Forum › Natsu Matsuri discussion

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm sure the author didn't mean to send out this message but it's possibly the story of learning to love yourself even after a break up

Actually nah, it's just selfcest

Img_20210205_074921
joined Jun 7, 2020

This isn't related but for some reason, I read the title as "Natsuiro Matsuri" ;-;

Oh and selfcest? n o i c e

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I think it's pretty fitting that someone named Xion apparently seems to like selfcest a lot since you could argue that the Xion/Roxas ship in Kingdom Hearts is selfcest in a way...

joined Jan 14, 2020

Mirror, Mirror on the wall~
I'd like to place a booty call~

OMG best comment!

Well, at least with selfcest, you know about the "weak points" of the other.

But you really have to love yourself.

Nah, hate sex also works.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Not sure if complicated psychological musing on self-loathing and learning to accept and love yourself or just smut...

Why not both?

She does seem to have severe lack of self-esteem. Perhaps, learning to love herself, even the parts she sees as flaws, will help her choose healthy relationships in the future.

So, instead of "selfcest" it's "self care."

Or, she's an incurable narcissist, and the only person good enough for her is her.

Xions Works ussually consists of a girl with some issues, then a clone appears for one reason or another and they fix each Other (and plays Lots of pattycake)

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

So, I rejected Bisexual for this because it's not really relevant to anything that happens beyond the second page. Please consider skimming this note on tagging to get a sense of how else we might make some decisions.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Xion ftw.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm sure the author didn't mean to send out this message but it's possibly the story of learning to love yourself even after a break up

That's the moral I got from it.

Actually nah, it's just selfcest

Well, if her boyfriend said she was narcissistic when he broke it off ...

last edited at Feb 12, 2022 3:12AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.