Forum › The Real Her discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Is this a one shot? Or a serial? Thanks in advance!

joined Nov 11, 2010

Seems like a serial. I really like Imamura Youko's art, I'm looking forward to more.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Gosh this is so cute :3

joined Jul 3, 2011

I think tsunderes make the most kawaii characters. Watching them struggle between their personality and their feelings is just too adorable

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

sorry, but i couldn't wait, and i read the raw before the editing, and it was worthwhile, because it's one of the best things i read recently, i'm still laughing,

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Whoa.. Raw? Where?!

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I think you fail to understand how Yuri Project operates if you're wondering where anything is.
Perhaps if you actually visit their site you'll understand a bit more.

last edited at May 9, 2013 1:41PM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I think you fail to understand how Yuri Project operates if you're wondering where anything is.

Well actually, i was there but i really can't find it. Never mind. I'll try again and again.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

If you're looking for something specific, browse the wiki not the boards.
If you just want to see random things that's available/being recently active you visit the boards.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

If you're looking for something specific, browse the wiki not the boards.
If you just want to see random things that's available/being recently active you visit the boards.

Thanks for the advice :)

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i'm not better however,
i read all the editing tutorial and made some practice, and i wanted to submit me for somethings, but i never used a board and i didn't know where to write

WeatheredPeach Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jan 10, 2013

This is a rather nice series indeed~

There's more. Three chapters, I think.

I think the whole series is up to six chapters now.

1 in Vol. 7.
1 in Vol. 8.
2 in Vol. 9.
2 in Vol. 10.

i'm not better however,
i read all the editing tutorial and made some practice, and i wanted to submit me for somethings, but i never used a board and i didn't know where to write

Oh, it's simple! :D

Search for the thread you want to post in! To do this, you can either browse the board to find the thread you're searching for, or search the list of threads for the thread on the wiki.

To browse the board, just look through the first page for the thread you want to post in. If you don't find it, go to the next page, and look through all the threads on that page. You do this by using the "Next" button on the bottom of the page.

http://i.imgur.com/QZUUpcU.png

You can also go directly to page 10 by clicking the [10] link.

Once you've found the page you're looking for, click the Reply link.

http://i.imgur.com/Ntd7Lbr.png

Clicking this link will lead you to the threads' own page.

Browsing the boards like this can take a bit of time - there are hundreds of threads! A faster way to actually find the thread you're looking for is going through the big Threads list on Yuri Project's wiki-page. Here are all pages listed together with their content. (Author, name of the story, publication.)

If you want to find a certain story, or a certain author, just use your browsers "Text Search" function to find keywords on the page:

http://i.imgur.com/y0ulqtl.png

When you enter a phrase in the "Search" field, the tool will search for the phrase, and high-light any text containing that phrase. If you press the "Next" button, you'll find the next occourance of that phrase.

Sometimes name for stories, and perhaps authors can be written in japanese. This is most likely my fault, as I can't speak any japanese, and have to name the threads something.

When you've found the thread you are looking for, clicking the link will take you to the threads' own page:

http://i.imgur.com/g0RAzJO.png

When you're on the page of the thread you want to post in, write your message in the Comment field and then press submit:

http://i.imgur.com/a8eLKwt.png

The "Name" field is optional - if you don't enter anything your post will automatically be assigned the name "Anonymous". (This is the green text in the first image.)

The Link field is optional, and almost never used. I think it's intended for like an email address or a personal webpage or something - a ways to get in contact with the one who posted the message.

The "Subject" field just gives your post a highlighted "Subject." - completely optional. (This is the dark blue, big text in the first image.)

The "File" field is optional, and lets you include a file with the post. If you want to include an image or something, find it with the "Browse..." button, select the file and press "Open". (You can only post those fileformats: GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD, TXT, and files cannot be bigger than 5 mb. If you want to share a larger file, or a file of another fileformat you'll simply have to upload it to a service like mediafire and share the download link in text in a post.)

The "Password" field can be ignored.

Oh! Might be worth mentioning this here - somethig for the random people checking out the boards: We'd love it if you tried to keep off-topic chatter out of there. Keep it to Dynasty's forums or YP's wordpress, please. ^^

last edited at May 10, 2013 5:21AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

thks a lot,
i worked with PS and i'm positive i can do a decent job, if only i could have a little more free time...

Draft_lens2158755module11381086photo_1221169011grand-moff-tarkin
joined May 31, 2013

a tsundere and a masochist, what a combo.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...awww...they are a perfect match...or should i say they are suited to each other...it's funny and i like this manga... >.<

joined Nov 11, 2010

This is great, the lewdity/sexual tension is through the roof lol. Surprised that Yuuka turned around so quickly, I'm really looking forward to the next developments.

Thanks to Yuri Project for the release!

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

tsundere at its best

joined Jul 3, 2011

Uh oh it seems Yuuka's nearing a breaking point, no wait that's good.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

LOL! Her face when she goes from "KILL!" to "Squishy" oh god.

Panda_icon
joined Feb 8, 2013

this is so refreshing!(?) the senpai having the same likes as Moe was hilarious! ヽ(´▽`) Thanks for the upload yuri project!

joined Apr 1, 2013

lovin this..
hope theres more

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I totally fell for this one!
Thanks to Yuriproject :D

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Tsunderes. The best. Are there really 6 chapters? I only saw up to 4 on yuri project.

Aikatsu%2050%20aoi%20ichigo%20hug%20test
joined Apr 18, 2013

http://yuriproject.net/the-real-her-ch02-v2

Looks like Yuri Project put out a corrected update, so someone may want to update the files on the online reader.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Ohoho ... The last two pages.

http://www.memes.at/fun/299?PHPSESSID=5f36824f518b9c046febe0328b744496

The face I made ^^^

To reply you must either login or sign up.