Forum › Pukey and Nipply discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I've been on the side of defending tags that offended other people, so I'm not going to comment on the content.

But more that it's weird when multiple of these gets uploaded in a short amount of time.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I've been on the side of defending tags that offended other people, so I'm not going to comment on the content.

But more that it's weird when multiple of these gets uploaded in a short amount of time.

I'm on team freedom of speech when it comes to content, but with the caveat that there needs to be adequate warnings on the tin. I think we could really use some next level graphic content tags for stuff like this. I mean we put a BDSM tag on cute fluff like "Virgins' Empire" which is light years apart from the genital mutilation and sexual torture of small children we saw in this manga under the same tag. I really do think guro or graphic genital mutilation tags would be much more effective at painting a more accurate picture of what people are in for since BDSM and even hardcore really don't cut it.

last edited at Apr 7, 2020 4:48AM

joined Jul 8, 2019

Two things to say about this one:
1) I hope the people that got weirded by the characters getting beaten and hurt were weirded for reading it BEFORE the Ryona tag was added. Otherwise, well, you shouldda know what you were getting into.
2) this one depicts rather clearly why the BDSM community has the words "sane, safe, consensual" as a mantra. Clearly, nobody ever told the characters about that mantra. In that sense, it was... unsetlingly realistic of what could happen in such a situation.

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

Say sike rn ;-;

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Man, I was expecting weird things but... What

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Kinda reminds me of Jigoku no Kisetsu (a.k.a. Hell Season, a compilation of ero-guro) except with Lolis. I'm not new to stuff like this but god does it still make me squirm in my seat. I'm just glad there was no Trypophobia tag. That particular phobia makes my skin crawl.

last edited at May 6, 2020 2:00AM

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

MOAR!

joined Sep 17, 2020

Why
Why
Why
Why
Did I enjoy this

joined Sep 20, 2020

FUCK DA LOT OF YALL, HATERS!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! IVE SEEN WEIRDER THAN THIS THO SO THE LOT OF YOU MUST STOP COMPLAINING!! DUMBWHORE PRICKS

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

What were you guys expecting of a story with this title, along with the tags " hardcore, bdsm, puking "?...

0e684a06-dca1-4caf-a1cd-95e3d6754eec
joined Jan 23, 2021

I like the art style a lot

A833b0da-ef0f-4898-8593-d053f3beae0c
joined Feb 25, 2017

I can’t be the only one who goes through all the questionable tags and reads everything. This was…. quite something.

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

I like the art style a lot

yeah it's surprisingly wholesome and old school, they are both cute, Ichika really reminds me of Archie with those freckles, if he was a cute sadistic loli that is haha.

Love this smile
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pukey_and_nipply#5

I can’t be the only one who goes through all the questionable tags and reads everything. This was…. quite something.

No sweat you're not alone, we're vibing bro

last edited at Feb 9, 2022 5:19AM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I didn't know what "ryona" meant and I just found this through another interesting title, kitanai kawaii something. I've seen much worse..so it was just a bit too exaggerated, that makes it meh for me, but I wonder who the secret person is.

To reply you must either login or sign up.