joined Feb 8, 2013

aw this is just so adorable. nice to be young <3 and Japanese :D

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

reeepost?

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

reeepost?

Not that I know of. At least, I don't remember reading this one on Dynasty, and I'm a fan of Momono sensei.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Cuties

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

reeepost?

Not that I know of. At least, I don't remember reading this one on Dynasty, and I'm a fan of Momono sensei.

Somehow, I'm certain I've read this before. Not sure where, not sure how, it might just have been something similar, but I feel like I've definitely read this before.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This author sure loves their useless lesbians.

This was cute but I always cringe at the “But we’re both girls..let’s date anyway” it’s like saying “But oxygen is air..let’s try breathing anyway”. Like damn don’t think, be the lesbians you were meant to be ^_^

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

reeepost?

Somehow, I'm certain I've read this before. Not sure where, not sure how, it might just have been something similar, but I feel like I've definitely read this before.

There are some surface similarities to parts of the same author's "Can I Put You on the Spot."

(Blonde girl confesses to dark-haired girl who calmly accepts, but the first girl incorrectly assumes she's not into it.)

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Except for the exams part..

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

"viva yuri" indeed :D

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

And the racism+xenophobia combo if you ever leave Asia.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

it's sure as hell not nice to be a young lesbian and a japanese.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I've heard American teachers say they hate hearing "Is this going to be on the test?" all the time.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Speaking from experience, it's not nice to be a young lesbian in the west either. Or, well, any letter in LGBTI+.

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 8:11PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Lmao that "Uhm... no..." reaction was sp typical useless lesbian haha, also WHOLESOME i approve. Just what i needed.

joined Jun 7, 2019

Speaking from experience, it's not nice to be a young lesbian in the west either. Or, well, any letter in LGBTI+.

grateful that I was born in Argentina and surrounded (literally) by LGBT friends and people so tolerant that no one feels the need to hide their sexuality
(I remember once we had a homophobic classmate at school and the whole class ignored him)

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 8:51AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ahh soo nicee

Lzf7k8v
joined Dec 31, 2017

grateful that I was born in Argentina and surrounded (literally) by LGBT friends and people so tolerant that no one feels the need to hide their sexuality
(I remember once we had a homophobic classmate at school and the whole class ignored him)

youre so lucky! my grandmother is from Argentina and she never really likes the fact im a lesbian, so im surprised people are so tolerant there!

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Oh no were both girls! chu

cerocincocero
joined May 11, 2018

Mind games.

To reply you must either login or sign up.