Forum › Arknights!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Got Top OP tag a couple of days ago as well. Suisei again. I could've let it go random but decided to use the Nuker tag to guarantee Che'n for the 24 free attack.
Bought Swire but I didn't pre-buy the skin.

Who cares if she's any good or not. She's Gavial's girlfriend so I have to invest in her.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Contingency Contract trauma (unmute the video)

LMAO

Theresa making W blush

Yes the good stuff. Tastes bittersweet. But thanks to this tweet, I found this cute art of crocs being gay.

And more art of my favorite ship from Viod

Got Top OP tag a couple of days ago as well. Suisei again. I could've let it go random but decided to use the Nuker tag to guarantee Che'n for the 24 free attack.

Suisei??? I'm gonna assume this is a typo and you're referring to SilverAsh since he's the only other 6 star you can get with Top Op + Nuker.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

Suisei??? I'm gonna assume this is a typo and you're referring to SilverAsh since he's the only other 6 star you can get with Top Op + Nuker.

Actually, Top Op + Nuker guarantee you Ch'en. SilverAsh doesn't even have nuker tag.

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I got the Support tag today and got another Dobermann. :)

Also @Rye I just gave you clue number 5. Which should complete your needed clues. :)

last edited at Feb 21, 2021 10:44AM

joined Apr 30, 2020

myrrhmidon posted:

Actually, Top Op + Nuker guarantee you Ch'en. SilverAsh doesn't even have nuker tag.

Ah you're right my bad. I was just confused to why Suisei was mentioned. Rereading the post, I get it now. Rye got Ch'en cause she was guaranteed. I just don't get the connection with Suisei lol.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

Ah you're right my bad. I was just confused to why Suisei was mentioned. Rereading the post, I get it now. Rye got Ch'en cause she was guaranteed. I just don't get the connection with Suisei lol.

I think they were just calling Ch'en Suisei jokingly, but since I don't know who Suisei is, idk if there's any connection or similarity.

joined May 28, 2016

There's a Vtuber called Suisei maybe that's who Rye was thinking of.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

If you read my post history, you'll see I was watching her 3D concert while rolling which apparently gave me EX Luck. I did it again while re rolling tags and it worked! Probably!

Gomenasorry for the confusion!

last edited at Feb 23, 2021 8:49AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well one thing to note is 777ucky said maxing Tomimi was something he really regretted so yeah... probs someone you'd never use. Won't say no to operators with interesting skillsets though, whether they're actually useful or not.

I mean. Still more useful than Flamebringer. o3o

I got the Support tag today and got another Dobermann. :)

Dobie is to the Support tag what Gravel is to Fast-redeploy pretty much. :[

joined May 28, 2016

I rarely get the Support tag compared to Fast Redeploy which I'd probably have Gravel at Pot 40-50 if the game went that high. :(

joined Jul 26, 2016

I rarely get the Support tag compared to Fast Redeploy which I'd probably have Gravel at Pot 40-50 if the game went that high. :(

Ya it's relatively rare. Which is why it's lowkey annoying to have Dobby well-nigh dominating it like Gravel does FR - she's please step on me mistresscool and all but I'd rather have the WAY more useful 5-stars sharing it. :/

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Ah, the Great Chief event will overlap with Granblue Fantasy's big anniversary event.
I'm gonna be very busy...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

There's another limited banner on CN. That's 3 in a row, isn't it? ...that is FGO level of bad.... Its Rainbow Six Siege btw.

I think I'm ready for more AK, my brain is only partial mush atm. Imma E1 max some more girls, I would E2 some more if I had some LMD.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

There's another limited banner on CN. That's 3 in a row, isn't it? ...that is FGO level of bad.... Its Rainbow Six Siege btw.

Well. Nian rerun banner doesn't really count and I saw the news about welfare, but didn't know there'll be entire banner. And limited on top of that. Also yes. My body is ready for event and to not drop Thicc Snek Gundam.

EDIT/ Nvm, I just saw CN will have W event rerun, so that's what you meant.

