Forum › Online Reader Suggestions for Improvement

joined Jan 30, 2013

I made that suggestion ages ago, even in the 4chan thread when the new reader was still WIP.

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I dont know what happen, but its look like from date 23 - 26 april all the manga that been uploaded is PIECE OF TRASH... It seems its not for yuri manga anymore but pervert manga....

Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sasameki_koto_ch53

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PBptSDIh8

last edited at Apr 28, 2013 12:24PM

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Also, does Dynasty Scans have a tip jar? I can't find any on the main site.

We do not take donations or tips or money of any kind.

Feel free to donate some money to the Red Cross or Child's Play or any other charity you deem worthy in our stead.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I dont know what happen, but its look like from date 23 - 26 april all the manga that been uploaded is PIECE OF TRASH... It seems its not for yuri manga anymore but pervert manga....

I take great pride in this statement, it resembles progress on my part.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

I'd like to suggest that the tags which suggest ships doujin (e.g. Hotaru x Chibiusa, Fate x Nanoha) get their own subtag system, or get rearranged somehow so that they're separated from standard categories? When one looks for genres, they kinda get in the way.

This is planned for the future.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

When we click Recently Added, would it be possible to make it clear when stuff is part of a series?

(There was a flood of recently added stuff today, but most was touhou. With no tag saying it was touhou... )

Think you meant Doujin, but yea this had been added. Been on my list for a while.

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

When we click Recently Added, would it be possible to make it clear when stuff is part of a series?

(There was a flood of recently added stuff today, but most was touhou. With no tag saying it was touhou... )

Think you meant Doujin, but yea this had been added. Been on my list for a while.

Much appreciated, thank you.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I'd like to suggest that the tags which suggest ships doujin (e.g. Hotaru x Chibiusa, Fate x Nanoha) get their own subtag system, or get rearranged somehow so that they're separated from standard categories? When one looks for genres, they kinda get in the way.

This is planned for the future.

Thank you so, so much.
...Why didn't you reply to me though? We had a discussion about this somewhere in the forums (maybe even in this thread?)

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

Thank you so, so much.
...Why didn't you reply to me though? We had a discussion about this somewhere in the forums (maybe even in this thread?)

Not sure of what instance in particular you are talking about, but could be a number of reasons. I might not have made up my mind on it yet. I could have not had time to reply at that moment. Etc.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Thanks for the change. ;)

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

I take great pride in this statement, it resembles progress on my part.

I've imagined you with the same face as the GNU of your avatar as you were writing that, and I lol'd hard.

last edited at Apr 29, 2013 4:33AM

Cardiac_heart
joined Apr 29, 2013

Did anyone mentioned ratings? I don't know what to read because I can't tell what's good and what's not.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Did anyone mentioned ratings? I don't know what to read because I can't tell what's good and what's not.

We're not adding ratings. Ever.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Just read everything anyway. Ratings are overrated.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Gonna need a rating scale on that overrated rating on ratings.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Gonna need a rating scale on that overrated rating on ratings.

1 is, "STFU YOU SOUND LIKE THE FACEBOOK STATUS OF A DUMB CHICK."

10 is, "annoying, but only mildly cliche, and therefore acceptable to utter only once. In shame."

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

http://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/oneshots
Added aliases to include one-shot and one-shots so that this appears when searching.

last edited at Apr 30, 2013 5:32PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I think we should implement a system where the more controversial and negative the response to a chapter is on the forums the more likely that chapter is to become featured and permanent.

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

I think we should implement a system where the more controversial and negative the response to a chapter is on the forums the more likely that chapter is to become featured and permanent.

That would be stupid as it would most likely decrease the amount of entertaining whine posts about it on the forums, those really add up to make crappy stuff really entertaining. Talking about that you need to really upload something to beat oshikko sensei in that category. ;p

20210105_172145
joined Jan 30, 2013

i just wanna say i appreciate the d**k warning with an actual page number. its hilarious but greatly appreciated.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

I think this attitude of "I love it when people take offense at my work!!" is stupid and needs to die.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

I think this attitude of "I love it when people take offense at my work!!" is stupid and needs to die.

Yea. Just because we don't remove controversial chapters, doesn't meant we should shove them in people's faces.

last edited at May 1, 2013 6:58PM

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

No, this is stupid and being an asshole. I already told you my reasons why on IRC when someone tried to feature "Oshikko Sensei" the other day.

last edited at May 1, 2013 7:29PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

No, this is stupid and being an asshole. I already told you my reasons why on IRC when someone tried to feature "Oshikko Sensei" the other day.

It's a joke.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

It's a joke.

Totally unfunny joke in a totally improper place. Doesn't really make it better.

To reply you must either login or sign up.