Forum › Komori Quintet discussion

joined Nov 11, 2010

I'm pretty fond of this one, cool that it's shown up here.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I found this to be one of the more enjoyable CGDCT series. Good to see it here

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Wow. This reminds me of my favorite band's, SCANDAL, latest song, a combination of rock and violins. Go listen to their song Departure if you want to know how it sounds/feels like. And yeah, another group of cute girls doing cute things, instant fave!

Edit: I searched for a more precise example for their band and found this. If this becomes an anime, this will surely become a hit. I am whipped by Sumi already.

last edited at Aug 23, 2014 10:36PM

33730122%20(1)
joined May 24, 2014

I wish, they will make this an anime....

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I was just thinking the same thing! I really like this.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Loving the art and character designs :O

Knight
joined Oct 10, 2013

This is awesome!

Casiee_hunter
joined Jul 8, 2014

I really wish this would turn into an anime.
I really want to hear, what they sound like.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Cute. Hope it follows K-On with getting anime, music stuff is always better when you can hear it.
Also hope we get more plotless fun and not only music.
String quartet with drums makes me think of Apocalyptica.

joined Aug 24, 2014

hahaha! It's kind of like K-on XD It's cute~! I like it

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

...I thought the ears were cute, but now I can't stop wondering what they are either! Are they decorations or are that really her ears? O_o

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

"The truth is, I love rock music!"
"I know that. (Did you think that was a secret?)"
Best line. I thought it was a little fishy that she could name all those songs and had such a familiarity with the famous artists.
Also, out of context, this page provides a lot of weird speculation fuel.
I really like this one, will be keeping an eye out for updates.

joined May 4, 2013

Gosh I'm in love with the cuteness of this manga. It's entertaining, bright and playful! The characters' designs/characterizations are also straight to the point, considering it is a slice of life manga. I'm digging it! I also ship Chika and Tama hehehehe Take responsibility for your girl Chika! LOL

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

Chika's mom is hot! This manga is so adorableee!

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I recently discovered a couple guys called 2CELLOS that play rock, with a couple cellos obviously. They have pieces that do and don't include drums and live sampling stuff, sometimes with electric cellos too.
(They have a YouTube channel as well as a regular website.)
Naturally I was reminded of this and wanted to share with anyone interested.

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

In case anyone is curious, Chika's mom's band's name, Fekete Rigö, means Blackbird in Hungarian (hence their logo). I wonder if there's any special reason to see Hungarian language in Japanese media. I remember the episode titles in the anime 11eyes were in (rather bad) Hungarian.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Oooh, new chapter, just when I was wondering if there would be any more ! <3

Koyori cat summon was just so cute ! Also, "can't find a girlfriend" is on the top 5 gossip list ? Aren't they in a girl school ? :3

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Hyoi~ Hyoi~
Pata Pata Pataaaaa
...Nya!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Koyori cat summon was just so cute ! Also, "can't find a girlfriend" is on the top 5 gossip list ? Aren't they in a girl school ? :3

Guy here http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/komori_quintet_ch7_1#15

joined Jan 11, 2014

"World conquest"...... excuse me?

K
joined Oct 12, 2014

kyaaahh!!! why thus this manga seems so kind a lot like K-ON desu ~nyu :3
I wish it will become an anime desu >.< I like manga were in the main story is about friendship >.< ~nyu wish the mangaka will do the next chapter so soon desu~ Oh! demo I am not in a hurry desu!!! so I will wait Dynasty Reader no Minna San ~~~ Makoto nii arigatou gozaimashita keep up the good work desu ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

last edited at Oct 12, 2014 10:02AM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

kyaaahh!!! why thus this manga seems so kind a lot like K-ON desu ~nyu :3
I wish it will become an anime desu >.< I like manga were in the main story is about friendship >.< ~nyu wish the mangaka will do the next chapter so soon desu~ Oh! demo I am not in a hurry desu!!! so I will wait Dynasty Reader no Minna San ~~~ Makoto nii arigatou gozaimashita keep up the good work desu ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

The amount of weaboo-ness is strong in this one xD jk jk

K
joined Oct 12, 2014

The amount of weaboo-ness is strong in this one xD jk jk

ehhh!? sou desu ka gomen na saii demo can I take your joke as a compliment desu ^_^

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Interjecting a "Will this be updating anytime soon?"

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I totally ship Chika and Koyori.

To reply you must either login or sign up.