Forum › Cursed Video discussion

Ghost in the Shell
Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

I love the idea of this happening, I've always wondered what a spirit would do if you reacted like that haha

joined May 25, 2019

This could be the start of a supernatural manga where they team up to fight trouble-making ghosts.

The Ring girl wants to live a normal high-schooler life with her new lover, but realizes that she must work hard to protect Minaki's world from ghosts who wish to invade and defile it as she did in the past.

In time their actions alert the ghost hunters, who sees this as a golden opportunity to catch the Ring girl and exterminate her. However, just as it seems the Ring girl will be exterminated, and just as the Ring girl resigns to her fate, Minaki jumps in and validates the power of love. Minaki demonstrate how much she cares for the Ring girl by shielding her from the final blow and proclaiming her love.

Minaki, realizing how much she has changed from being a useless and bored teenager, gathers up her courage and her last bit of strength to confront the ghost hunters. Impressed by her courage and love, the ghost hunters, Minaki, and the Ring girl team up to battle supernatural entities.

To be continued...

The intermission is lots of sex or something...

12/10 best shit, would by it!

Also my new favourite thing: RING GIRL YURI MANGAS!!! I WILL LOOK UP EVERYTHING ABOUT THE RING!!!

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 1:10PM

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

I wish all of you to find your own ring girl who brings you bento for lunch!

joined Sep 7, 2021

This could be the start of a supernatural manga where they team up to fight trouble-making ghosts.

The Ring girl wants to live a normal high-schooler life with her new lover, but realizes that she must work hard to protect Minaki's world from ghosts who wish to invade and defile it as she did in the past.

In time their actions alert the ghost hunters, who sees this as a golden opportunity to catch the Ring girl and exterminate her. However, just as it seems the Ring girl will be exterminated, and just as the Ring girl resigns to her fate, Minaki jumps in and validates the power of love. Minaki demonstrate how much she cares for the Ring girl by shielding her from the final blow and proclaiming her love.

Minaki, realizing how much she has changed from being a useless and bored teenager, gathers up her courage and her last bit of strength to confront the ghost hunters. Impressed by her courage and love, the ghost hunters, Minaki, and the Ring girl team up to battle supernatural entities.

To be continued...

Is this something yet?

Nishina
joined Nov 8, 2021

wew this is somewhat creepy

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

"Unless you live in the Mochi au Lait universe: when a girl brings lunch to another girl, kisses her, sleeps with her, and so on, they are not SISTERS!

... they are lovers cousins." [Translated from the Japanese by Cloverways]

joined Feb 1, 2013

To be continued...

How do I donate to the project to get this manga made?

joined Sep 4, 2018

Despite the light horror undertones, I absolutely love the "cute supernatural-girl" trope. We need more of these to be actual series and not just one shots like "Her Special Seat", "Kuchi-sale Nee-san", etc.

Still hoping for some cute Hasshaku-sama someday.

To reply you must either login or sign up.