Forum › Suggestions for Improvement V3

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Would it be possible to expose the user download timeout timestamp?
I keep forgetting when I downloaded my eight files the day before, and just keep trying off an on until I can succeed.
Maybe put it on the 'download limit exceeded' notification page you get to say when you should try again?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

How about hidden tags that would not be visible to people but would hide something if it's been blacklisted by an account? There are a lot of releases that don't get one tag or another to prevent spoilers, but certain tags (cheating, incest, rape, etc.) could trigger people. I wholeheartedly agree with at least delaying certain tags to maintain the author's intended experience, and I think this could be a good way of doing that whilst keeping certain readers from getting hurt.

I like this idea a lot.

Made tags for:
Isekai, Chubby, Artist, Insane Amounts of Hand-holding and Kuudere. Might make a Novelist tag if there's enough material.

last edited at Jun 20, 2020 12:00AM

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I can't seem to find Kuudere in the Directory or using the Search box either.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I can't seem to find Kuudere in the Directory or using the Search box either.

Looks like I forgot to actually add that one. It exists now.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Make series pages to appear before individual chapters in the search. It's only a small inconvenience, but still one I'd rather not go through lol

Edit: Why does this oneshot not have an artist listed?

As you can see in the cover page and the two included pixiv images, the artist is called Katoson.

Edit 2: The artist is already on Dynasty, so I submitted a tag change request

Edit 3: Can we have a meme tag, and/or tags for specific memes?

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 9:58AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Should cross-season Precure couples be tagged crossover?
https://dynasty-scans.com/images/800

Edit: Shouldn't these two use the same wording?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kira_kira_precure_a_la_mode
https://dynasty-scans.com/doujins/kirakira_precure_a_la_mode

last edited at Jun 25, 2020 9:06AM

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Tima is Korean & Kiriga is from Thailand; it would be nice if non-Japanese comics/authors were tagged by country of origin. I want to find the stories from different places.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

The ability to follow forum threads and get e-mail notifications about new posts (though no new notifications will be sent until you view the unread ones) is a standard feature of practically every forum that I've ever seen, so I'm surprised it's not implemented here.

SF posted:

Maybe a Wingman , Wingwoman or Matchmaker tag?

Yeah, I suggested yuri wingman earlier here.

drpepperfan
Admin
posted:

How about hidden tags that would not be visible to people but would hide something if it's been blacklisted by an account? There are a lot of releases that don't get one tag or another to prevent spoilers, but certain tags (cheating, incest, rape, etc.) could trigger people. I wholeheartedly agree with at least delaying certain tags to maintain the author's intended experience, and I think this could be a good way of doing that whilst keeping certain readers from getting hurt.

I like this idea a lot.

And I'd like it even more if you give people the option of toggling off the concealment of those tags. I don't care if the staff thinks they're too "spoilerific", I want them to be at least searchable so that I can find such stories.

last edited at Jul 2, 2020 6:41PM

joined Jul 10, 2019

I really don't like that it takes this website forever to load anything. And I can't switch between pages I have to click next page repeatedly. Please do something about the site format. It's a very unpleasant experience to read here.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Guru ji have started learning astrology at young age cause of having eager of helping people and make their life free from obstacles and hassles, with the blessing of God and sake of having a huge knowledge of astrology.He provide all services of Love Solution with favorable consequence, this is the only reason the incomputable client has been connected with them and all are satisfied with their services, in fact, day by day clientele is ever growing.

[links redacted]

@AmeliaBrown: My 1st encounter with a bot, nice to meet you! You won't be very effective when you choose a sexy avatar that contradicts your "spiritual" message though.

last edited at Jul 17, 2020 4:34PM

Lily
joined May 4, 2016

Can we add a dedicated section to support the artist, maybe with links to purchase the doujin or manga, and if the artist has a PIXIV Fanbox add this link somewhere noticeable for the reader
This idea is heavily inspired by what MangaDex is doing
I think is really important to give the artist the chance to get more followers and financial support, this could potentially increase the quality of their works and also give a series a better chance to survive in case it gets serialize

SharpNarcissist
Poorlad
joined May 30, 2020

I would love there to be a little notifications tab on the site to make it easier to know when new chapters of subscribed manga are out, unless if that's already in place and I'm just blind.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I would love there to be a little notifications tab on the site to make it easier to know when new chapters of subscribed manga are out, unless if that's already in place and I'm just blind.

Well if you go to "manage profile" there is a way to set up email notifications.

last edited at Jul 31, 2020 2:23PM

Mv5bbnxkftztcwmzi0nzawmq@@._v1_
joined Oct 8, 2018

Can we add a dedicated section to support the artist, maybe with links to purchase the doujin or manga, and if the artist has a PIXIV Fanbox add this link somewhere noticeable for the reader
This idea is heavily inspired by what MangaDex is doing
I think is really important to give the artist the chance to get more followers and financial support, this could potentially increase the quality of their works and also give a series a better chance to survive in case it gets serialize

I like this idea a lot. I have found a lot of good artists through this site that turn out to have their own websites/fanboxes/etc.that are readily available.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

To complement Older than she looks, I suggest creating Younger than she looks. We already have examples of the latter here, here, and here.

... Also, still waiting for feedback on the hidden tags thing. If it's actually impossible to do within the constraints of the site's code, then I'd like to know so that I don't hold my breath for it being eventually implemented.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Could someone please tell Clueless1 to please stop pretending the artists are asking them to review the pictures? It was annoying enough when they just did top 3 ratings for every batch of pictures, but this is getting ridiculous.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Virgin's Empire is tagged NSFW despite not having anything NSFW for a long time. I feel like it would make more sense to tag individual chapters rather than the whole series.

Bacon Pancakes
0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

Would it be possible to have dark mode for the website?
The white background is bright af

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Would it be possible to have dark mode for the website?
The white background is bright af

I second this.

Tae-chan%20and%20jimiko-san%20-%20ch%2011%20p%2006%20-%20kuyou%20and%20kurasume%20(small)
joined Feb 5, 2015

Do any of you experience problems with getting notification emails when new chapters of a series you subscribed to are out?
Since 3 weeks now I haven`t gotten any emails anymore, although new chapters have been released.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Negai-chan and Mitsugi-chan has chapter 9 mislabeled as chapter 8, so there are two chapter 8's and no chapter 9.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Could we possibly have a Perv/Pervert tag, or is that too broad?

Av
joined Dec 23, 2016

would it be possible to have more than 5 blacklisted tags?

1259340236_9555_full
joined Feb 8, 2013

Man, how many years since the last time i was here? And dynasty reader still sucks at loading pages it felt like I'm back in 2010, with potatoes network. So frustrating.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

It would be nice if manga or doujin tagged with Sequel and Prequel could be grouped together in some way, or linked from one to the other. More often than not they're published in different books so the Prev Ch./Next Ch. (when they exist) may link to an unrelated chapter, I guess ideally they should work as links to the respective prequel or sequel.

To reply you must either login or sign up.