Forum › Suddenly Nakayoshikawa discussion

Tumblr_nqv8vppgwy1qhzyd1o1_400
joined Mar 11, 2019

My heart is screaming right now

joined Feb 23, 2016

Same.. This shiet told me i’m single in 6500 different languages...(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

But either way i love it ~

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Also same, these two are great together.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

It was fun, but I have REALLY hard time trying to imagine Yuuko even trying to date a guy.

She has like 3 girl crushes just during her high school years... Two of which are definitely queer themselves (Kaoru and Mizore), and Natsuki probably is as well.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Well done! More please... make it a different flavor next time... as a suggestion for theme, how about: lesbian bed death?

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

It was fun, but I have REALLY hard time trying to imagine Yuuko even trying to date a guy.

She has like 3 girl crushes just during her high school years... Two of which are definitely queer themselves (Kaoru and Mizore), and Natsuki probably is as well.

What's the Mizore connection? Something in the original novel?

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

What's the Mizore connection? Something in the original novel?

It's in the second season of anime. When Mizore is not getting along with Nozomi, Yuuko tries really hard to befriend her and get as close as she can. Eventually Yuuko ends up having a very emotional scene involving Mizore's connection to Nozomi and the depressive state she is in over it, because she just can't act as a replacement and it frustrates her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSgv4h3p8z0

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

Bless, the fan works step up to the plate, every single time

joined Apr 28, 2019

Finally some Natsuki and Yuuko food!!!

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

This ship is the best thing ever, and yet there's nowhere near enough of it.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

So much for "not gonna do anything", not that I'm complaining.

joined Aug 7, 2020

ha, knew they'd do it

To reply you must either login or sign up.