Forum › Hoshi and Yozora discussion

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I love the style. It's creepy and cute, and reminds me a bit of the game Touch Detective(Osawari Tantei).

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Yes this is the stuff man I need more I'm addicted

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013
joined Dec 16, 2017

I see people using creepy in a rather strange way. Does the art style really make you feel uneasy or make you feel unplesant? That's the definition of creepy.

It's a cute story. I like how light-hearted it is.

Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

^It's less that it IS creepy, and more that it seems like it SHOULD be.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

^It's less that it IS creepy, and more that it seems like it SHOULD be.

The art style reminds us of creepy stuff, but the story is completely sweet and not at all creepy.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Where moar at

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

If anyone here really likes this particular style and wants more, the artist has another series with a lot more pages on their Pixiv. It's all in Japanese so I couldn't understand a word of it, but the art is just as good either way

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

This amount of cuteness in this manga it’s wholesome that it’s sinful upon my eyes! <3

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I would trade in ten thousand ambiguously-gay childhood pals who describe themselves as an MC's 'best friends' for one actual person like the pink-haired wingwoman in this manga. She's judging the main couple a wee bit, but she's mature enough to be happy for them, and she's invested in helping them out, but never comes off as pushy or invasive. Cool, calm, professional and supportive- every yuri series lead needs a best friend like this, as opposed to some poor girl whose only fate is to be secretly jealous and then get her heart broken by the main couple.

last edited at Nov 4, 2020 7:51AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.