Forum › Gamma discussion

joined Jul 5, 2014

So should we just remove the incest tag because as it shows in the spoiler, there isn't any?

It's still implied at this point, so it should probably stay for the chapters it's appropriate for (for those who don't want to see that kind of stuff).

last edited at Nov 20, 2014 10:12AM

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Eh... I dont have a problem with incest to be completely honest. You cant really help who you fall in love with after all. Parent-child incest is gross, but again it's their lives so it's not my place to look down on them.

Also this series is too silly not to enjoy. :)

Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean what I said as though I'm against the idea of it, I just meant that I hope they don't take the relationship too far if it's not going anywhere.

Ah yeah, that would kinda suck.

42ed6ac01f64931b5bad2cac0038d2d6
joined Apr 11, 2013

So should we just remove the incest tag because as it shows in the spoiler, there isn't any?

It's still implied at this point, so it should probably stay for the chapters it's appropriate for (for those who don't want to see that kind of stuff).

I see. Well, either way, it was rather disappointing to see it would not end with the sisters together. With that Dream of Fish (no clear ending) manga and Happy Ending, I have no hope anymore for the tag. There is still Triangle Struggle but I highly doubt it'll end with the two sisters. Most likely it would be the big sister and her friend plus it hasn't updated in a while.

For those who said that incest manga doesn't work, are we forgetting Candy Boy?

last edited at Nov 20, 2014 10:13AM

joined Jul 5, 2014

I see. Well, either way, it was rather disappointing to see it would not end with the sisters together. With that Dream of Fish (no clear ending) manga and Happy Ending, I have no hope anymore for the tag. There is still Triangle Struggle but I highly doubt it'll end with the two sisters. Most likely it would be the big sister and her friend plus it hasn't updated in a while.

Sadly most manga lately, incest or otherwise have been total let downs.

I think Candy Boy is the best example of incest done right.

last edited at Nov 20, 2014 10:14AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I have no hope anymore for the tag.

I miss candy boy........seriously when my little sister cant be this cute has more balls than you something is wrong, japan has done incest for years but recently it feels like they got kind of embarrassed by it so now it is only implied or goes nowhere :/

Sadly most manga lately, incest or otherwise have been total let downs.

amen. this isnt just yuri manga either, something weird is happening recently and a lot of lackluster or disappointing stuff is being churned out, and i mean more than usual.

last edited at Nov 20, 2014 10:16AM

joined Jul 5, 2014

I miss candy boy........seriously when my little sister cant be this cute has more balls than you something is wrong, japan has done incest for years but recently it feels like they got kind of embarrassed by it so now it is only implied or goes nowhere :/

OreImo was kind of a let down too. Forced harem at the end, and no clear actual ending. Kinda frustrating.

But, we have a Sono Hanabira twincest VN to look forward too! So i'm happy about that at least :D

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

OreImo was kind of a let down too. Forced harem at the end, and no clear actual ending. Kinda frustrating.

I thought it was clear, they cant be open about said relationship cause most people think that's wrong however it is very clear they are together in the end.

joined Jul 5, 2014

I thought it was clear, they cant be open about said relationship cause most people think that's wrong however it is very clear they are together in the end.

I did get that impression too, I mean there's no way they can live together and have nothing happen. But I'd have liked it to be confirmed in the anime. The author did comment on it though, saying that he wasn't able to give the story the ending he wanted it to have. So that in itself implies he wanted a proper incest ending.

last edited at Nov 20, 2014 10:17AM

joined Apr 11, 2013

But, we have a Sono Hanabira twincest VN to look forward too! So i'm happy about that at least :D

Thats the biggest thing for me right now. Well, one of them. I am also looking forward for the three new Drama CDs from Particle.

joined Jul 5, 2014

I also need to go ahead and create 40,000 fake twitter accounts so we can get a Sono Hanabira anime.

joined Apr 11, 2013

They actually tried doing that but were caught and deactivated.

joined Jul 5, 2014

They actually tried doing that but were caught and deactivated.

Well...shit. :(

joined Dec 18, 2013

Yay. i make a request to Uploaded this manga after know if have very good ending
http://kitsukyouno.livejournal.com/35848.html
here I leave some spoiler to the end if you want to know

DAMN IT! BAIT AND SWITCH!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Could you guys please keep it a bit down with all the spoilers, there's no safe place left to put my mouse on the whole screen

last edited at Nov 19, 2014 12:56PM

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Miyuki is such a major siscon and am enjoying it.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Could you guys please keep it a bit down with all the spoilers, there's no safe place left to put my mouse on the whole screen

lol isnt that your fault for mousing over the spoilets? :P

joined Jul 8, 2013

So managupdates says that there this series is ongoing at 4 volumes but it also says that the serialization has ended. So what exactly does that mean? Does that mean that the series ends at volume 4?

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

So managupdates says that there this series is ongoing at 4 volumes but it also says that the serialization has ended. So what exactly does that mean? Does that mean that the series ends at volume 4?

There's v5 cover on Batoto, so v4 is definitely not last.
I am guessing "serialization ended" means it's no longer published in magazine, only as tankobon, though I can't know for sure.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Bait and switch... sighing*
and this is how yuri for guys is like heh.

last edited at Nov 19, 2014 3:17PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yuri or not, I'm reading this for the story and universe. I'm liking its take on superheroes! The chapters keep getting more entertaining and I'm liking that they are having reoccurring characters now. The Rock Rangers chapter was hilarious. As a power rangers fan back in the day, it was a great nostalgia trip XD.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Yay. i make a request to Uploaded this manga after know if have very good ending
http://kitsukyouno.livejournal.com/35848.html
here I leave some spoiler to the end if you want to know

So Hikari ends up with the Miyuki, cool. Nice that they introduced her so early.

Do we know how many chapters are in this series.

last edited at Nov 19, 2014 4:27PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'll tell you one thing, I'd rather see proper yuri with a pair of new girls than keep going with "Oh, isn't it wacky" joke yuri.

Seriously, one Railgun is enough

joined Jul 5, 2014

I'll tell you one thing, I'd rather see proper yuri with a pair of new girls than keep going with "Oh, isn't it wacky" joke yuri.

Seriously, one Railgun is enough

Railgun was just insulting. Also, is it true that Kuroko actually joins Touma's harem? If it is, double insult -_-

Also, out of curiosity, how would you treat a show like Sabegabu? The yuri in that is treated as a joke for the most part, but we do actually see those feelings returned in some ways, and that ending was also kinda satisfying its own right :D

last edited at Nov 19, 2014 4:52PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

wincest is dead and it's hurts....................

last edited at Dec 10, 2014 9:13PM

joined Jul 5, 2014

wincest is dead and it's hurts....................

Sono Hanabira will save us.

To reply you must either login or sign up.