Forum › Fragtime discussion

joined Apr 3, 2012

Murakami can admittedly come off that way. But if you observe her, the only time she's really upset with Moritani is when she freezes time for someone else with no warning, which robs Murakami of her chance to enjoy time where she can just be herself (which we learn is very important to her in the final chapter) and freely interact with Moritani.

This whole time the manga has presented the pairing as slightly unbalanced or uneven, with Moritani idolizing and obsessing over Murakami, when Murakami may have actually been even more infatuated and obsessed with Moritani for a long time.

Oh, like someone requested, half of the last chapter recaps all the major events of the manga from Murakami's PoV.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh, like someone requested, half of the last chapter recaps all the major events of the manga from Murakami's PoV.

Yes, looking forward for that last one.

joined Aug 1, 2013

or maybe Murakami's pov in regards to everything.

That'd actually be pretty interesting, I'd love to see it.

And so it happened.

Miku%20avatar%20(wattpad)
joined Oct 6, 2014

The second-hand embarrassment was strong in this chapter. Gosh, freaking panties. >///<

bowzas_da_boss
joined Oct 7, 2014

Love this story. Love the characters. Love that it took them 5 motherfucking months to realize that the retard translating it decided not to do what he signed up for. Love that its taking forever to get the next chapters. Love it so much. Thanks Yuri Project!

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Love this story. Love the characters. Love that it took them 5 motherfucking months to realize that the retard translating it decided not to do what he signed up for. Love that its taking forever to get the next chapters. Love it so much. Thanks Yuri Project!

I love it when people complain about something that's free.

Want faster releases? Contribute.

bowzas_da_boss
joined Oct 7, 2014

I'll go do just that. I'll learn to read kanji and go ahead and translate everything. -.- I seriously get tired of you retards & "you guys get this for free" bullshit. I'm expected to "support" these people and buy their products when they're never even translated because it shows that English speakers want their products? What a load of bullshit.

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

I'll go do just that. I'll learn to read kanji and go ahead and translate everything. -.- I seriously get tired of you retards & "you guys get this for free" bullshit. I'm expected to "support" these people and buy their products when they're never even translated because it shows that English speakers want their products? What a load of bullshit.

Yes. Please go do that. That way we won't have to listen to your senseless bitching.

I don't understand how someone can be so ignorant. Someone who puts in nothing has zero right to complain. It's frustrating to think that people like you actually believe you're entitled to faster releases when you do absolutely nothing. You don't have to learn another language. There's typesetting and cleaning involved, but I doubt you'd do either since, oh no, that would require actual work. Seriously, you sound like the type of child who yells at their mom for not getting him his milk and cookies fast enough.

Most people actually buy foreign books to support an author. At least I do.

Maybe you should take a look in a mirror before you start calling people retards.

last edited at Oct 8, 2014 2:56AM

bowzas_da_boss
joined Oct 7, 2014

k

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

I'm guessing Murakami was jealous of her talking to that other girl?

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm guessing Murakami was jealous of her talking to that other girl?

It looked like she got jealous and thought they were going together . But it turned out well that Murakami 's love is real

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh no, The World is going to be lonely now

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

That seemed so random... maybe I should reread it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I can only say "Finally!" and yeah she got jealous it seems, I'm so glad all that only lasted one chapter

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

ok guys dont be overjoyed with this, i read someone saying that the ending is pretty bad, actually im not sure if its legit or not, but i dont wanna get my hopes high and then get crushed : the better it is the worst it will get ( yeah i had some bad experience with similare things). Hope im wrong ...

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

ok guys dont be overjoyed with this, i read someone saying that the ending is pretty bad

Why would anyone be overjoyed if the ending was pretty bad?

Anyway, I already read the ending and it's pretty satisfying imo.

last edited at Oct 25, 2014 8:04PM

5afc3ac0f48a4c6087bde63c209c069b
joined Aug 22, 2014

I have to say, even though I knew it all along, that Haruka wasn't exploiting Moritani and really did like her. Just good to have definitive proof now.

i read someone saying that the ending is pretty bad

I've read it as well, and the only real draw back was that they have to keep their relationship a secret.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was such a great chapter, Haruka does love Moritani after all.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Finally, I can see a conclusion.

IIRC, someone says Moritani and Murakami both grow a pair. This is Moritani's chapter. I guess next chapter will be Murakami's turn.

joined Sep 19, 2014

I was happy to learn Murakami's true feelings, I was always feeling a bit uneasy about their relationship before.
And yes I had the feeling Haruka didn't like Muratani's new relation with her friend and felt a little unsecure because of that.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

i read someone saying that the ending is pretty bad

Can't claim to have read the ending but quite a few of my friends have and they all say it was a fantastic ending. I guess we'll find out.

Murakami finally spoke her true feelings to want to continue outside of the time stops (essentially this wasn't just some fling and she truly cares for this relationship.

Moritani finally stepped outside her comfort zone and chased after Murakami.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh no, The World is going to be lonely now

I wanted to make a JoJo reference too but it just didn't seem appropriate.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

How did you guys know that murakami is surely in love with moritani?

joined Jul 20, 2011

Well, regardless of whether she is in love with her or not, she loves her. Those are different things.
We might not know the details yet, but the general case is clear.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I've read it as well, and the only real draw back was that they have to keep their relationship a secret.

oh goddamnit i hate this type of yuri ending, japan might not be openly ok with gay people but they at least tolerate it so i don't see why they would have to do that, this isn't like the ending of my little sister cant be this cute where its an incest relationship.

To reply you must either login or sign up.