Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

How dare you deny my final smash with such a diabolic move like rest!

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

well I think I'm gonna be done for the night

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Damn it's been almost 3 hours already

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm done getting tired I don't want to get 3-0d XD pretty fun good thing you fixed the stupid error. Oh yeah and that rest! highlight of the night.

last edited at Oct 15, 2014 4:13AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Milestone, 500 battles fought alongside with my 500th post, huh...

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

I am so psyched for the new dragon age game. I even liked number 2 but then again I've never really dislike a game. Not that I care to test that theory though

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I am too, can't wait to try it out. And the 2 wasn't so bad in my opinion. Sure, it had faults, mainly the way they kept reusing the same levels over and over again and how ennemies would pop around, but I enjoyed the story and the characters. And Merryl was so cute, love her romance. <3

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Looks like the WiiU version will have voice chat...so no need to post everything unless we play on the 3ds ver.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0BBGzfw0pQ&list=UUGIY_O-8vW4rfX98KlMkvRg GameXplain has it in parts too.
If only I had more money I probably won't get it on launch :( MEWTWO!!!!!!!!

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

Looks like the WiiU version will have voice chat...so no need to post everything unless we play on the 3ds ver.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0BBGzfw0pQ&list=UUGIY_O-8vW4rfX98KlMkvRg GameXplain has it in parts too.
If only I had more money I probably won't get it on launch :( MEWTWO!!!!!!!!

if only I had a WiiU :(

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Finally tried again and beat master core on intensity 9 and it was...well intense...tried with lil mac 1st got bulldozed by the sword, tried lucy and I did really well but I choked at the end >_<, tried Zelda and got KO'd by master hand "cheese atk" fuuuu....then tried again and beat it pretty easily. What about you guys? want tips for each form or did you already beat it too? I'll try with shulk next probably then lucy revengeance.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm playing it right now. I didn't care for DA2 and I hated the ending of ME3 but I have Bioware Stockholm Syndrome and will continue to buy them.

The battle system feels clunkier than DA2 and I don't know if is because I'm playing it on 360 or what but the graphics are really mediocre. Inconsistent rendering, sudden lack of textures and the faces look really, REALLY bad.

Hope the story is solid at least.

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

I have a laptop with a gtx 780m, if I can play it at max graphics I'll be super happy. A shame to hear it's clunky but it can't be as clunky as the first game right? Hopefully they update it if it's that bad

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I wish I knew what you guys are talking about haha. I assume no one here bought AC:Unity or else there would be angry comments damn they are gonna kill themselves if this keeps happening.

Anyone here have a vita I'm still contemplating if it's worth buying P4 golden is the only game that I know I want And maybe one of the love live games cough bibi version cough but I'm not buying a console for one game...

Last but not least Smash is getting re-balanced! madness!

Doggirls-small
joined Jan 2, 2014

Anyone here have a vita I'm still contemplating if it's worth buying P4 golden is the only game that I know I want And maybe one of the love live games cough bibi version cough but I'm not buying a console for one game...

Many PSP games are available on the Vita (those that are downloadable on the PSN), and there are quite a few remakes of PS2 and PS3 games as well (Japanese games mostly). All those cross-platform titles even gives the Vita a good selection of games with yuri, if you're interested.
So if you don't have any Sony console, the Vita is quite a good investment.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Well the thing is I have both a psp and a ps2 and I have to get a ps4 eventually sigh if only I had money well if the vita+ps4 bundle is an actual thing I'll get it...5 years from now. I really mean exclusives I have no interest in CoD, sports or God of war so that limits my selection even more.

Besides Smash and Bayonetta I been playing Shinseiki Evangelion Ayanami Raising project DS that got translated not too long ago, it's a VN+stat training game that has received a few ports. I'm not an Eva fan at all I really disliked the anime but this game is fun Asukas story was really well made even though it's the hard mode. The translation is pretty bad sometimes but it's playable.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amno3GrIrZU ZELDA SKYRIM HOLY SHIIIII maybe poke-skyrim next? also Starfox will come out before zelda they are working hard!
Today has been a busy day but I'm very happy! =D

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Big thread here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amno3GrIrZU ZELDA SKYRIM HOLY SHIIIII maybe poke-skyrim next? also Starfox will come out before zelda they are working hard!
Today has been a busy day but I'm very happy! =D

Starfox! Looks like I am gonna be taking my baby bro's Wii U to play it. Sigh last Nintendo game I played was Smash Bros Melee... I should get back into those.

