Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

^ Now, please, let's not turn this into a Citrus forum, please...

Every thread in dynasty has turned into Citrus discussion at some point lol

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 9:01AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Because love to bash it.

I even moreso prefer strategy games, like the Total War series

Dude... I fucking love the Total War Series.
Rome: Total War and Medieval 2 was THE SHIT for me when I was a kid.
These days, aside from playing Overwatch and League of Legends with friends, I mostly play some dark/obscure indie games, though. I'm a big fan of Detention and Devotion by Red Candle Games for example. (still pissed that the latter got removed from Steam)
Darkwood, Inside and What Remains of Edith Finch are awesome too.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Lilliwyt posted:

Because love to bash it.

Bashing Citrus has become the new planking

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I unironically love Citrus, but Harumin not being told about out about Mei and Yuzu until the last couple of chapters was so frustrating. Yuzu pls she's your best friend. I know she'd known Kana and Megumi for longer, but still she was so quick to try and tell them about Mei, why did it take so long for Harumin?

Dude... I fucking love the Total War Series.
Rome: Total War and Medieval 2 was THE SHIT for me when I was a kid.

I used to love those two, but ever since I really got into Warhammer 1 & 2 thy feel borderline unplayable lol

These days, aside from playing Overwatch and League of Legends with friends

I too play league with friends. And by friends I mean medium bots. It's a little boring but the esports scene is more interesting anyway >.>

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 11:29AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

These days, aside from playing Overwatch and League of Legends with friends

I too play league with friends. And by friends I mean medium bots. It's a little boring but the esports scene is more interesting anyway >.>

Wish i could without servs crashing because TFT was overhype (EUW btw).

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Everyone thinking about how creepy it would or wouldn't be if Hino were to suck Koguma's boobs. Meanwhile, I be thinking about knockwursts.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Bonus

(https://i.imgur.com/ZAFU0XF.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/G53g7la.jpg)

I believe the dog is Ratana's AV.

Also, it says

Now is clear what lewd means, right Sabu?

First someone calling themselves T-Series Mapper actively attacks Bace Bulgarian in an attempt to usher in the beginning of the end of mapping, and now these yuri mangaka avatar fanarts? What is this, BV-Has-To-See-Everything Day?! If so, what's next that I gotta expect?

grumble grumble grumble GRUMBLE

Apparently, it's some bugs I've seen for a few days inside our kitchen's pantry getting out of the pantry right during breakfast, and one of the bugs I'm used to seeing in the bathroom for years now getting onto my parents' bed in the living room.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Did anyone of you ever take that kind of dump that you feel like your own dump raped you? It's the most annoying thing in the World. Yes, even more annoying than alt-right trolls..

last edited at Jul 15, 2019 3:32PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Kinda wanted to show my bookcase.

The top case is the french one, it had 6 volume of "Au grand air" better know here as Yuru Camp, the first tome of Kase-san (waiting for the second but Amazon's riot kinda f*ck me) and Seifuku no Vampiress Lord, Volume 1/2/3/5/6/7/8 of Citrus (no insult plz) don't have the 4 because it was sell out when i buy the whole others, the 2 volumes of Hana no Breath that i found by luck, 2 one shots Orange Lips and Sweet Little Devil and behind the Yuru Camp volume, there are the 4 volumesof Magical Girl Holy Sh*t.

The other is for english ones, we have Beauty and the Beast girl, all volumes of After Hours, volume 8/9/10 of Murcielago (i took the one after where the scans left), 3 volumes of Yuri is my job, 4 volumes of Futaribeya (i'm waiting the 5th right now),3 volumes of Konohata KItan and on the photo i had only the first volume of the complete edition of Girl Friends but i receive the second today.

Edit : My bad, i forget the volume of Now Loading hide behind Girl Friends.

last edited at Jul 18, 2019 10:11AM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

What Amazon riot? In France?

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

BV posted:

Did anyone of you ever take that kind of dump that you feel like your own dump raped you? It's the most annoying thing in the World. Yes, even more annoying than alt-right trolls..

That's enough internet for me today...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What Amazon riot? In France?

Friend of mine show me a tweet where it said that Amazon workers where in a riot and from what i saw on internet's news there are riots in Europe and USA. So it's possible that some order scan be delay because of that. In my case, i buy preorder second volume of Kase-san but since it's by Amazon, it's still not send whereas i command Futarabeya 5 from second hand(even if it just came out, dont ask why) and was send 7 hours after my order.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

They better riot. The conditions for Amazon employees are absolutely horrific.

relatable gamer moment

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Yes, there was just some awful news from Germany a few days ago that went well beyond the usual "bad pay/long hours/no breaks" fare that's bad enough in its own right...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah i never said anything against that. I just hope i will get my order.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Welp. I guess it's official now... I'm an anarchist.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Happy Birthday, Nico-chan!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Finally found someone other than Amazon to get my sweet Kase vol.2 in french.

joined Oct 22, 2018

While searching for some images, I found a particular image, and lol'd at the tags and the comments. However, than I saw a comment by user Victim, quote:

i hate this lewd hand holding joke... some of you may call me spiteful because of this, and you aren't wrong... but someday all of you will be just like me, dreading the hand holding jokes!

To which I now here say:

The "handholding is lewd" meme is going to live on at least up until the Heat Death of the Universe itself, and you can't convince me otherwise!

last edited at Jul 23, 2019 3:33PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Science has uncovered the following:

And people wonder why young lesbians are perpetually confused.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

(https://i.imgur.com/oFevCwR.jpg)

Lesbiens can time travel ? Ah shoot, is it too late if i change sex and found a GF ?

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 1:49PM by Nezchan

joined Oct 22, 2018

(https://i.imgur.com/oFevCwR.jpg)

Lesbiens can time travel ? Ah shoot, is it too late if i change sex and found a GF ?

I guess we're in similar boats, with the only distinction being that I already have a GF...

DAMN Y CHROMOSOME!

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 1:49PM by Nezchan

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I have always wondered something, is queer people calling each other "fags" and "dykes" equivalent to black men calling each other the n-word?

To reply you must either login or sign up.