Forum › An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles (To Pass the Exam!) discussion

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Oh my, that teddy bear is clearly enjoying the view.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/an_easy_introduction_to_love_triangles_to_pass_the_exam_ch01#41

Isn't that the same teddy here? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/an_easy_introduction_to_love_triangles_to_pass_the_exam_ch01#46

Oh good spot - what do you think the odds are that keychain is a present from our MC?

You missed one btw https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/an_easy_introduction_to_love_triangles_to_pass_the_exam_ch01#45

okay so it's not a present from our mc, it's a present between those two.

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

Polyamory with no drama??? We love to see it

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Polyamory with no drama??? We love to see it

It's only the first chapter. There is no doubt that there will be drama ahead.

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

Oh, interesting. I can't wait. 6w6

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I wasn't actually expecting her main to be Akira actually lol. It's cool to see a poly relationship without drama. I can't wait

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

joined Oct 22, 2018

Now... can someone please explain to me why were the SFX in panel 1 of page 44 so Jojo-like?

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

This had me squirming all over my bed

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

If a drama tag is added to this im gonna lose my shit

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Be ready then, i don't know why people think it will be pure comedy just based on one chapter. We clearly see things left and right that will probably bring drama. The Polyamory is probably the biggest one.

Eerwqae
joined Nov 5, 2017

Oh... a poly yuri manga, interesting. So what is the thing that the girls are aiming for? They have to kiss everyone, or...?

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Oh... a poly yuri manga, interesting. So what is the thing that the girls are aiming for? They have to kiss everyone, or...?

They're eventually going to be aiming for all being in a relationship with eachother - right now our MC wants to join the school her senpai went to, the senpai is potentially gay for the tutor but we don't know, the tutor is probably gay for the senpai and is starting to fall for MC, and MC might be catching some feelings for the tutor.

joined Oct 22, 2018

They're eventually going to be aiming for all being in a relationship with eachother

Well, based on the tags and on the first two pages, that should be the end game.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

They're eventually going to be aiming for all being in a relationship with eachother

joined Oct 22, 2018

Surprised Pikachu Face

Lilliwyt, that was weirdly appropriate.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Surprised Pikachu Face

That was the intention.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Surprised Pikachu Face

That was the intention.

I'm glad that I haven't laughed for nothing.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh my god. I am so ready for this.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Well, based on the tags and on the first two pages, that should be the end game.

Yeah, I know, but they seemed to think they just wanted to kiss eachother or something? I didn't really understand the comment.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Thanks to that, I imagine that as a quest where each had to kiss the two other in order to unlock the poly ending.I play too much.

Eerwqae
joined Nov 5, 2017

Y'all need to acknowledge the fact that poly is unusual, at least for me and maybe for arch99 too. lol I asked it because i can't imagine how polyamorous relationships work.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Y'all need to acknowledge the fact that poly is unusual, at least for me and maybe for arch99 too. lol I asked it because i can't imagine how polyamorous relationships work.

How can poly be unusual to arch99 when they're polyamorous themself?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah arch is probably the last person who will be against polyamory

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I was confused by the question because it seemed like the fact you were missing is that polyamory is like any other relationship, the end goal is a happy, fulfilling relationship.

I'm polyamorous, have been in polyamorous relationships, and spend many of my comments on the forums talking about polyamory.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

ANN just did an article about this and translated the title as For Passing! Entering a Gentle Threesome.

I found it funny, okay?

To reply you must either login or sign up.