Forum › We Are Magical Boys discussion

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Uhhh. I see.

joined Dec 28, 2015

I started reading this just because of how silly the premise was, and somehow ended up binging through it all in a single sitting and becoming super invested in the story and characters lmaoo. The artstyle and designs are really nice too (also Purple best boy)

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I started reading this just because of how silly the premise was, and somehow ended up binging through it all in a single sitting and becoming super invested in the story and characters lmaoo. The artstyle and designs are really nice too (also Purple best boy)

Same, this series was a lot more wholesome than I was expecting. I really like the artstyle as well - it's pretty distinctive.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

This is ridiculously good. I thought it was gonna be weirdly perverted but they make fun of stuff like that which feels refreshing. I mean some parts are like this with certain chars but it's not entirely sexual like other Manga I've read.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Chapter 16 was the best. Especially the end.

joined Aug 21, 2017

People had to design those outfits. The recipients had to accept wearing them. Buff, masculine warriors in the Land of Magic had to wear those outfits. Fully grown men had to fly around in skirts, with heart-shaped accessories, fighting wrongdoers.

Genuinely perfection.

Img_20190107_054630
joined Jan 26, 2019

It was actually surprisingly good, I really liked it

I'm hyped up for the next chapters

QuixoticMilotic
joined Oct 28, 2018

Cute frilly magical outfits powered by girlish gender euphoria... This manga has some big egg energy.

joined Jan 11, 2015

I love this series, really happy to see it on here.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

I was planning to read it slowly but i got so hooked I read it in one sitting...

joined Oct 23, 2020

I actually did read this one slowly ^^ I think it’s very cute and I like it a bunch! I was expecting another parody but am happy to see a genuine mahou shounen, just with humor mixed in. I might be a little biased on the concept that they are just boys who like to dress like cute girls, but I don’t think a trans interpretation is wrong or bad either ^^

(also, Purple IS best boy.)

joined Aug 21, 2017

Getting into some geopolitics, fun fun fun. I'm actually a little invested in this story now.

joined May 1, 2015

Pink is best boy.
Don't @ me

A%20hentai
joined Feb 16, 2016

I read a volume a day until I caught up with the uploads.
Then I bought volume 5 in Japanese on Bookwalker, but it's a bit more advanced than anticipated and 15 pages in I only understand half of it. Spoiler alert, there are turtles.
But this manga is the cutest shit I've ever read at least until the next cute thing I read and it's very wholesome and fun for the whole family and I couldn't explain the plot if I tried but anyway it's very very cute and I love all of the boys and I'm very relieved that it's not even the least bit pedo-bait.

Foz2wlix0aasgmn
joined Oct 28, 2021

was this dropped

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

was this dropped

Essentially. Hachimitsu Scans stopped scanlating altogether.

To reply you must either login or sign up.