to them in forum posts, they knock us down.

Hahaha.

I can't wait for the new chapter.

joined Mar 28, 2014

Citrus viewership is too overpowered. Just when we were close to them in forum posts, they knock us down.

Don't give up! We have cuter avatars! ^__^ which reminds me I wanted to colour another one, hehehe...

By the way, to be honest, despite my personal hype, I'm preparing for the worst xD Akili could also troll and time skip to April with a bunch of upcoming stretch-centric chapters without any romance or drama at all.
Oh, and I also think they never went to an event together like, say, movie, theme park, zoo, museum, lol pool, lol hot springs.. ah, that's it - a vacation together, they never travelled together!
Or, say, Hanami might also be nice as a setting... hah, that just made me realise they did at least go for the NY fest together... Ok, karaoke then? Oh, wait I know! How about a new double-bed - stretching in IKEA hahaha.
Or Ran is busy with exams... so boring and realistic - Akili for sure will choose a route like this and sparkle it with cute ero-stretching, kekeke

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Don't give up! We have cuter avatars! ^__^ which reminds me I wanted to colour another one, hehehe...

I won't!

When Stretch reaches its full yuri potential, we'll be seeing a totally different dynamic on Dynasty, I'm sure of it! Full fandom migration! Haha maybe that's too optimistic.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm just waiting the triangle with the foreigner yoga master D:

joined Mar 28, 2014

Hahaha, must be Ran's elder sis or her childhood friend

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

What chapter(s) are you two referring to? I don't remember a yoga master.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You don't? I remember it clearly

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hehe sorry but it didn't happen, but Takachi was trying to figure out what could happen next so I went and wrote my cliche vision hehehe, Ran is just too cute and sexy so you gotta throw something extravagant if a triangle arises!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, Ran's sister can always show up and try to get Keiko for herself.

joined Mar 28, 2014

sorry but it didn't happen

haha, we almost made Yuppers reread the whole story xD
Which reminds me, ever since Chapter 0 has been released, I find it awkward how Ran first drinks a lot of milk/juice/water/whatever and then stands on her head!

btw, if I did my maths right, Ran will graduate in a year from "now", right? If they still remain platonic by that time, could be a decisive period whether to stay living together or not. I wonder what Ran's plans for the future are. What kind of doctor is she going to be? Therapist? For kids? Some kind of healthy gymnastics?

last edited at Dec 9, 2014 6:37PM

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

to stay living together or not.

You named yourself Takachi? Soon you'll name your daughter Takachi.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

to stay living together or not.

You named yourself Takachi? Soon you'll name your daughter Takachi.

I'm lost.

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

I am now officially lost. Thank you kind people.

Rsz_1rsz_lilylove
joined Jun 5, 2014

So....I keep seeing reference to Ran having a sibling around here...
Am I the only one who thinks Ran is an only child? She surely acts like one, but that aside...

Initially when I read chapter 10, I thought she had a sister. In rereading, it seemed more like that text was a continuation of her friend's account of why Keiko was a bad egg. After all, why would Ran be so naive of Keiko and her reputation if she had a sister to giver her warnings well in advance?
Added to which, the sister is never mentioned otherwise, she's not in the family photo and didn't show up at the father's grave to pay respects for the 49th day memorial....

Even the layout of the text bubbles that I assume lead people to believe Ran has a sister are different from the norm when it's the characters own narration (like here or here or here etc etc) in that they are double bordered.

Just throwing that out there. If there are any other hints that point to Ran having a sibling, please enlighten.

joined Mar 28, 2014

Just throwing that out there. If there are any other hints that point to Ran having a sibling, please enlighten.

Attention to the details, they said... wow! This is really well-spotted. I was totally under the impression up till now, that those words were Ran's thoughts / her sister's warnings. But I think you're absolutely right that those double-border text bubbles are indeed the words of Ran's classmate.
This kills the idea of Citrusifying the plot, but... it is probably a good thing xD

I'm lost.

hey-hey, Yuppers, here's a hand, don't get lost! Let's stretch together ^__^

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I'm lost.

Woah. L- lewd.

last edited at Dec 9, 2014 9:16PM

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

So....I keep seeing reference to Ran having a sibling around here...
Am I the only one who thinks Ran is an only child? She surely acts like one, but that aside...

Initially when I read chapter 10, I thought she had a sister. In rereading, it seemed more like that text was a continuation of her friend's account of why Keiko was a bad egg. After all, why would Ran be so naive of Keiko and her reputation if she had a sister to giver her warnings well in advance?
Added to which, the sister is never mentioned otherwise, she's not in the family photo and didn't show up at the father's grave to pay respects for the 49th day memorial....

Even the layout of the text bubbles that I assume lead people to believe Ran has a sister are different from the norm when it's the characters own narration (like here or here or here etc etc) in that they are double bordered.

Chapter 10 was soooo gooooood.

What was Earisu talking about? I feel so out of the loop.

joined Mar 28, 2014

What was Earisu talking about? I feel so out of the loop.

To be honest, I don't know myself ^^;
But maybe, just maybe, just really a guess, what was meant was that my guesses for what's coming in a year in Stretch were no better than guessing my future child's name by my nickname.

Anyway, it's certainly not the reason to feel lost - less than 12 hours before the new chapter gets published!

last edited at Dec 9, 2014 11:01PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.