The only game I play right now is Firefall, tho atm I am just a bitter veteran from it's tremulous closed beta days. Waiting for GRAV to come out, "Available: Arriving This Holiday Season!" according to it's Steam store page, interesting looking game, hope it scratches my itch for open world co-op games.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

If you want to get back into Nintendo you can probably get a 2ds really cheap there's the Starfox 64 remake since that got you curious and you could try smash and jooooooin us and wow Melee? did you miss the whole GC library?

The only multi-player games I play are fighting games I lose interest pretty quickly on everything else for some reason, the last FPS I really played was 007 nightfire a 2002 game XD.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Speaking of Smash, if you guys are still playing -- I got up the Wii U version when it came out a couple weeks ago but it will probably sit unplayed for months if I leave it alone (got in a few decent hours in last week 'cause my brother was back in town, but I pretty much can't find the motivation anymore to play console games singleplayer).

When do you guys usually play? I'm assuming the Wii U and 3DS version should be able to hook up if I've got some sort of Wii U friend code so I guess I'll look that up pretty soon... are you guys' codes earlier on in this thread?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Sorry no the 3ds/Wii u link is not for cross-play the 3ds can't handle the stuff that goes on the Wii u version but I'll get the Wii u version...next month maybe? I need to get some money first! you should practice then go online and you can ask me if you're having any trouble with spoiler boss.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Really, that's too bad. Makes me wonder how big the 3DS scene will actually manage to become/how long it will survive considering it seems obvious that Wii U will be the superior option. (Although, 3DS does have the install base advantage, I guess.)

I probably do need to practice a bit, considering I haven't even seen some of the new characters in use. My bro and I used to be really into Melee though (and Brawl, and 64...) so I'm kinda confident in my base ability; I don't really mind losing for a while at the start to be playing against people I actually (somewhat?) know.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh cool another veteran! if you are a Melee player you need to get used to the game a lot of chars got nerfed/buffed Falco is shit try as for the ones Shulk, Megaman, Rosalina since they take time master. Or you could just main one like some people do...

I'm not worried about the 3ds version it's not dying out: it's cheaper, it's portable(sells even more in japan) and a lot of fans get both versions anyway. Last time I got online...last week I think...I found a lot of players...mostly noobs and a few trolls but there's some good players so they most be dedicated.

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

dammit I need a wiiU. though it guess it would be kinda stupid to buy a wiiU just for smash

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

If you want to get back into Nintendo you can probably get a 2ds really cheap there's the Starfox 64 remake since that got you curious and you could try smash and jooooooin us and wow Melee? did you miss the whole GC library?

Yes, I kinda missed out on almost everything.
I don't know if I can actually manage to overcome my cheapass-ness to actually buy a game nowadays...

The only multi-player games I play are fighting games I lose interest pretty quickly on everything else for some reason, the last FPS I really played was 007 nightfire a 2002 game XD

Ah, I had that for the GBA... It was a pixelated clusterfuck, but I still loved it xD

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Really, that's too bad. Makes me wonder how big the 3DS scene will actually manage to become/how long it will survive considering it seems obvious that Wii U will be the superior option. (Although, 3DS does have the install base advantage, I guess.)

The 3DS version will be fine, unfortunately the Wii U is not exactly a very popular console and Smash sold about 500k copies Actually the record for most sold game in a week for the Wii U while the 3DS version sold over 1 million in less than 2 days

Speaking of which, just came back from spending 2 nights over a friend's playing the Wii U version, damn that thing looks gorgeous! Also playing for glory team smash co-op is one of the best things ever, you're always paired up against people who's also going co-op so the matches are really fun and lagless since there's only 2 consoles despise being 4 players, it's also great to see the opponents matching our team of Marth and Ike with Robin and Lucina

Also not related to Smash but.... This song...

This topic has been locked.