Forum › Tousled Melancholy discussion

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I had a bowl cut until I was like 10, at which point it morphed into a horrible she-mullet till I was like 13, then I was bullied by my mother into a curly perm for a couple years till I finally got brave enough to deal with my own hair anxiety (we Aspies do tend to hate change and can be sensitive to body stuff too). So these credits that got everybody rolling so much was the nightmare of my first 15 years lol...

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

reallllly adorable!!

joined Sep 13, 2018

actually cute

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Oh wow she wants to try out a buzzcut for the next haircut? Her girlfriend is definitely gonna look like butch lol. Maybe that's her type. Which I dont mind cause I think it'll look good on her too :)

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Man, I still think it's incredibly awkward to get my haircut

I hardly ever talk during it

I'm gonna get it cut tomorrow

Tumblr_newo1nnh0a1r6wz1so1_500
joined May 2, 2013

This right here is GOLD. 10/10.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

MC actually looks worse and worse lol. First the length and then the bleach. Next will be something like shaving a part of her head or the entire of it. I'd be so pissed if a hairdresser cut my hair short without my permission, wonder how she is still allowed to work there.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hairdresser: "hmm, she'd look great as a butch, and then she can be the top...."

She clearly already is, though. * nods *

To reply you must either login or sign up.