Forum › Wildly Blossoming Black Sarena discussion

joined Aug 4, 2014

I am speechless... Master Peta, teach me!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ovary crushing...now that's something I've never seen before.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

how in the world this even got here.

You know what?
I was fine with everything until the the ovary-crushing...

not fine with the ending did they break? oh no stupid me looking for romance in F up h manga.......

joined Aug 8, 2014

Okay I'm just going to kill myself now.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

I was fine with everything until the the ovary-crushing...
And I am eternally grateful that there wasn't a see-through graphic accompanying that part.

that's where i had to stop, i'm a horror and gore fan, but i can't read this artist's works,
and i hate when the sex in manga seems an anatomy's lesson,
i haven't problems with Softcharm, apart the loliconism, but, then, there aren't any "puking" tag there...

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Oh, so that's where that eyeball licking pic comes from. Someone posted that page on a forum I frequent sometime last year.

That was... Weird to say the least. Though not the worst thing I've read here, let alone worst I've read today. (Looking through the available tags when looking for something is a bad idea when weird tags like "eyeball licking" or "depressing ass fuck" catch your eye...)

last edited at Feb 1, 2015 5:55PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

THE HERESY PURGE IT PURGE IT PURGE IT SUFFER NOT THE HERETICS DENY THE EVILS

last edited at Jun 30, 2015 12:58AM

joined Aug 23, 2015

...My eyes ~_~

joined Mar 14, 2016

this is hell
Ive seen hell
Now I can die

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Damm John you never fail me to destroy my mind

Screenshot_2015-11-01-18-46-36~4
joined Dec 15, 2015

I'm gonna stick with softcore... I feel sick...

4888529%20_49b062906260ad84b9c4ba29a3fc40d1
joined Jul 25, 2014

You've said all what I wanted to say...but that "watersports" tag...nani sore? :v

1227d27ec431e624d6707b0a66b81869
joined Dec 14, 2014

ugh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.....this was...brain fucked...this is too sick..my eyes won't stop squinting because of that disturbing scene...

last edited at Jun 9, 2016 10:47PM

PhantomGoddess
joined Sep 21, 2014

Lmao!!!! That's the hardest I have ever laughed by reading a manga. I mean really, there is just some shyt you can't unsee and at some point I just.stopped reading and looked at the drawings. That girl, bless her soul, had her entire freakin arm all up in that girls booty lol ohhh I needed a good laugh so thank you...

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Um that was a very detailed manga....now then if you will excuse I need to go wash my eyes out with something.

Bleach is good

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Fucking hell, I thought nothing more could shock me after all the strange stuff I've watched/read in my life.

... Unfortinately, I was wrong. What kind of drugs do you take just to imagine such story ?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Utoptia posted:

Fucking hell, I thought nothing more could shock me after all the strange stuff I've watched/read in my life.

... Unfortinately, I was wrong. What kind of drugs do you take just to imagine such story ?

You think this is fucked up? You must not have seen some of the weird as hell shit that's out there then. I have no recommendations because I've burnt them out of my mind but I can guarantee there's far worse things out there.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Utoptia posted:

You think this is fucked up? You must not have seen some of the weird as hell shit that's out there then. I have no recommendations because I've burnt them out of my mind but I can guarantee there's far worse things out there.

How does that indicate this isn't fucked up? Just because someone takes gold in the Edge Olympics doesn't mean the silver medallist didn't win anything.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

How does that indicate this isn't fucked up? Just because someone takes gold in the Edge Olympics doesn't mean the silver medallist didn't win anything.

Personally I would just classify this one as extremely weird. But I suppose to each their own, lol.

Yohanesoukan
joined Dec 27, 2015

Someone give me soap I need to wash my eyes.

joined Apr 16, 2016

Not going to read this, but eyeball licking?
I'll be counting the days til we get something else with that tag

We've got something else with that tag

Url-2
joined Dec 22, 2015

well that was wild from the start to end

joined Apr 21, 2014

Can't say I enjoyed the visuals, but I thought the story was kind of sweet (in a "happy BDSM relationship" kind of way). I'm just disappointed that they apparently didn't stay together :(

Acid_Toxic_meow
_500
joined Mar 25, 2017

Some one burn this with fire plz

Acid_Toxic_meow
_500
joined Mar 25, 2017

I read NSFW before sleep,but now i was all wake,and fell sick,

To reply you must either login or sign up.