Forum › Saki discussion

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

haha those boobs are insane

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"As rare as panties in Saki" needs to be a common phrase.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Nodoka is one of my favourite lesbians, so hype for this match.

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Would be nice to see Nodoka really dominate the table again - at least for a while - the other players trying to cope with her playstyle. I feel like she has become kinda overshadowed by all the occult playing going on in past games. And furthermore with her being left out of the loop because she does not even notice such things.

I mean Hisa has had a terrific game and got her chance to remedy her former sub-stellar performance. So it would be nice for Nodoka too having a chance to show why she is inter-middleschool champion.

K2
joined May 22, 2014

it's meg though , she went head on head with cold tolka and won , this is not going to end well for nodka

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

when I saw those boobs touching each other, I thought the space time continuum would just implode.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Ahhhh boob fight!!!!

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

"As rare as panties in Saki" needs to be a common phrase.

I think its actually a law (like physics!) that panties don't exist in sakiverse.

last edited at Oct 14, 2014 7:36AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

That's a pretty good way of putting the "duel" but I kinda prefer Toyone...well that's a little unfair since she was against Saki after all.

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

Typical, stereotyping an American as a cowgirl.

K2
joined May 22, 2014

i knew it , meg is going to own them, dam , i'm not likeing the way this match has been going so far , their so far behined in points

K2
joined May 22, 2014

oh another chapter coming soon too :)

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Well there's still Saki to save the day

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Typical, stereotyping an American as a cowgirl.

You'd prefer a reverse cowgirl?

joined Nov 19, 2014

Nelly Virsaladze's back story is what I look forward to in the semi-finals. Why is she obsessed on what the Rinkai sponsor will think? Why does she need money?

Hisa's back story is another thing I look forward too. She was known as Ueno Hisa before, what happened that she had to change her surname after being disqualified from the match 3 years prior to the story?

This manga is not only making me excited but curious as well with so many character background that is yet to be explored.

PS: Ritz didn't even state why Jun fell into the hands of Touka unlike Tomoki and Hajime.

last edited at Nov 19, 2014 7:06PM

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Revolver vs Machinge Gun? What a duel! ^^

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Nadoka will probably say "meh" and just shrug it off like nothing happened.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hisa's back story is another thing I look forward too. She was known as Ueno His a before, what happened that she had to change her surname after being disqualified from the match 3 prior to the story?

Apropos of nothing, I'm reminded of the old samurai custom, still being carried on by sumo, where one changed their name after a big defeat or losing streak, in order to signify turning a page and starting fresh. Not saying that Hisa did that, but your comment reminded me of it.

joined Nov 19, 2014

Hisa's back story is another thing I look forward too. She was known as Ueno His a before, what happened that she had to change her surname after being disqualified from the match 3 prior to the story?

Apropos of nothing, I'm reminded of the old samurai custom, still being carried on by sumo, where one changed their name after a big defeat or losing streak, in order to signify turning a page and starting fresh. Not saying that Hisa did that, but your comment reminded me of it.

It's possible that she did that. But according to Mihoko's story from Episode 12 (not sure), Hisa mysteriously left in the middle of the tourmament even though she is that skilled player (I have a theory that the middle school Mahjong tournament players isn't as badass as the high school one). Though in some anime, one changes their surname after their mom's because of their parents' divorce. Given that Hisa stated she doesn't have money to enroll in Kazekoshi and the she lives alone, it is possible that it happened. I'm having a guess that either Mako or Mihoko knew about what happened, the whole story of Hisa (possibly Fujita Pro too).

But whatever Hisa is still hot, both Ueno Hisa and Takei Hisa XD

last edited at Nov 19, 2014 7:21PM

joined Mar 30, 2012

That felt WAYY too short.

Don't we need Saki to screw up here in the semis so she can own in the finals?

last edited at Nov 20, 2014 9:04AM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

That felt WAYY too short.

Don't we need Saki to screw up here in the semis so she can own in the finals?

Nah we need Saki to win here like a monster and then get totally crushed in the finals so that we can have a wonderful encouragement speech by Teru to a totally devastated Saki saying that she forgives her and stuff....

last edited at Nov 20, 2014 2:42PM

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I don't think she'll get crushed by Teru. Remember, she used to play her +/-,game against her all the time. Im hoping Saki surprises her sister and dominates the field!

K2
joined May 22, 2014

i think teru thinks saki is better, remerber back when saki said her family would get upset when she won, maybie saki won all the against teru ,and that's why shy stopped trying as hard for a while

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Dat middle panel.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/saki_ch134#11

She's definitely NOT talking about her hand there.

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

IT'S TIME TO DUEL!

Continues December 5

FUCK

To reply you must either login or sign up.