Forum › Left leg's shackle discussion

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

If I had to guess, it'd be because she's still shackled, which means biding her time until she's trusted enough to have it removed.

joined Dec 7, 2019

You never damage your lolis!! Fucking monster!!!!

Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

Is that she giggling in the last page? If so, then my guess is: for her, death is too much of a light punishment. She wants to make her SUFFER first. She waits for the time when she has the power torture the human

joined Mar 27, 2020

Jesus...

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

It is interesting that this might take place in the same universe as her other works. Because in Mel-chan, the half-beast are usually kept as slaves in the human world. In the half-beast world, there seem to be no signs of humans. So it is interesting to think that this is what happening in the background in some of the other story.
Also funny enough, this is not the first Hachi went full creep mode XD.

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

last edited at May 24, 2020 4:24AM

joined May 30, 2016

I don't know what to say. I remember reading stuff by Itou Hachi before that were cute and fluffy. Recently I've been reading the newer works and came across this. Just what happened? I still like the author's works. That art style can make me read almost anything haha. I'm just genuinely surprised.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

NightRequiem posted:

I don't know what to say. I remember reading stuff by Itou Hachi before that were cute and fluffy. Recently I've been reading the newer works and came across this. Just what happened? I still like the author's works. That art style can make me read almost anything haha. I'm just genuinely surprised.

Their works always had unsettling implications hiding in the background. Just usually the focus on cute and fluffy stuff would distract you from noticing it. The dark staff is simply more visible in more recent works.

joined May 30, 2016

NightRequiem posted:

Their works always had unsettling implications hiding in the background. Just usually the focus on cute and fluffy stuff would distract you from noticing it. The dark staff is simply more visible in more recent works.

Now that you've mentioned it, I do recall that there was an implication of slave trade of these beast girls in Mel's story.

Sequel please

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Is not censored in Syrup vol 2. YAY!. Just got the book, and so glad to have own this story in my collection.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

NO GIRL. KILL THAT BITCH.

Do not fall in love with the psychopathic bastard who killed your parents what the fuck.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

I was surprised this got a 'licensed' english release. Huh....

25025993_1624405047644006_39181285877dfdgdfg30845696_n
joined Nov 14, 2018

hot

Images
joined Jun 11, 2020

hot

what

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I kinda want a sequel to this.

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

hot

I know right

indexoutofbounds
48462207_p0_master1200%20michairu%20yuuki%20yuuna%20togo%20kiss%20cropped%20avatar%20small
joined Nov 16, 2017

The Bad woman wanted redemption. But she knew she could never give back the life she had taken. So she gives the beastkin child a chance to kill her. Going so far as to tell the child that she is the only one that can take her life, that she is irredeemable, as a human.

I believe the theme here is that beastkin are subhuman that are target of destruction by the belligerent power attacking a neutral country.

This maybe the natural progression of history in the era Itou Hachi has chosen to draw and authour in.

o that makes a lot of sense

Emksz5tuyaupjuem
joined Apr 18, 2023

I feel less disgusted compared to her oneeloli hentai works... also go end the life of that woman pls girl, don't fall in love with her.

last edited at Oct 10, 2023 5:58AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.