Forum › What's that manga called?

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Thanks. What about this one about a new middle/high school student that dreamed about wearing a sailor uniform like her mother was but found out everyone was wearing blazers instead?

last edited at Mar 22, 2020 1:14AM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^^
It's not on here, but you can find it on MD:
https://mangadex.org/title/20776/akebi-chan-no-sailor-fuku

It's darn cute too

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I'm trying to remember a manga, but all I can remember is the girl is bragging to all of her brother that she got a big-chested girlfriend at the end... And I'm not entirely sure on this part, but I think the 2 MCs were childhood friends.

last edited at Mar 23, 2020 1:18PM

joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

This?

It is!
Thank you!
My 2nd half of the description was so wrong.

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

Hmm, there was this manga i think it had 3 chapters or something like that. Two working adult friends living together. One was an artist (but probably not mangaka) and wanted the other one to model. When the other one was modelling (naked?! i don't remember) something clicked. Then there was some harsh realization of feelings, some running away in the rain and ultimately confession.

Also maybe one of them was a fashion/clothes designer or something?
I just remembered the manga, have recollection it was good, but i can't find it at all o.O

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Definitely not on this site. It's some girls who coincidentally meet and they both like black rock shooter. There is a lot of drama I think and it's read left to right. Sorry for the lack of details

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

Definitely not on this site. It's some girls who coincidentally meet and they both like black rock shooter. There is a lot of drama I think and it's read left to right. Sorry for the lack of details

oh, I've read this one.99% sure it was chinese manhua. One of the girls was on holiday trip with her very strict parents, she was interested in black rock shooter and was drawing some fan arts if i remember correctly. She met the other girl during this holiday, in a manga shop or something. Her parents were opposed to the friendship with the other girl. I think later on they met at school, but indeed there was some drama with her parents trying to plan her life.

Aaaand i can't remember the title.I've looked through different chinese and korean manhuwa/manhwas but can't find it at all.

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

oh, I've read this one.99% sure it was chinese manhua. One of the girls was on holiday trip with her very strict parents, she was interested in black rock shooter and was drawing some fan arts if i remember correctly. She met the other girl during this holiday, in a manga shop or something. Her parents were opposed to the friendship with the other girl. I think later on they met at school, but indeed there was some drama with her parents trying to plan her life.

Aaaand i can't remember the title.I've looked through different chinese and korean manhuwa/manhwas but can't find it at all.

I'm glad you're here to fully explain the details

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Here ya go https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=152276

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

I'm trying to find an age gap one-shot where if I remember right the younger girl keeps pushing her older GF that they should become sexually active, but the older (and wiser) one shows her how that could be dangerous that could be by kissing her in such a way that the younger girl feels helpless to stop her

it could be a teacher/student thing but I'm really not sure?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I'm trying to find an age gap one-shot where if I remember right the younger girl keeps pushing her older GF that they should become sexually active, but the older (and wiser) one shows her how that could be dangerous that could be by kissing her in such a way that the younger girl feels helpless to stop her

I know one vaguely along those lines. Definitely age gap, and definitely one-shot lol.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/revival

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

I know one vaguely along those lines. Definitely age gap, and definitely one-shot lol.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/revival

I'm afraid that's not it, the one I'm thinking of is much shorter -- but this looks interesting!

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Heyo! I'm looking for a doujin that had these two girls doing the do all of the time but one was always top and the other was always the bottom. The top girl keeps fricking the bottom girl even though B-girl orgasmed multiple times and she even gets told off. B-girl asks why she does that and doesn't let her touch T-girl and T-girl is like "bro i just love touching you and if you touch me you wont be pure anymore" (maybe I'm making some of this up and my brain is just filling in the gaps cause its been a while since i read this) anyways the story ends with the T-girl getting diddly done by the B-girl and enjoying it and its a happy ending.

Tbh I will be extremely impressed if someone actually does find what I'm very horribly describing here.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

This?

joined Feb 24, 2018

A story about a mangaka, her assistant, and editor. The mangaka is overly considerate and reactive. In the first chapter, she has a deadline to meet but is afraid to send it in because she thinks that her editor is busy "doing her boyfriend" (which is obviously false). However, her assistant pegs her until she does. I NEED YOUR HELP FRIENDS!!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

A story about a mangaka, her assistant, and editor. The mangaka is overly considerate and reactive. In the first chapter, she has a deadline to meet but is afraid to send it in because she thinks that her editor is busy "doing her boyfriend" (which is obviously false). However, her assistant pegs her until she does. I NEED YOUR HELP FRIENDS!!

Here you go

joined Dec 4, 2013

I'm looking for a story about a girl who takes shelter in the rain in a house with an senior classmate she hadn't met before. The younger girl gets entranced by the older girl's boobs when she starts stripping off her wet clothes. She asks to touch her boobs, which leads to them having sex.

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 12:56AM

joined Nov 13, 2018

I'm looking for a story about a girl who takes shelter in the rain in a house with an senior classmate she hadn't met before. The younger girl gets entranced by the older girl's boobs when she starts stripping off her wet clothes. She asks to touch her boobs, which leads to them having sex.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_passing_shower

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_passing_shower This one?

Sniped

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 1:05AM

joined Dec 4, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_passing_shower

Yes, that's it!!. Thanks so much!

joined Apr 1, 2020

I'm looking for a manga and I can't remember the tags and most of the plot. The MC has terrible luck with relationship waiting for 'the one' or something like a princess, turns out at last her college friend also liked her and turns out both are princesses waiting for their rescue or something.

last edited at Apr 3, 2020 9:53AM

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

2 adult girls are dating, let's call them MC and GF. One day GF told MC that she's breaking up with her to get married to a man. MC while depressed meets some random man who flirts with her and decides maybe she should try to have have a normal (hetero) relationship, MC decides go to the man's apartment to have sex. But in bed as they about to have sex, MC decides she can't get into men because she's gay and turns down the man. The man respects her choice and let's her leave (the man was a pretty cool guy, not the stereotypical "male in yuri doujin must be evil" kind of guy). MC goes back to her apartment to find GF crying in front of her door. GF reveals she broke up with MC because [I forgot the reason here, I think GF considers lesbians abnormal and wants to try to have a normal (hetero) relationship but not sure] but she cried all night because she loves MC too much and eventually decides to go back to her and ask for forgiveness. They got back together.
Anyone knows?

To reply you must either login or sign up.