Forum › Mia and Hye-In Get Locked in One of Those Rooms You Can't Leave Unless You ♡♡♡♡ discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Their relationship was a bit less STRAIGHT- full stop lol.

Amu%20unamused
joined Jun 22, 2019

Amazing, never thought I'd see the day this would get scanlated or even posted on dynasty. Now if only dynasty lets me upload other Pretty series yuri doujins.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

sending upload requests to dynasty is always a crapshoot

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

kiss interruption became so much cliche, that it starts bothering me (
I wish, while being interrupted, the couple was too lost in a kiss... that would be refreshing

last edited at Dec 6, 2020 4:25AM

joined Dec 13, 2018

kinda gay bro

but I approve

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Mia and Hye-In Get Locked in One of Those Rooms You Can't Leave Unless You Get Engaged

Sounds about right - if this page isn’t basically a marriage proposal I don’t know what is.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

The rest of Prizmmy and Puretty couldn't wait a couple more minutes after five hours had already passed, could they?

last edited at Dec 6, 2020 8:03AM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

kiss interruption became so much cliche, that it starts bothering me (
I wish, while being interrupted, the couple was too lost in a kiss... that would be refreshing

Yup I'm in the same boat as you. The walk-in comedy trope is one of my least liked tropes at this point. Just kiss and be done with it please.

That said, I'm down for more Pretty Cure doujins being translated, and thanks for translating this.

last edited at Dec 6, 2020 11:29AM

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

The rest of Prizmmy and Puretty couldn't wait a couple more minutes after five hours had already passed, could they?

I took it as they had been trying for a while but the doors didn't open until they fulfilled the conditions to leave (get engaged)

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

That makes sense, I just wanted to see that kiss after all the teasing. Oh well, I guess I can just look up any other shinoasa art, lol.

And hey, you said you wanted to do some DMF doujin in the comments of the RL one last month and you already did, thanks a lot!

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

Nobody's more surprised than me! Cantaloupe reached out by email after the last release and things just fell into place, the dream collab.

What a tease lmao (that lmao is to mask the pain), the art sure was nice tho. Thanks for the translation.

joined Dec 1, 2020

AMAZING! I love how the author created the atmosphere between being a dumb Mia (somewhat) and a serious Hye-In! Can't wait for another upload from Shinoasa-sensei! Thanks for uploading!!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Woah, I almost missed this cos the name was changed to the alias I'd not recognise at a glance. Bless the scanlation though, amazing stuff.

last edited at Dec 23, 2020 5:23PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.