Forum › Christmas and Turkey and Doner Kebab discussion

GiantEnemyShark
Stupidruby
joined Dec 30, 2017

From Homulily's familiars and Homura's devil costume, this is supposed to be the fake world that Homura made at the end of Rebellion. If that's the case, then why didn't Homura just made the Kebab grill like with the old turkish guy, instead of just buying it?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

From Homulily's familiars and Homura's devil costume, this is supposed to be the fake world that Homura made at the end of Rebellion. If that's the case, then why didn't Homura just made the Kebab grill like with the old turkish guy, instead of just buying it?

Maybe she prefers to save the deus ex magica for the really impossible stuff, like summoning a Turkish old man who absolutely will say the exact thing needed to convince Madoka to come back to school (even if Homura herself doesn't know what that thing is).

joined Feb 23, 2016

Why people start christmas so god damn early..

joined Oct 26, 2016

Honestly it might be easier to just magic up big bucks and buy the thing, though Homura looked like she was suffering when lugging that around.

Besides, I don't think there's much logic in this doujin to begin with.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

is that ...... a motherfucking trompo de tacos al pastor only fuck that´s awesome

last edited at Oct 14, 2018 2:09AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I feel like this was originally going to be a fun Christmas story but then the mangaka got hungry halfway through

MADOKA MAGICA PART 4: MADOKA'S KEBABS

WindaYuriwiawan
Fe11d251cb3705f4239d90a7ecdff9ad
joined Jul 2, 2017

this is so random I love it lmao

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/christmas_and_turkey_and_doner_kebab#13
Madoka looks exactly like a Turkish kebab chef in this page. Makes me think author visited Turkey. And I really recommend doner because it tastes great

Img_6467
joined Jul 10, 2017

akuma homu claus, i would like a kebab machine for Christmas too blease

joined Nov 14, 2017

I love Nurajirou doujins.

joined Jul 16, 2018

This is a great shit post.

joined Mar 6, 2016

This was a good one.

joined Feb 23, 2013

Christmas classic.

To reply you must either login or sign up.