Forum › I decided to fake a marriage with my junior (♀️) to shut my parents up discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

IIRC, the only additional chapter in the tank should be Anaerobic Love.

That is correct.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

That is correct.

Yeah, that one and some 4-koma of the story and Kodama Naoko talking about the serie. They are small chapters but well, I think that saying isn't something bad (?)

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ugh I was wondering why I wasn't getting updates on this, shame it got licensed. I suppose it's far though, it is the author's work.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

dankkonata posted:

Ugh I was wondering why I wasn't getting updates on this, shame it got licensed. I suppose it's far though, it is the author's work.

No. It's finished. It has only 3 chapters.

last edited at Oct 3, 2019 3:49PM

Img_20190130_105529
joined Jan 29, 2019

god bless u, naoko-sensei

joined May 25, 2020

man....i cant stop smiling like an idiot xD

RachelNicole-san
joined Jul 4, 2020

Such a good story. I love it.

joined Sep 5, 2018

For anyone who understands German: The tankoubon is out in German and besides the main story, it includes the Anaerobic Love one-shot and four 4-koma about the couple of the main story.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is pretty fluffy.

That is correct.

Yeah, that one and some 4-koma of the story and Kodama Naoko talking about the serie. They are small chapters but well, I think that saying isn't something bad (?)

Thank you so much that's adorable!

It's interesting she writes "raito" Kodama and "daaku" Kodama - i have seen that before in things like raitomajikku vs karusanomaho and daakumajikku vs kurayaminomaho. Makes her feel like a manga character to me.

last edited at Apr 12, 2021 8:15PM

joined Feb 11, 2022

wait you're telling me that this is only 3 chapters long ?

To reply you must either login or sign up.