Forum › Kyou Kara Yonshimai discussion

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

and dropped. hopefully the manga is close to ending so i can just skip to the end.
fuck you uozumi

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

I am more simple in my anoying in this chapter, I just don't want to give anything reason to a random male who gave a girl just because is a random male just for use hentai logic
Is quite anoying that the autor drawn hetyranni sex but not yuri one in they more famous work
Also,why the hell are they puching some anoying love triangle with that stupid boy?
Brrr...to much thing to be pissed

joined Aug 1, 2013

Well this just gets better and better every chapter. It has this gravitational pull that just makes you keep coming back every release despite how so damn bad it is.

Honestly I don't know who I'm more upset at. Botan, being fully conscious that she is a mistress, or the generic dickweed having the affair.

Either way, this author sucks at making likable characters. What is the message from this? That even the most seemingly rational characters have their own problems? I like Botan. I don't like the whole daddy issues thing.

Okay, butthurt rant over.
Uozumi's still a dick.

and dropped. hopefully the manga is close to ending so i can just skip to the end.

Told you I'd see you again.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I must say that I'm not even getting the slightest bit of enjoyment out of this anymore. ;_;

Of course I'll keep following along just for the heck of it, lol.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

How many times does Botan have to get dicked in this manga? What guy wouldnt want a fully sexual relationship with no strings attached that is SINGLE? Christ, I thought this manga would focus more on Kashiwa-chan and her girlfriend, i dont care about her dysfunctional sisters.

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

This is getting Interesting i can't wait to see how the story will turn out. From here

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

How many times does Botan have to get dicked in this manga? What guy wouldnt want a fully sexual relationship with no strings attached that is SINGLE? Christ, I thought this manga would focus more on Kashiwa-chan and her girlfriend, i dont care about her dysfunctional sisters.

Wait, you're complaining that kohai-kun wanted to treat her as a desirable person, rather than a fuck toy? I'd say other than coming on too strong and grabbing her, he's the closest to a decent male character in this whole mess.

Agree very much on wanting the focus to be on Kashiwa-chan and her girlfriend though. The series seems to be getting more scattered as it goes along.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

If Kashiwa starts liking Nouzomi, I SWEAR TO GOD
And seeing how Botan is sleeping with her kouhai and a married man, I'm not going to put it past this author

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Meh this was a pretty cringe worthy chapter. I really didn't like the whole "women are weak on their own and need a man to support them" spiel. Also the whole "I wish I was your daughter" thing....ehhh whatever floats their boat I guess lol.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

If Kashiwa starts liking Nouzomi, I SWEAR TO GOD

It already happened. Be prepared how she leaves her girlfriend because she is a girl now and needs a man at her side.

joined Jul 20, 2011

But she's a lesbian girl. She needs another girl at her side.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Holy Fuck. Uozumi literally tried to sexually assault Kashiwa IN FRONT OF HIS/HER OWN GOD DAMN FAMILY! And to make it all worse, IT STARTED WHEN THEY WERE DISCUSSING A GUY WHO BEAT BOTAN! HOW DOES THIS PIECE OF SHIT GUY JUST GET WORSE AND WORSE EVERY CHAPTER!? WHY WOULD THE MANGAKA THINK ANYBODY WOULD LIKE A CHARACTER LIKE THIS!? WHY WOULD THE MANGAKA THINK ANYBODY WOULD LIKE THESE KINDS OF DEVELOPMENTS!? No, but seriously, this time I'm done, I've learned I'm a masochist already since somehow I managed to stay reading this shitty, shitty series for so long, but I just can't anymore. There are no longer any likable characters and the unlikable ones just get worse and worse somehow. I'm done for good this time. Even I can only tolerate so much bullshit, stupidity and terribleness.
And for the record, since I have a feeling a lot of people are gonna assume this. Despite my name, I'm really just a fan of romance in general (yuri just happening to be one of my favorite sub genres of it). I read about a dozen times more straight romances than yuri ones, so that's not why I'm dropping this. I just want it to be clear. I'm dropping this series cuz it's terrible. With terrible plot points and developments. Terrible characters. Characters who are not only terrible but just generally unlikable and only get worse. Characters who have the worst taste in men IMAGINABLE. Characters who are just plain stupid. Characters who make decisions and resolve on things THAT SIMPLY DON'T MAKE SENSE! breathes in Alright, I'm just gonna go before I lose my shit again and flip all the tables in my house. Peace out may I see you all again in another (not completely shitty) series in the future.
breathes out

last edited at Sep 20, 2014 5:23AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Like i said above all botan has as a personality trait in this manga is getting dicked, its fucking stupid.

