Forum › Soga no Tojiko is in Love with Fujiwara no Mokou discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Yeah its about time you realize

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

...Isn't this pretty much NTR?

Or are we sticking to the "It's only till death" line?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Or are we sticking to the "It's only till death" line?

I don't pretend to be any kind of expert on Asuka-period Japanese aristocratic marriage rites, but I'm going to hazard a guess those used rather different formulations...

Shoggoth_by_pahko
joined May 25, 2020

Don't mind me, I'm the poor guy sad to see the lack of Miko/tojiko stuff despite the two historical basis being married.

joined Apr 27, 2020

i... honestly just expected more? like an explanation or a build up or anything, it could have been like kind of interesting y'know

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

this layout seems strangely familiar and idk where from

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I've never seen this ship so I immediately assumed it was a crack ship lol
odd that despite history they dont have much interactions

joined Jul 26, 2016

odd that despite history they dont have much interactions

The whole Fujiwara clan didn't even exist under that name until decades after the timeframe of Prince Shotoku et al (ie. Miko and company) so eh. They weren't exactly contemporaries back in the day.

joined Aug 10, 2016

Don't mind me, I'm the poor guy sad to see the lack of Miko/tojiko stuff despite the two historical basis being married.

You aren't alone, I just found some artists on Twitter that still feed this pairing.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This particular artist really likes Mokou x Tojiko and has drawn a lot of stuff for them. Or at least he used to like it; he hasn't drawn the ship in a while.

Other doujins that have Mokou and Tojiko interacting are Left Out by Koge Masaki and みことじ竹日和 by Itomugi-kun, both of which reference their families' historical grudge (albeit in different ways).

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Odd pairing but cute ^.^

joined Sep 17, 2020

Did I just get cucked..

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I know nothing about Touhou so to me it was just about being very very gay.

joined Oct 9, 2023

Was not expecting that highly detailed kissing scene… not complaint though

To reply you must either login or sign up.