Forum › A Special Shape discussion

joined Mar 5, 2019

Hell, I didn't need my heart anyway.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Hana in love with Eiko, hmmmm I can't really see it, but TamaxHana is definitely in the cards. Also, KiyosexEiko is by far the best ship in the series (IMO), I just can't get enough of that sweet sweet age gap.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Booo. If I can only say one thing I like about Hana, it's that she's completely immune to "Boring-Anime-Harem-Protag Eiko"s pheromones (at least up to where I last read the manga anyways). In fact I really do not like Eiko for clearly being Hakka-Ya's favorite character and always overshadowing Hana in the manga. In fact, it's why I stopped reading in the first place.

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

Bloom Into Hana

Img_20190716_154650
joined Oct 2, 2018

It's good, but don't like the pairing. TamaxHana is the otp and why is there nothing with them on this site? The look so cute/good together.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Dammit, Eiko, stop seducing everyone! Now you got even Hana...

Chinatsu
joined Jun 23, 2019

That was kinda pointless.

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Hehe, not really good pairing indeed. Please yuri fairy, more HanaTama...

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Interesting idea, but I do prefer KiyosexEiko and TamaxHana by a large margin.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Mistake made during the upload request: the author is Kurumi Mei.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Does Tama/Hana have materials anyway ? I don't remember that much of early Slow Start and in the latest chapter i can barely count on one those moment so i never really understand this ship, if anything i shipped Hana with the other resident ronin girl.

In fact I really do not like Eiko for clearly being Hakka-Ya's favorite character and always overshadowing Hana in the manga. In fact, it's why I stopped reading in the first place.

As i personally still read it (when we had chapters) because i'm a bit of a masochist, i tend to think a bit the same of Eiko. Whereas like i said Hana/Tama moments are very rare. Eiko/Sensei or Eiko/Kamu are far more present, asking you who he is the MC.I personally never liked the Eiko/Sensei pairing so it's a bit different for me, i can continue to read it if i avoid those moments.

PS : I don't want to talk ships prefences in Slow Start here so don't mind the mast part of my comment.

joined Aug 11, 2014

People may question why Hana x Eiko is the focus here, when they don't really have that much chemistry in the series, but consider: is there any other character who Eiko wouldn't happily flirt with? Exactly.

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

People may question why Hana x Eiko is the focus here, when they don't really have that much chemistry in the series, but consider: is there any other character who Eiko wouldn't happily flirt with? Exactly.

Hana does not like to flirt. Maybe with Tama just a little.
So, this Hana is out of character.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I wouldn't say Hana is flirting here anywhere, though.

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

I wouldn't say Hana is flirting here anywhere, though.

I mean, she didn't really interested to flirt with Eiko in canon story.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I mean, she didn't really interested to flirt with Eiko in canon story.

True, but she wasn't here either before being called special by Eiko. Only that sparked these new feelings in her - and even then she's still keeping them to herself so there still isn't any flirting by Hana.

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

^ Eeeh, I din't say Hana flirting with Eiko here. It's just I think Hana shouldn't be happy or blushing when Eiko say something like that... so OCC.

To reply you must either login or sign up.