Forum › What's that manga called?

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Hello, there's one manga I simply can't recall the name of and I don't know what to search to find it.
It's a oneshot yuri, between a Japanese girl that lives by an american military base and an American (?) girl that lives on the base, and they communicate through a fence. It would probably be tagged with Drama.
Thank you if anyone finds it, since that description was pretty vague lol

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/f_u_s_s_a

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

Hello, there's one manga I simply can't recall the name of and I don't know what to search to find it.
It's a oneshot yuri, between a Japanese girl that lives by an american military base and an American (?) girl that lives on the base, and they communicate through a fence. It would probably be tagged with Drama.
Thank you if anyone finds it, since that description was pretty vague lol

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/f_u_s_s_a

YES thank you so much!!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ok I got one. These two girls are either best friends/lovers and either one or both are graduating. One of them is really upset about it, but the other one seems fine. By the end, they're together (maybe hugging?) and the one who didn't seem sad starts thinking about how sad it is and starts to cry, whoch leads to the crying together. I know it's vague, but it's all I could remember

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

^No, I don't think so. It's definitely similar though. I think the one I'm thinking of had a happier ending. Also we see one of the characters inner thoughts about how sad they are about ut I think. We don't find out til later that the other girl is also sad about it. But thank you anyway

last edited at Jan 22, 2020 4:03AM

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I'm looking for a certain manga, can't really remember that much, but it has a certain scene where the senpai (actually, nto sure if senpai, but a kind of mature person who can totally do anything), let her kouhai (not sure if she is really a kouhai, but she is the kind of person that is very clumsy) to straight her hair with hair straighteners, but since the girl is very clumsy, she ended up burning the forehead of the girl, which the more girl actually expected from her. the more mature girl actually love that clumsiness of the other girl, that she ended up not wanting to girl to change and be like that for the rest of her life. TIA

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm looking for a certain manga, can't really remember that much, but it has a certain scene where the senpai (actually, nto sure if senpai, but a kind of mature person who can totally do anything), let her kouhai (not sure if she is really a kouhai, but she is the kind of person that is very clumsy) to straight her hair with hair straighteners, but since the girl is very clumsy, she ended up burning the forehead of the girl, which the more girl actually expected from her. the more mature girl actually love that clumsiness of the other girl, that she ended up not wanting to girl to change and be like that for the rest of her life. TIA

Take me a while to found a link because it come from one of the Eclair chapter that hadn't be uploaded here or on Mangadex It's Human Emotions by Shuninta Amano

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Ok I got one. These two girls are either best friends/lovers and either one or both are graduating. One of them is really upset about it, but the other one seems fine. By the end, they're together (maybe hugging?) and the one who didn't seem sad starts thinking about how sad it is and starts to cry, whoch leads to the crying together. I know it's vague, but it's all I could remember

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/graduation_prohibited#1

Son%20hank
joined Aug 6, 2017

Aight so I've been looking for one where the MC is an otaku girl who's really into cosplay, and she's tasked with making costumes for a festival they're having.
idk if that's too broad

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/graduation_prohibited#1

No not that one. Aw geez, I really hope I'm remembering it correctly. I read it so long ago.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Aight so I've been looking for one where the MC is an otaku girl who's really into cosplay, and she's tasked with making costumes for a festival they're having.
idk if that's too broad

This one?

Son%20hank
joined Aug 6, 2017

idk if that's too broad

This one?

Absolute god, I was using the glasses tag while I was looking for it

Heath
joined Oct 17, 2018

I'm looking for one that involves two girls living together and they are in a relationship with each other. One of them makes books and art shipping her favorite characters together. From what I can remember it's mostly BL, a few chapters in she gets a chance to work with one of her favorite artists despite the piece going against the characters she ships together. While her girlfriend is worried and jealous that she seems to be so excited about working with this person.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Take me a while to found a link because it come from one of the Eclair chapter that hadn't be uploaded here or on Mangadex It's Human Emotions by Shuninta Amano

Ah yes, this is it, Thanks, no wonder i couldn't find it here lol, I was wondering where i read it if it wasn't here or mangadex, turns out i have the physical copy Eclair. anyway, Thanks.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm looking for one that involves two girls living together and they are in a relationship with each other. One of them makes books and art shipping her favorite characters together. From what I can remember it's mostly BL, a few chapters in she gets a chance to work with one of her favorite artists despite the piece going against the characters she ships together. While her girlfriend is worried and jealous that she seems to be so excited about working with this person.

That's will be Paradise and After

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

What was that series a while back that had a two-tone coloring, black and either blue or red?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

What was that series a while back that had a two-tone coloring, black and either blue or red?

Lilium Terrarium?

last edited at Jan 24, 2020 10:46AM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Lilian Terrarium?

God I hope Lilium Terrarium gets picked back up, it has so many more chapters to be translated.

Uwu
joined Jan 8, 2020

What was the name of that LoveLive! doujin where Nozomi becomes a child and Eli becomes a lolicon?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^^
Probably one of the first two on this list:
https://dynasty-scans.com/search?q=&with%5B%5D=7648&with%5B%5D=5486&sort=

last edited at Jan 24, 2020 4:40PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Lilian Terrarium?

God I hope Lilium Terrarium gets picked back up, it has so many more chapters to be translated.

Thanks! I wondered what happened to it...

last edited at Jan 24, 2020 2:02PM

Uwu
joined Jan 8, 2020

^^
Probably one of the first two on this list:
https://dynasty-scans.com/search?q=&with%5B%5D=7648&with%5B%5D=5486&sort=

yes, it was the first one on the list, thank you!

joined Feb 8, 2019

I think there was a one shot where everyone wanted to cuddle a girl during winter cause she was super warm, but the one who also cuddled her in the summer when it was uncomfortably hot hot first dibs. Ring any bells?

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Feb 8, 2019

Woah that was quick! Thanks @Titanoktonon

To reply you must either login or sign up.