Forum › FAQ, Help, & Suggestions

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yes, we know the search function is broken. Let's just pretend it's a really meta April Fools' joke and leave it at that. Yes, tag suggestions are currently down as well, and we're aware of this too. (Seriously, we're looking into it as quickly as we can.)

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 2:39AM

Animation%202%20(1)
joined Dec 4, 2020

Pg 8 of chapter 10 of Love Live 4-koma was fixed.
(Nothng to Nothing)
https://imgur.com/a/hvLDPAD

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Updated, thank you!

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Bot.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thanks, gone.

After a bit of spring cleaning, the search function and tag suggestions are back in working order! This should also address some of the slowdown and minor errors we've experienced over the last week or so. Please let us know if you have any other issues with the site.

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 8:43PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Can we have Strawberry Fields Once Again marked as licensed, please? Also, the original is completed, but the translation isn't, so the status should be... whatever is appropriate in that case...

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Marked. We use the statuses to (primarily) refer to the scanlation status. I guess I should add these to the tag discussing thing in the start of this thread...

Transcendent Egg
Home
joined Sep 27, 2018

I have a post caught in the spam filter. Is this where I contact Dynasty?
Edit: seems to have gone through now

last edited at Apr 5, 2021 12:28AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

JK-chan and Her Male Classmate's Mom pg 122 seems to be missing?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Can we have a "walk-in" tag for posts like this?
I also want once again to request a tag for the manga Go For It, Nakamura! since it gets parodied often.

Hidamari_sketch.yoshinoya
joined May 18, 2015

I dont know if this is the right place to put this, but "next page" is broken on Firefox mobile (I'm on ff 87). Normally I tap the right side of the page for "next page" but this no longer works. Previous page still works however.

joined Mar 28, 2021

Is it me or are there more and more really bad ecchi/hentai mangas on this site and less and less true yuri?
To each his/her own I suppose. I have nothing against ecchi/hentai, although the “quality” (I know, plot doesn’t count, does it? And art? Who cares about art?)
I miss true love/friendship stories (yes, sex-scenes included, I am not citrused) that are not centered on fan-service for peeping toms, whoever they identify to.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

finally someone says it

True yuri fallacy

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Too bad for this bot, which took a while to edit in its link, that I was reminded about it just now.

... by this brand new user cut-n-pasting from a previous post in the same thread. No link yet, but I'm sure there will be.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Fondofyuri posted:

Is it me or are there more and more really bad ecchi/hentai mangas on this site and less and less true yuri?
To each his/her own I suppose. I have nothing against ecchi/hentai, although the “quality” (I know, plot doesn’t count, does it? And art? Who cares about art?)
I miss true love/friendship stories (yes, sex-scenes included, I am not citrused) that are not centered on fan-service for peeping toms, whoever they identify to.

To be honest, I'm not sure if there's a question or suggestion here. We upload basically whatever is Yuri that is translated sufficiently well to meet our standards (for translation). If you're noticing some change, it seems to me that would be on the translator side, which has little to do with us. I don't believe this is a real trend but I don't read everything on the site, so I won't say more than that.

Lizbo posted:

Too bad for this bot, which took a while to edit in its link, that I was reminded about it just now.

... by this brand new user cut-n-pasting from a previous post in the same thread. No link yet, but I'm sure there will be.

Nice, thanks.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 5:56PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

^That second one has revealed its true colours now.

I've got a request.

Chapter 1 of Wataten has painfully slow page load times (for me) due to one of the worst examples of file bloat I've ever seen. The translator posted a resaved version almost immediately, but obviously it never got uploaded (and the link's long dead). Could someone compress the files a bit and re-upload the chapter for the benefit of future readers? I could do the first part easily enough (saving about 170MB as it happens), but I'm not sure where I could upload them without the hassle of creating an account somewhere.

last edited at Apr 8, 2021 4:08PM

joined Apr 8, 2021

Sup, new user here.
So yeah, my insecure self used too much the preview post button and I got marked as spam. How do I get that removed?

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Lizbo posted:

^That second one has revealed its true colours now.

I've got a request.

Chapter 1 of Wataten has painfully slow page load times (for me) due to one of the worst examples of file bloat I've ever seen. The translator posted a resaved version almost immediately, but obviously it never got uploaded (and the link's long dead). Could someone compress the files a bit and re-upload the chapter for the benefit of future readers? I could do the first part easily enough (saving about 170MB as it happens), but I'm not sure where I could upload them without the hassle of creating an account somewhere.

I didn't fix this...but it looks good now at ~30 MB. Please do let me know if you see any other issues.

Edit: Wait a second...I lied. Something is weird, I'll look into this.

Ven posted:

Sup, new user here.
So yeah, my insecure self used too much the preview post button and I got marked as spam. How do I get that removed?

This is fixed now, sorry for the trouble. Enjoy your stay.

last edited at Apr 8, 2021 11:46PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

All right, Wataten should be fixed now, thanks for the note. We actually did update the archive ~3 years ago...but this wasn't reflected on the site for some reason. Some strange bug I guess. I can't easily check all other manga to note any size discrepancies like that, but thanks for the note and by all means point it out again if you see it!

joined Jul 30, 2020

I found another spambot in the image comments thread, though not actually on any image:
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts?user_id=70279

joined Apr 8, 2021

This is fixed now, sorry for the trouble. Enjoy your stay.

Yay, thanks

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Day ??? of asking for a Go For It, Nakamura! tag.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Day ??? of asking for a Go For It, Nakamura! tag.

Linking a parody to its reference doujin tag isn't generally how those tags work. That would necessitate widespread use of the Jojo's tag for consistency, and then every other linkable parody and reference. I'm not the one to make that call, but I am all in on gratuitous use of the Jojo's tag

Edit: I'm dead wrong, that's exactly how those tags work. Suwakoto is tagged with both touhou and yotsubato, that love live nozonico image referencing Citrus is tagged with both as well. Following that, I have a new question. Should we be tagging something like this as watamote and Jojo's? (There are similar untagged instances with Sakura Trick, Azumanga Daioh, and more.)
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuris_world

And believe me, Altair is not a person to back down from personal slights if he considers them as such.

This is true. It's something I'm working on.

last edited at Apr 10, 2021 3:10AM

ChaosDragonLink
joined Apr 10, 2021

Hello, I'm sorry if this is not the right place for this or if you are already aware, but I noticed that https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/konirosango and https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/kon seem to be two different pages for the same person (@pluto_305 on twitter) and just wanted to let you guys know.

last edited at Apr 10, 2021 4:08AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.