Forum › Fragtime discussion

Mono_a_2kmc
joined Jul 1, 2014

Ahahaha, pantsu! In this moment! XD

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I, yukito will now give a quick plot overview of this chapter.....PANTSU that is all

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

power girls !
let's stop time !
flash our panties ~
torture the readers !

Ahaha.

II wish we get to see the story in Murakami's POV. I'm finally beginning to think that she genuinely likes Moritani, although there's something slightly fishy about her. I can't really put my finger around it.

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

"Fragtime" Somehow it sounds strange for me xD

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

"frickfracktime"

Jpeg_20181005_095801%20(1)
joined Apr 8, 2014

i never thought this would pique my interest and i strangely like it xD. i was kinda annoyed in the first few chapters towards moritani then ignored since it became more interesting as it goes.
i have a strange feeling that murakami san possibly likes moritani, but i do have doubts towards her at the same time.
the end of chapter 10 was epic xD and classic!

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Now Im hooked into this. I want moar!!! Dx

joined Jun 18, 2014

chapter 11 to 15 raws are already out. my japanese skills are ok. reading the raws is pretty tough but still learning the language. anyone know a site that does amateur manga translation? cuz at this rate, it's gonna take like a year for ch 15 to come out. y r the english releases so behind? it takes like 10 mins to get an accurate translation of a chapter and maybe 15 mins to photoshop those translations over the raws...

K2
joined May 22, 2014

waste of chapter

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

She's into some kinky stuff....

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

1890 Yen? Jesus Christ my Banshee Norn was cheaper than this

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

I can get five nice pairs of panties with the price she pays for only one pair. Poor girl. I wonder how much a bra costs then.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Jeez, she wasn't kidding when she said she stares at the picture of Murakami all day, lmao.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

heh, she was trying to get into Murakami's panties ;-)

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

heh, she was trying to get into Murakami's panties ;-)

cracks up laughing

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

chapter 11 to 15 raws are already out. my japanese skills are ok. reading the raws is pretty tough but still learning the language. anyone know a site that does amateur manga translation? cuz at this rate, it's gonna take like a year for ch 15 to come out. y r the english releases so behind? it takes like 10 mins to get an accurate translation of a chapter and maybe 15 mins to photoshop those translations over the raws...

Yuri Project did a video about the process of translating a chapter if I remenber. You should really look that up to see how much work they actually put in every chapter they do. They have to redraw and look for the best raws for us. And beside, do you really think all they do at home is just translating manga for us for free? No, they have other important things in their life too. This is the reason I feel very bad for every scanlation group because there will always be people who complain about slow update.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Okay...
More
Panties...
Now
What?
(._.) _| ̄|○

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Okay...
More
Panties...
Now
What?
(._.) _| ̄|○

Now we go
Even
Further
Beyond!!

last edited at Aug 8, 2014 2:46PM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

And then an "after the panty comparison" chapter would be great, with the two of them together, or maybe Murakami's pov in regards to everything.

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

or maybe Murakami's pov in regards to everything.

That'd actually be pretty interesting, I'd love to see it.

joined Apr 14, 2013

I love this concept, but I hate these characters -_-

Ehhh...hate is a strong word...I highly dislike Moritani and Murakami equally. The manipulation and cluelessness knows no bounds

joined Apr 3, 2012

And Flag Time has officially concluded. In case anyone is wondering, I've been following the monthly releases here:

http://tap.akitashoten.co.jp/comics/fragtime

What a ride and a fantastic ending. I hope we get an epilogue chapter at some point.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

And Flag Time has officially concluded. In case anyone is wondering, I've been following the monthly releases here:

http://tap.akitashoten.co.jp/comics/fragtime

What a ride and a fantastic ending. I hope we get an epilogue chapter at some point.

Does the MC get any better?
Throughout the few chapters I read here I kinda wanted to rip my own head off out of irritation.

joined Apr 3, 2012

Yes, she grows a pair by the last couple of chapters. She's finally honest and, in a good way, a little selfish with Murakami.

And people are way too harsh on Murakami. I never really saw her as being all that manipulative. It's not like she was making Moritani freeze time for anything other than enjoying three minutes of a world all to themselves.

last edited at Sep 25, 2014 12:15AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Yes, she grows a pair by the last couple of chapters. She's finally honest and, in a good way, a little selfish with Murakami.

And people are way too harsh on Murakami. I never really saw her as being all that manipulative. It's not like she was making Moritani freeze time for anything other than enjoying three minutes of a world all to themselves.

I think thats due to the severly low self-esteem the MC has (she is a pretty weak MC...), Murakami comes of as a dubious character that might be up to manipulating her for some people.

Skimmed around the last 2 chapters, guess I will wait for those to get translated and dash through em.

To reply you must either login or sign up.