Forum › Les Chuu Life discussion

joined Apr 25, 2017

I really liked this. It had everything it needed. No aaangst, drama or jealousy. It had all girls be the top and bottom, so there was plenty of reversal. The only thing i am wondering about is what happened to Momiji Sasabe

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter. This is my first time typesetting, so I might have messed stuff up. Gonna do the other bonus chapter soon.

last edited at May 14, 2020 11:53PM

joined May 4, 2013

What just happened? That went from "I need to stop thinking about sex" to knuckles-deep inside pussy real fast.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

What just happened? That went from "I need to stop thinking about sex" to knuckles-deep inside pussy real fast.

I.... is that not how it usually works for people....? /takes a moment to reassess her life

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Nice job o/ The chapter itself was fine. Sex really helps against sexy thoughts.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

been a while

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter. This is my first time typesetting, so I might have messed stuff up. Gonna do the other bonus chapter soon.

And "soon" apparently means six months after. Well, it's here and there's nothing else left for this series. Enjoy.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Yay! The censoring gets a bit out of hand in this one.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

they seem to have trouble keeping the characters' names straight

Well, it's yuri after all. Badum-tsh.

I couldn't keep a straight face when I read this =))))

happy im not the only one who thought of that joke lololol

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

I remember reading this novel a few years ago, it has better grammar

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Ok first of all, tongues are not cool.

She'd just taken a drink, and the drink had ice in it. It's not a "Oh, your tongue is always cold", it's "oh, your tongue has been cooled by your drink and is pleasant". (They're playing with ice cubes in practically the next frame.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.