Forum › Your Everything discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Who the fuck drinks hot lemonade?

I had some leftover cranberry juice (which I normally don't like) from a fermenting project, and I've been drinking it hot with honey. Turns out it's really good that way, much like a herbal tea.

Hot lemon with honey is a pretty common, if not medially recommended, folk remedy in the west (well, North America at least) for sore throats. Since you can taste things better warm than cold, I would imagine for those who like lemon that would be pretty good.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Yeah, when a friend was sick one time, I had her over and kept making "lemon tea" for her, just water + lemon juice + honey microwaved to be warm for comfort (and dissolve the honey). And American lemonade is lemon juice + sugar, so voila, warm lemonade.

2%20-%20jmdagff
joined Aug 31, 2014

Something heartbreaking final but it was exquisite, I love the work of Kuwabara sensei

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 4:11PM

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Predictible plot but still interesting. This really needs a sequal. This reminds of a visual novel I played long ago called Love Ribbon where two blood-related sisters fall in love before knowing they were related. I actually don't mind incest in fiction works but irl it would be disgusting tbh, but I wonder if such a coincidence would actually happen IRL and would the feelings of love disappear because of the fact they are related?

I came across a study a few years ago that mentioned how siblings (if they didn't know about each other or live and grow up together prior to meeting) have higher chances of being attracted to each other. It said something about the body's hormones finding the person you didn't know was your sibling as compatible to their own. I even found a good few cases that involved full-siblings and half-siblings not long after. This sort of thing happens irl more often than most people realize.

joined Feb 29, 2020

that’s sad but why there is bo incest tag

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

That's totally okay.

Funny%20and%20cute
joined Jul 15, 2020

I'm glad this doesn't have the incest tag because it would spoil the twist. And even though the twist itself is predictable, having a 20% to mind blow someone is better than 0%.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Man don’t you hate it when you find a cute girl and hang out and then she turns out to be your long lost sister

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

Came back to read this story after playing Twelve minutes lol

joined Jan 13, 2021

That was a good read, thank you.

joined Apr 20, 2021

I'm glad this doesn't have the incest tag because it would spoil the twist. And even though the twist itself is predictable, having a 20% to mind blow someone is better than 0%.

Ye it was kinda really obvious. Oh well sweet home alabama time i guess.

joined Nov 30, 2021

Damn. Things were moving towards a happy, fluffy ending... And then one detail derails everything. There is no "good" solution. The only choices are to run away, hide the newfound knowledge or confess to it.
Guess the moral of the story is that destiny can find profound ways to mess things up.
Good thing the story did not have the incest tag. Probably that was the way the author intended for the story to be read for maximum impact.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

OH SHIT

Images%20(1)
joined Jun 11, 2020

Also the fact that she didn't got to know her father since she a baby cus he was at his second family

To reply you must either login or sign up.