Forum › Carbonard Crown discussion

joined Feb 20, 2012

Is there any way to read the cellphone continuation of this series? I don't mind paying.

Thank you!

joined Feb 20, 2012

So no?

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

is there going to be a continuation? thanks =]

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

No.

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

Tsunami!?

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I read somewhere that this is continuing as a phone version or what. I really didn't get it so i apologize if i got it wrong.

they say it continued and finished in a cellphone manga.
the same as Carbonard Crown.

resource: http://safe.yuriproject.org/res/1144.html

i hope someone will draw them or bring them over.

Here is it :)

last edited at May 6, 2013 5:11AM

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I'm not sure how cell phone manga's work, but it could be on the authors page

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

i'm not even sure if I should start reading this since there is no way for me to continue it!

last edited at May 3, 2014 10:51PM

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I'd say read it just because why not? :P I actually really liked this manga... Even if it did get turned into a cellphone manga (seriously I don't even). If I can say this without spoiling stuff, it reached a nice point in the story before cutting off.

I miss this manga so much now. D:

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

Major cliffhanger gdi

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Its such a shame its dropped. :/ I really liked this too

joined Jan 11, 2015

Pls do the rest ir was confirmed that this serie is completed in japan with 35 chapters so it would be good because there are só many people that want to see the rest

joined Dec 22, 2014

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joined Mar 16, 2015

hi everyone!!! i am frome argentina, and i want to know if there is a way to buy here a cell phone manga or if it is just an aplication that everyone can own, i really wanna know whats happend with ruby and aiko!!!! TwT

87e044f0966d81cd1e17842f4bbc0622
joined Feb 17, 2015

Whýyyyyyyyyyy?

joined Mar 16, 2015

hi everyone!!! i am frome argentina, and i want to know if there is a way to buy here a cell phone manga or if it is just an aplication that everyone can own, i really wanna know whats happend with ruby and aiko!!!! TwT

I'm from argentina too :D

:D nice to meet you!!!!

joined Mar 16, 2015

I'm from argentina too :D

:D nice to meet you!!!!

por que seguia hablando en ingles si las dos hablamos catellano?!?! XD

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

So how can I read the cellphone version D:

joined Jan 21, 2015

Sorry for necro-ing this thread. This isn't about the non-existent second tankoubon, but I thought people might be interested anyway: a while ago Shinonome Mizuo published a Carbonard Crown doujinshi. Here's Shinonome's announcement on Twitter. Better picture of the cover here.

It was released for Comitia in November 2014, but I suspect it was a very limited release. FYI, I searched for this book on Toranoana, Yahoo! Auctions, Suruga-ya and Mandarake and didn't find anything. But those of you who know how to look for obscure stuff might get better results. No idea about the contents though.

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

I shall forever be disappointed in this manga...

joined Aug 18, 2013

I read this on a different site and when I saw that it stopped at a cliffhanger and only ONE kiss I was pissed! I do hope maybe- just maybe- one day it will be fully translated

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

The end. T.T another promising series dropped...

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The tsunami got the author instead? I still miss this one

joined Apr 16, 2022

So I actually found a couple websites where you can purchase all the remaining chapters of this manga (33 in total) electronically:

https://mechacomic.jp/books/45804

https://sp.handycomic.jp/product/index/title_id/100010820

Both sites would cost 1100 yen (~11 dollars) to read all remaining chapters. The quality of the free chapter I accessed was pretty bad, but they are there.

I don't mind paying this myself, but I was thinking ideally someone could provide raws for a scanlation group so we can finally get the rest of this manga in English, and I've never provided raws before. I would be willing to translate the remaining chapters if any scanlator/group would be willing to do everything else. If you're interested, send me a friend request on Discord (I'm cogito3). Thanks!

To reply you must either login or sign up.