The manga just dropped in quality for me, if this author did any research he would realize that while yes women has less upper body strength they are A) general more agile and B) much better in an actual fight than a man because unlike men who lose most aggression after eye contact is lost due to evolving to only fight for leadership, women have mostly been the hunters so we go on till our opponent yields or is dead (at least in basic nature ignoring morals that is) women are not weak at all lol

Also if kashiwa-chan suddenly starts liking that one guy immediate dropped, you don't just suddenly start liking guys because you became a woman, that's not how HRT works

@above: see you next chapter i look forward to more rage

last edited at Sep 20, 2014 5:59AM

joined Sep 20, 2014

I dunno the thing that annoys me most about the whole Kashiwa/Uozumi thing is how out of nowhere with very little interaction, Kashiwa returns some level of feeling back to him -just- because he showed interest in her. As a her... In comparison to her relationship with her actual girlfriend which took time and a mutual understanding of each other and their feelings... So what you're supposed to take from this is that one single moment with a person you've not even said a word to, has made a pass at your little sister and has shown to have a small amount of interest in you, is your lover to be and forget any sort of relationships you already have that have developed more naturally?

I'll remember that for the next guy I pass in the street....

I cant sort of accept Uozumi's behaviour given he is a teenager. But for an adult well into her 20s to be acting like a teen? I don't know what being a trans-person is like or what it means and I can't begin to understand the problems they face, especially in a culture as harsh as Japan's. But I can't believe that a late 20 something would become enamored by some little twerp they've barely had any interaction with beyond, "Yo honey, you so fine...."...... Who was just a tiny bit forceful with your younger sister...

I don't like the way both men and women are being portrayed in this manga. But then if you consider the tone of the entire thing.... It's a little more forgivable? I mean the way it handles even trans-issues is simplistic and extreme. But you then have to remember the culture we're dealing with here. Japanese people aren't known for being as open and welcoming about people who exist outside 'normalcy' as a lot of other Western cultures.

.....I do feel sorry for Sakura though. It's kinda obvious she has a thing for Uozumi, and to have him constantly hound her about her older sister would be difficult to handle. Especially since days ago you had him hounding her about him having a thing for her.... And for him to be completely oblivious to her feelings and needs.... She should just tell him up straight to take a long walk off a short jetty.... But people can be very irrational at times. Or knee him in the balls....

You can probably tell I don't like Uozumi very much even if aspects of his behaviour are understandable...

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

What's the point of writing a manga focused on gender identity and possibly sexual orientation if all of a sudden you just go and fall into the same old gender stereotypes?

Also, Momiji is pretty much the only reason I keep reading this. You rock, kid.

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

The manga just dropped in quality for me, if this author did any research he would realize that while yes women has less upper body strength they are A) general more agile and B) much better in an actual fight than a man because unlike men who lose most aggression after eye contact is lost due to evolving to only fight for leadership, women have mostly been the hunters so we go on till our opponent yields or is dead (at least in basic nature ignoring morals that is) women are not weak at all lol

Are u an Amazon onee-san ?!

Holy Fuck. Uozumi literally tried to sexually assault Kashiwa IN FRONT OF HIS/HER OWN GOD DAMN FAMILY! And to make it all worse, IT STARTED WHEN THEY WERE DISCUSSING A GUY WHO BEAT BOTAN! HOW DOES THIS PIECE OF SHIT GUY JUST GET WORSE AND WORSE EVERY CHAPTER!? WHY WOULD THE MANGAKA THINK ANYBODY WOULD LIKE A CHARACTER LIKE THIS!? WHY WOULD THE MANGAKA THINK ANYBODY WOULD LIKE THESE KINDS OF DEVELOPMENTS!? No, but seriously, this time I'm done, I've learned I'm a masochist already since somehow I managed to stay reading this shitty, shitty series for so long, but I just can't anymore. There are no longer any likable characters and the unlikable ones just get worse and worse somehow. I'm done for good this time. Even I can only tolerate so much bullshit, stupidity and terribleness.
And for the record, since I have a feeling a lot of people are gonna assume this. Despite my name, I'm really just a fan of romance in general (yuri just happening to be one of my favorite sub genres of it). I read about a dozen times more straight romances than yuri ones, so that's not why I'm dropping this. I just want it to be clear. I'm dropping this series cuz it's terrible. With terrible plot points and developments. Terrible characters. Characters who are not only terrible but just generally unlikable and only get worse. Characters who have the worst taste in men IMAGINABLE. Characters who are just plain stupid. Characters who make decisions and resolve on things THAT SIMPLY DON'T MAKE SENSE! breathes in Alright, I'm just gonna go before I lose my shit again and flip all the tables in my house. Peace out may I see you all again in another (not completely shitty) series in the future.
breathes out

sigh ... man u dont need to rage every chapter, not for this bullshit, its not worth, just do like me : im here to just see how all this crap gonna end, and have a big laugh of this author.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Well, somehow my guess of daddy complex was real... I don't know how to feel about that, plus he doesn't even that old... Oh well.

