Forum › What's that manga called?

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Hey does anybody know where @wooberjig's profile pic is from?

https://twitter.com/ask_x/status/733649127385518081

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Hey does anybody know where @wooberjig's profile pic is from?

https://twitter.com/ask_x/status/733649127385518081

Oh wow you found it. Thanks! \(^^)/

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

Childhood friends, black hair girl moved away because she couldn’t make friends. One of her so called friends gave her a pen that she kept with her til adulthood. Both girls see each other in a restaurant. One girl is the waitress the other girl is eating with her parents and talking about marriage

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Childhood friends, black hair girl moved away because she couldn’t make friends. One of her so called friends gave her a pen that she kept with her til adulthood. Both girls see each other in a restaurant. One girl is the waitress the other girl is eating with her parents and talking about marriage

This, mayhaps?

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

This, mayhaps?

Danke very much

joined Sep 12, 2020

I am looking for a manga centered around a character with short, light hair in love with a character with long, dark hair. An important point was that the light haired character would offer money to the dark haired character, who would coldly reject it. I think the money was for sex or related, but I could not find this series under pay for gay. One specific details I remember is that there was a chapter where the light haired character was creating paper fans. The fans were made to communicate to the dark haired character by signalling to wink. After some convincing, the dark haired character winked, which happened in one full page. The light haired character is in shock and offers a compensation.
Sorry if this seems silly, I'm quite shocked I couldn't use this information to figure out the manga in question myself.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Sep 12, 2020

I made an account just to try and find this one book. This is Yuri btw. There’s a girl (think this is in a school?) and she goes to a new school and she hears rumors about Room 13 and how it leads girls in there and stuff. She is then attracted to the room and she finds a black haired girl (supposedly a ghost though didn’t look like it) and they talk (don’t remember if they had sex or not) then at the end of the book she is on a bench and on her phone(?) then it ends. It was posted this year on this site. Been looking for months

joined Sep 12, 2020

This.

Thank you, this is the manga I was looking for.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I made an account just to try and find this one book. This is Yuri btw. There’s a girl (think this is in a school?) and she goes to a new school and she hears rumors about Room 13 and how it leads girls in there and stuff. She is then attracted to the room and she finds a black haired girl (supposedly a ghost though didn’t look like it) and they talk (don’t remember if they had sex or not) then at the end of the book she is on a bench and on her phone(?) then it ends. It was posted this year on this site. Been looking for months

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/nighty_night_scheherazade

joined Sep 12, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/nighty_night_scheherazade

Much thanks

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I’m looking for this one-shot that takes place at a work drinking party. So one girl just started working at the company and she’s sitting next to a coworker that has been at the company for a long time. And the older girl gets drunk so the younger girl has to take care of her. Then the older girl kisses the young girl. But then the younger girl kisses the older girl back and the older girl is surprised and then the younger one decides to make out with her.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I’m looking for this one-shot that takes place at a work drinking party. So one girl just started working at the company and she’s sitting next to a coworker that has been at the company for a long time. And the older girl gets drunk so the younger girl has to take care of her. Then the older girl kisses the young girl. But then the younger girl kisses the older girl back and the older girl is surprised and then the younger one decides to make out with her.

It's gotta be Watch out for drunks! by Minase Ruruu

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Yes, that's the one I was looking for. Thanks!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Yes, that's the one I was looking for. Thanks!

You're welcome.

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

I'm looking for one where girl A likes girl B who's in the calligraphy club or something? I remember a part where girl A joins the club and they are practicing calligraphy, and she gets sidetracked while thinking of girl B and draws a heart instead.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

I am looking for a doujin where two animators were locked in a room. Then, the narrator said they can't get out till they do something lewd. I believe one confessed, they kiss and they were releashed because of the wholesomeness.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I am looking for a doujin where two animators were locked in a room. Then, the narrator said they can't get out till they do something lewd. I believe one confessed, they kiss and they were releashed because of the wholesomeness.

Possibly this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_yuri_you_cant_get_without_sex#1

joined Sep 19, 2020

Hi im trying to find this:
Theres these two girls in highschool i think and they have libraray duties
theyre dating
The ship name starts with maru
I dont remmeber the otehr name

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017
Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Possibly this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_yuri_you_cant_get_without_sex#1

Yes! Thanks a bunch!

joined Sep 20, 2020

hello, im looking for a yuri anthology series (i think??) where the first chapter had 2 rlly close friends, then they made out in mc's house if im not mistaken. i think they were trying on some new lipstick and decided to kiss in order to test it out. apologies if i could be mixing up some different series together since my memory kinda sucks, but any help would be appreciated :>

joined Sep 20, 2020

^
Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/a_secret_just_between_you_and_me

oh hey yea that's it!!! haha guess i really did get it mixed up with a different series. thanks!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.