Forum › 105 ASSORT discussion

Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

ok but where's the remaining 104 ASS

I thought the title said 105 ASS ART, so I thought it was gonna be a doujin about ass, but it turns out its not.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

ASS
TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Nice to see that everyone here had the same dumb joke
Haha ASS

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh wow, it really is 105 (104?) pages long; that's some dedication. Both to the author and the scanlators working on this.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

That was great, thanks for scanalating that!
Never heard Honoka's mother referred to by name before?

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Poly tag?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I gotta say, I find it funny that all the mainline pairings are given little hints in this work, from HonoUmiKoto, NozoEli, RinPana, they all get little moments sometimse not even a panel long... Aside from NicoMaki, which got nothing what-so-ever

Dekdek
joined Jun 28, 2020

It's only mentioned in Umi's School Idol Diary, which you can read here, and it's only a nickname Umi's mom has for her. SID's are pretty obscure media, as they're pretty much books and people don't like to read.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

the actual mad lad 105 pages, that´s insane

Eozyobwvgaa3f5r
joined Feb 10, 2019

nozomi putting her hands on umis cheeks at p65 was cute 10/10

Image_push%20(3)
joined Nov 2, 2019

Finnally some HonoUmi work and long, so I'm happy.

It's only mentioned in Umi's School Idol Diary, which you can read here, and it's only a nickname Umi's mom has for her. SID's are pretty obscure media, as they're pretty much books and people don't like to read.

Probably no one know about this. Regardless thanks for this link. It was pretty interesting.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

A ton of very cute mini-stories here. Wonderful. My favorites might be the mom bits.

Also, thanks, hidekins, for linking to the Umi SID! I'd read the manga version of the Maki-forced-to-quit chapters, but hadn't seen the others.

(Boy, the School Idol Diaries sure are shippy, aren't they? Besides Umi's obvious adoration of Honoka — and Umi's mom apparently being ready for Honoka to marry into the family — and Kotori, they managed to fit in some EliUmi, MakiUmi, and NicoUmi.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.