Holy Fuck. Uozumi literally tried to sexually assault Kashiwa IN FRONT OF HIS/HER OWN GOD DAMN FAMILY! And to make it all worse, IT STARTED WHEN THEY WERE DISCUSSING A GUY WHO BEAT BOTAN! HOW DOES THIS PIECE OF SHIT GUY JUST GET WORSE AND WORSE EVERY CHAPTER!? WHY WOULD THE MANGAKA THINK ANYBODY WOULD LIKE A CHARACTER LIKE THIS!? WHY WOULD THE MANGAKA THINK ANYBODY WOULD LIKE THESE KINDS OF DEVELOPMENTS!?

Well I don't know, but does a person need to make something that people would like? I'm not so sure the answer is yes, that person is not creating something for you. He/she is first and foremost doing it for him/herself.

No, but seriously, this time I'm done, I've learned I'm a masochist already since somehow I managed to stay reading this shitty, shitty series for so long, but I just can't anymore. There are no longer any likable characters and the unlikable ones just get worse and worse somehow. I'm done for good this time. Even I can only tolerate so much bullshit, stupidity and terribleness.

See you next chapter!

Characters who have the worst taste in men IMAGINABLE.

I dunno man, that married men looks like he has everything under control. He's a lovely daddy! Pfft, Botan.

Like i said above all botan has as a personality trait in this manga is getting dicked, its fucking stupid.

You have to look at the reason why she's getting dicked. That's what important.

The manga just dropped in quality for me, if this author did any research he would realize that while yes women has less upper body strength they are A) general more agile and B)

much better in an actual fight than a man

This is so false it's not even funny, we can even prove this wrong me and you @ bicycle rack 3 PM at school kay?

because unlike men who lose most aggression after eye contact is lost due to evolving to only fight for leadership, women have mostly been the hunters so we go on till our opponent yields or is dead (at least in basic nature ignoring morals that is) women are not weak at all lol

Simply not true, this is just typical fabricated stuff pseudo-psychology I'm seeing here. The fact of the matter is, it's very hard to ignore morals so the argument falls apart almost instantly. The only time where morals are ignored is when an anger is so great it's uncontrollable, this is usually the male route since those testosterone levels make it easier to reach that level.

The only time when women do actually invoke this "Me vs X" is when they are very fearful, that instict of self-preservation is strong. You always hear stories about how a women stabbed her abusing husband/ an aggressor 40 times. But reaching that level only happens in extreme terror and is not likely to happen a lot. Most often accomplished in a dark place in buck fuck nowhere or against a terror ( the evil husband ) so great it's the stuff of nightmares really.

@above: see you next chapter i look forward to more rage

Absolutely!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Are u an Amazon onee-san ?!

actual amazon or dragons crown amazon? cause i like my boobs to stay on my chest lol

last edited at Sep 20, 2014 7:54AM

Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

That whole "I wish I was your daughter" line. Pretty creepy, Botan.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

So i was not the only one who thought that? .. I like this manga, but the whole thing with Botan is just stupid :(

Oh well..Maybe the next chapter will fix it

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"I keep doing things that make me look bad."

No sir, you keep doing things that reveal you really are an asshole. There's a difference.

"That's so wonderful of you, Uozumi."

The moment where we realize that Sakura is existing in a totally different manga from the rest of the cast.

joined Aug 1, 2013

Funny.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Wait, you're complaining that kohai-kun wanted to treat her as a desirable person, rather than a fuck toy? I'd say other than coming on too strong and grabbing her, he's the closest to a decent male character in this whole mess.

the closest to a decent man in this series huh? That's not saying much lol. It doesn't matter how he desires her, I'm COMPLAINING that SHE wants to be someone's fuck toy. I don't know where that stem's from by that's not normal for most women to just have sex without any feelings. Also how she seems to be attracted to scumbag's like men that hit her and married men.

Also if kashiwa-chan suddenly starts liking that one guy immediate dropped, you don't just suddenly start liking guys because you became a woman, that's not how HRT works

like you said this is where it started to drop in quality for me, if kashiwa dumps her girlfriend for him that will be the last fucking straw. I don't know if this is just the Japanese culture but I am so fucking sick of seeing this sexist crap in my manga. I don't want to be reminded of gender roles and 'women are the weaker sex and need a man to protect them' when I assumed this would be different because of the transsexual tag. This author is just doing everything wrong.

I very much agree. This manga has a way of saying the most inappropriate and uncomfortable lines at times.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

like you said this is where it started to drop in quality for me, if kashiwa dumps her girlfriend for him that will be the last fucking straw. I don't know if this is just the Japanese culture but I am so fucking sick of seeing this sexist crap in my manga. I don't want to be reminded of gender roles and 'women are the weaker sex and need a man to protect them' when I assumed this would be different because of the transsexual tag. This author is just doing everything wrong.

I'm suddenly reminded of zoros back-story in one piece, back when that manga was good it did a "girls can be strong too" message that even though it ended in tragedy still worked and was well written, there are plenty of other better examples in my head now i have started to write this but that was the first one that came to mind, the author has so much material to work with and instead he decides to ignore past success from other manga and write it in a completely awkward and nonsensical way

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Funny.

Ikr

To reply you must either login or sign up.