Forum › A Lazy Guy Woke Up as a Girl One Morning discussion

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

ROUND ONE: Ippon for Yasuda! Ooshima's rage meter is filling up! ROUND TWO begin!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

That board have a total of -330 points or so

Life is hard

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Oh man, I pity Yasuda. How many times has he tried to do something that seems like a perfectly logical solution to a problem he's facing, only for it to backfire completely and do the exact opposite of what he wants to happen?

joined Jan 26, 2019

Time for them to learn what a pay pig is

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Lazy guy makes a big mistake. Being lazy is what you're good at, don't take initiative.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

should there be a yaoi tag?

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

^Ooshima is only attracted to all female bodies, he doesn't care who they are on the inside. Unwoke.

I was actually thinking of suggesting the Nonbinary tag until the current chapter said they identified as male. Hmm...actually they didn't say it about themself--Yasuda only says they wants to be a guy when things don't go the way they wants. Hayasaka said it; he doesn't want to think that he's sharing his room with a female. He may be in denial....OK I think I will be making that suggestion.

last edited at Jul 2, 2020 8:34PM

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

The webcomic El Goonish Shive has a character, Elliott, who, over the course of the story, has been transformed into a girl, transformed back, got the ability to change back-and-forth at will, and was subject to a number of other shenanigans; he's recently stated that he currently identifies not so much as genderfluid as "gender casual".

I suspect this is the term which applies to Yasuda: mostly accepting of the state they are in and not really thinking too hard about it.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Yuri Crush?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

"I can't stop this feelin' deep inside of me
Girl, you just don't realize what you do to me"

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Ahh...just what I needed after Angela Ch. 2. My soul is cleansed. Thank you Kobayashi Kina.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

this series is Yuri Yaoi and Het depending on how you view the MC and whom you are rooting for. For me, I pick the yuri interpretation.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

this series is Yuri Yaoi and Het depending on how you view the MC and whom you are rooting for. For me, I pick the yuri interpretation.

There is actually a story on this site with All of those tags and only two main characters

last edited at Jul 23, 2020 6:19AM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Why is the wholesome tag completely arbitrary?

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I'm not sure we really need any gender related tags (other than Genderbender of course). There's just not a strong enough reason to tag this with anything cut and dry right now. Yasuda has stated that he still identifies as a guy, so he's certainly not enby. The most important thing we've seen with any relation to his gender is Orie (and now the other girl whose name escapes me at the moment) crushing on him as a guy. The new guy likes him because he (mistakenly) assumes he's a girl. Something might change, but at the moment there's nothing that's either important enough or clear enough to warrant tagging.

Why is the wholesome tag completely arbitrary?

Well, there's definitely things you wouldn't put it on. Certainly there's some merit in that, right? :P

last edited at Jul 23, 2020 3:03PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Skywallker posted:

There is actually a story on this site with All of those tags and only two main characters

You can't just say that and not give us a title or a link. XD

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Skywallker posted:

I'm not sure which they're referring to, but take your pick, I guess.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Skywallker posted:

I'm not sure which they're referring to, but take your pick, I guess.

Its the transfer student, its glorious

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is so great lol

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Oh, he's a girl no more I see.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

^ But for how long?

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Theory: whenever his body submerges in a body of water, he changes gender.
Question, if theory is true: does that mean he never took a bath his entire life until the start of the manga, presuming that the reason why he switched genders is because he took a bath?

last edited at Jul 26, 2020 1:11AM

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

WHAAAAAAAAAAATTT

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Oh bet, he ain't a girl anymore.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh boy, are we playing by Ranma ½ rules?

To reply you must either login or sign up.