EDIT 2/ Ok, I missed it but they also mention some Rainbow Six Siege banner. Idk how much I like that.

last edited at Feb 25, 2021 11:35AM

joined Apr 30, 2020

THICC snek came home. So happy. Didn't have to use all my 165 rolls. Instant E2 for the THICC and FEET. Bonus E1 line which has ship tease between her and Lancet. I think it's cute.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

THICC snek came home. So happy. Didn't have to use all my 165 rolls. Instant E2 for the THICC and FEET. Bonus E1 line which has ship tease between her and Lancet. I think it's cute.

Gj!

I thrown 1 10 roll and 10 tickets, but no Snek for me. I could roll more, but I need to be strong for Rosmontis. Also got Meteorite and Flint in first 10 roll so that was something. Dropped a lot of 4 stars, but only 1 Aciddrop from third ticket.

last edited at Feb 25, 2021 12:21PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Did 30 rolls via the free 10-roll tickets I was saving, but sadly I got the wrong 6-star defender (a duplicate Hoshiguma)...On the bright side, I did manage to get Flint, Aciddrop and Meteorite (who was not a duplicate) so I'm not too upset.

Eunectes and Lancet-2
The entire event's plot as a Gru meme (spoilers maybe?)

Also, here are some of the sprites and animations for the welfare Rainbow 6 character Tachanka. I know almost nothing about that game but the way his eyes look through his helmet is weirdly funny.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Norainhere posted:

OMG! That's hilarious xD Tomomi is so adorable, makes me want to build her regardless.

last edited at Feb 25, 2021 1:38PM

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Huh. I was planning to do 10 rolls at most cause I wasn't interested on getting Eunectes and somehow got her on the first roll........... Gacha truly does like being contrary to your desires huh...

Anyways I was honestly hoping to get Flint but I'm not interested in wasting any rolls on any banner that's not Surtr so I only pulled twice more to try and get Aciddrop and I did so I'm done with the banner for good now. I'll just hope I get Flint spooks in later banners.

joined May 28, 2016

Let's see Gummy (Already max), Aciddrop (New), Beehunter (+Pot). Leonhardt (+Pot)

joined Apr 30, 2020

I thrown 1 10 roll and 10 tickets, but no Snek for me. I could roll more, but I need to be strong for Rosmontis.

Thanks. Goodluck with your rolls especially since you're aiming for a limited.

Eunectes and Lancet-2

Eunectes is such a robotsexual.

Really funny that Tomimi based her entire plan on romance novels. She knew what she was after and I'm pretty sure she considered getting spanked by Gavial a reward for all the trouble.

Already planning on building Tomimi next. Definitely not meta but will use for funsies. Planning on using on every event stage when I can.

Huh. I was planning to do 10 rolls at most cause I wasn't interested on getting Eunectes and somehow got her on the first roll........... Gacha truly does like being contrary to your desires huh...

Congrats anyway! RNG works in mysterious ways after all.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

Thanks. Goodluck with your rolls especially since you're aiming for a limited.

Thanks! So I thrown 3 tickets from event and got nothing. Decided to roll 7 more times to make it a 10 roll and stop at that. Got another Aciddrop and Blue poison (she's pot 3 now) and next to last roll was 6 star... Phantom ;v I mean since he's a fast-redeploy lowering cost is great, but he's not Snek...

Really funny that Tomimi based her entire plan on romance novels. She knew what she was after and I'm pretty sure she considered getting spanked by Gavial a reward for all the trouble.

Yes xD

Already planning on building Tomimi next. Definitely not meta but will use for funsies. Planning on using on every event stage when I can.

Yea. I think I'll build her for memes too and because she's just so darn adorable.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Only got Broca and Aciddrop. Pain.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to roll or save the ticket but snek cute and I wanted Flint.

Gacha truly does like being contrary to your desires huh...

Yuuuup....

joined Mar 5, 2016

i spent the ten-roll ticket because why not? and i got Flint, who is apparently brand new. seems pretty neat but not sure how i'm going to use her. i've kind of got a lot of dps dudes and need to figure out what the structure for teams is.

To reply you must either login or sign up.