Forum › Catulus Syndrome discussion

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

It brings me joy when a series shifts from subtext to yuri BUT NOT FROM YURI TO SUBTEXT. FUUUUUCK

joined Mar 8, 2019

... didn't Yuki figure out the whole Oguri/Maron thing ages ago?

I think she suspected but talked herself out of it because of the lack of cat ears. I guess she didn’t think that Professor would distribute the ‘candy’ to someone else seeing as she believed herself to be the Prof’s guinea pig.

Could be wrong though... gotta re-read soon.

These chapters are so cute! I really want Yuki and Ayano to couple up but I’m enjoying these moments between them. It’s good bond building. Just wish there was more fluff with just the two of them.

I like the other girls too but I feel the focus has shifted towards the other couples/characters.

I’d like balance between Yuki/Ayano and everyone else.

last edited at Jan 18, 2020 12:59AM

joined Dec 18, 2013

Useless lesbi-nyans everywhere

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Damn, Many new chapters but doesn't feel like a lot happened. Some good fluff which is never bad but some Yuki Aya progression would be great too

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

^ The gift exchange on christmas feels like progression to me. Especially with the whole "special" thing added on the top.

But personnally, I never expect the main pairing to make any fast progress in those kind of manga, as them getting together (if at all) is usually seen as the "endgame" and will usually happens toward the end of the manga (and too often be rushed when a manga is axed). So it's not surprising it focuses more on side pairing to keep things moving while the manga keeps being serialized. :/

joined Feb 23, 2016

Everyone seems to fall in love... i demand we put the Yuri Tag Now....

last edited at Jan 18, 2020 8:34AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Gay

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

I always love these COD chapters. Not only are they hilarious, but they're also a novel way of making Yuki work out her feelings (whereas in a usual story characters would just be mulling over their worries all on their own and sometime take several chapters at that)

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

I know that half the joke (or most) is that her team think as stated in the last page not a girl, but I also want to know their reactions if it ever comes out. Maybe it won't be a thread, but Kitty now has an in to getting to that particular nugget.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Who would have figured Kitty would be the next to possibly discover Yuki's gaming identity?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Ah, Papa is wise. There are no girls on the internet!

joined Jul 26, 2016

I always love these COD chapters. Not only are they hilarious, but they're also a novel way of making Yuki work out her feelings (whereas in a usual story characters would just be mulling over their worries all on their own and sometime take several chapters at that)

"The real reward was the friends we shot in the facemade along the way." :v

Eqdbyreu8aaiibl
joined Oct 4, 2017

Maron is cute, Tandra is cool.
AnnaxMaron is great but YukixMaron would be good too.

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 6:46AM

20200611_003300
joined May 9, 2019

Wait, if Yuki's dad was Alex all along, then how did he feel when Yuki asked questions about girls-

joined Jul 26, 2016

Wait, if Yuki's dad was Alex all along, then how did he feel when Yuki asked questions about girls-

. . .
...what? That's Kitty.

joined Jan 11, 2018

God I'm loving the concept of the virtual world arc.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I can't believe she named the kittens after her FPS clan members .-.

The VR arc only got started and it's already made of ALL the keks lmao, like the casting. And how stupidly good Yuki and the Chat Noir girls look in their villain getups, or Yuki just gleefully diving headfirst into moustache-twirling Might Makes Right pseudo-Nietzschean supervillainy (also Killer GM mindset; note to self, never let her run a D&D game). And while Ann(y)a being immediately on board was a given - that girl loves her some theatrics - the taciturn and solemn Gentlemaine CoonMoe also getting all fired up is inexplicably amusing. Poor Koko is going to tsukkomi herself hoarse and develop an ulcer before this is over...

Also, Mimika just casually draping herself all over Kozue's arm and nobody even batting an eye :3

joined Feb 23, 2016

I wanted more of the kittens and those two...

joined Mar 8, 2019

Totally thought they were gonna be moms together.... that arc should have continued a little longer.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

So they finally figured out how to bring out yuki's gamer personality out more: just put all of them into a game.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

This is getting better and better!! :D

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

We were 2-3 chapters of cute yuri moms away from defeating the subtext tag... My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

joined Jan 11, 2018

We were 2-3 chapters of cute yuri moms away from defeating the subtext tag... My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Hey would totally have the hero taming the demon lord in this story arc, so all is not lost.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Hey would totally have the hero taming the demon lord in this story arc, so all is not lost.

I can totally picture Yuki TPKing the group with her dastardly but effective tactics until she has Ayano at her mercy and probably even launching into proper villainous I Have You Now My Pretty gloating... and then collapsing into a blushing, stammering mess because, well, it's Ayano and that's how she rolls around her. :d

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This arc looks like it'll be great

To reply you must either login or sign up.