Forum › Hima wo Mote amashita Kanemochi no Asobi discussion

joined Jul 22, 2015

WHAT THE FUUUUUU***********!!!!! !(◎_◎) What did I just read?! I'm done! I'm so done!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

ಠ▃▃▃▃▃ಠ

Well, I saw the tags, saw the comments, still did myself the displeasure of reading it.
I guess I would have been better off without the last page

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

ಠ▃▃▃▃▃ಠ

Well, I saw the tags, saw the comments, still did myself the displeasure of reading it.
I guess I would have been better off without the last page

Honestly, it would have been less clear if it had been titled ATTENTION, DO NOT READ!!

2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

"Ah..blood.."
This made me rotfl; the art was cute but...the last page was proof of the alice's deep love for rikka, that made her cut rikka's arms off to make her only hers. Not that i like amputation, but it made me think a bit, and maybe i may understand alice but i'll definitely not do things like this. But..rikka's face in the last page was so cute..>//< and alice seemed so sweet but..idk

ಠ▃ಠ i feel so bad for Rikka oh my god
I just had to read this

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Dayum, that was crazy...

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

ಠ▃ಠ

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

ಠ_ಠ

wat

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Just came back from Do You Like Macarons?, was browsing through works tagged as yandere.
Boy is this a change of pace
send help

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

hello Darkness, my old friend . . .

LMAOOOOOO! Everything i read this line, it reminds me of 'Sad Affleck' on youtube :'D

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Cute story, they are so kawaii together ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡

joined Jan 15, 2017

Holy fuck, did she murder Rachel?????

So so so, after this Lance tells Mana and she rescues Rikka and they kill Alice and then they marry and they are very happy... Right? Right?!

Kotori%20photobomb
joined Mar 22, 2017

This was very dark

joined Jul 23, 2017

Oh god i knew she was going to cut her limbs savage af

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Oh god why she could have chained her instead....I can never un-see this...

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I read this about 4 years ago. My reaction is still the same.

ಠ▃ಠ

joined Mar 31, 2018

This is very cute and the expression of Rikka in last chapter is so good. Though this could’ve been way better if things turned out like this: As soon as Rikka passed out, she’s been chained on bed with no way to escape. Day after day, Rikka gets raped ceaselessly till her mind is broken. On daytime, after being released, she acts like nothing has happened when she went missing. By the nighttime or whenever they’re alone, Rikka can’t help but beg Alice for pleasure.

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

fuck this manga,,, just what the hell is this ?!

Fdsfdfsfsdfgwwefdsz426445-min-min
joined Aug 2, 2019

I like yuri centred around force and rape and sometimes bdsm but this was just fucked up. The ending kinda ruined the experience, although, I am also just not into lolis so this didn't really help.

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Ah... This is nothing for me really... Not that I get turned on and get "wet" in this type of doujin... To be honest, I'm kind of sick but since I really wanted to see the character's "personality", it made me enjoy this things.

I've seen worse so it really doesn't affect me that much.

What I have seen are:

• a weirdly shaped penis... to be honest, I don't know how to explain it...
  • a doll made of real person and that person got raped first
  • twins separated from birth, got reunited only to find the richer twin girl to be a psychopath that is fine being raped and can lick the contact lens out of the eye...

Memories... No!! MEMORIES ARE COMING BACK!!! threw up

Sorry bruh, that's just vanilla shit for me.

joined Jul 4, 2021

Does she really need to cut the leg and the hand..
ಠ_ಠ i like the story but why u need to cut the leg and hand...(」゚ロ゚)」

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Ah... This is nothing for me really... Not that I get turned on and get "wet" in this type of doujin... To be honest, I'm kind of sick but since I really wanted to see the character's "personality", it made me enjoy this things.

I've seen worse so it really doesn't affect me that much.

What I have seen are:

• a weirdly shaped penis... to be honest, I don't know how to explain it...
  • a doll made of real person and that person got raped first
  • twins separated from birth, got reunited only to find the richer twin girl to be a psychopath that is fine being raped and can lick the contact lens out of the eye...

Memories... No!! MEMORIES ARE COMING BACK!!! threw up

Sorry bruh, that's just vanilla shit for me.

Well... Considering that the doujin is authored by Yukiwo, the creator of "Dropkick on My Devil" (or "Jashin-chan Dropkick"), and was published around the same time that the "Jashin-chan" manga began its serialization, there is no doubt that the author intentionally put a lot of thought into creating the content of this story. I mean, the cutely drawn characters mixed with a narrative marked by the presence of blood and disturbing images already shows how Yukiwo knows how to make a plot look even worse than it already is.
Jashin-chan, on the other hand, is a different case: with each chapter where she tries to kill Yurine, she always ends up being a punching bag or tortured in the worst possible ways (crippled, mutilated, burned alive, decapitated, crushed like a bug, etc.), but in the next scene she returns safe and sound, as if she had not been subjected to any violence. However, all this is treated in a comical way, just like "The Simpsons" and "Happy Tree Friends" because IT IS A COMEDY. Even though it's violent, it's funny.

This is not the case with this doujin here. It has NSFW scenes, but there are certain things that, when you read it for the first time, it's difficult to describe its content without analyzing it, which is still interesting.

last edited at Jun 16, 2022 4:23AM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

There is so much here in so few pages, need more.

To reply you must either login or sign up.