Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

This is probably how it should have gone.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

(https://i.imgur.com/SDj0oGe.jpg)
This is probably how it should have gone.

intense_uncontrolled_laughter.jpeg

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

why is Thor a catgirl?

answer: because why the hell not?

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Now that Roland Garros is over, I hope more people will discover the Women’s soccer World Cup

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

why is Thor a catgirl?

That's just an accessoire. They are clearly fake. Cute though.

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

BugDevil posted:

why is Thor a catgirl?

That's just an accessoire. They are clearly fake. Cute though.

Reminds me of Daldal Choi from Girls of the Wild.
Her cat ears are also an accessory.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Now that Roland Garros is over, I hope more people will discover the Women’s soccer World Cup

Soccer

Blackitty you're dead to me ;___;

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

... and here I thought you would be in high spirits and you would ignore my slip up, in their first match England beat Scotland after all..

Choco, my dear, when you act like this you break good old Kitty's heart... ;____; .... and believe it or not, but I missed you!
and you've always been one of my favorite gals around here

what have you been up to recently?

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 3:59PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

... and here I thought you would be in high spirits and you would ignore my slip up, in their first match England beat Scotland after all..

I'm not patriotic enough and well.... I don't rate international football at all. Both World Cups are just glorified friendly tournaments tbh, let alone the Nations League.

I AM in high spirits though given the real football ended for the season on a champions league win (Liverpool not Lyon) :D

Choco, my dear, when you act like this you break good old Kitty's heart... ;____; .... and believe it or not, but I missed you!

I'm sorry ;__;

Also, not!

and you've always been one of my favorite gals around here

what have you been up to recently?

Nothing x.x

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Choco
Oh, yeah, that’s right! Congratulations! The English dominated this year’s Champions League final. It was refreshing for once not seeing Real Madrid there.

I'm sorry ;__;

Also, not!

Sounds just like you !

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Fuck the English, scouse nation :P Also fuck Madrid but that was last year ;___;

Also not wasn't meant to mean not sorry it was meant to reply to believe it or not >.> sorry >.>

joined Oct 22, 2018

Fuck the English,

That's what I would've commented on a BazBattles documentary about the battle of Brunanburh, and on HistoryTime documentaries about Constantine II, king of Alba and Olaf Guthfrithson, the greatest of the Ui Ímair Viking kings of Dublin. I would've... IF the guy from HistoryTime wasn't English himself.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I hate the trope in 90% wlw content ever where they show two queer women can't be friends, they need to jump each other and have some sort of sexual tension or love triangle drama between them. It's obvious that the director or writer whatever is a creepy straight dude or an oblivious straight woman. I wish there was some wlw content where the two women act as each other's wingwomen, like normal bffs, instead of eye sexing each other at every opportunity. As a gay gal with a bi best friend, I feel very underrepresented.

Fuck the English,

That's what I would've commented on a BazBattles documentary about the battle of Brunanburh, and on HistoryTime documentaries about Constantine II, king of Alba and Olaf Guthfrithson, the greatest of the Ui Ímair Viking kings of Dublin. I would've... IF the guy from HistoryTime wasn't English himself.

same

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Fuck the English,

As the English myself I encourage you to do it anyway :o

joined Oct 22, 2018

Fuck the English,

As the English myself I encourage you to do it anyway :o

Hmm... Maybe I could compromise by saying "Fuck the English of the first half of the 10th centrury!"?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Nah fuck 'em all

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I hate the trope in 90% wlw content ever where they show two queer women can't be friends, they need to jump each other and have some sort of sexual tension or love triangle drama between them. It's obvious that the director or writer whatever is a creepy straight dude or an oblivious straight woman. I wish there was some wlw content where the two women act as each other's wingwomen, like normal bffs, instead of eye sexing each other at every opportunity. As a gay gal with a bi best friend, I feel very underrepresented.

You and @matsuri_wins would make the greatest frienemies I feel.

joined Oct 22, 2018

How didn't I think of that myself when I read that post you replied to?

joined Jun 7, 2019

Ok, here's a question:
How many of you have read or are reading Spotted Flower, by Kio Shimoku?
And another one:
Would you say it's worth being uploaded here on the Dynasty server?

Is that the series with all the characters of Genshiken but several years later?

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Fuck the English, scouse nation :P Also fuck Madrid but that was last year ;___;

... to join the club - ‘fuck my boss, he is such a Scrooge that he could easily win a nobel prize for his creativity’ sadly he isn’t English..

Also not wasn't meant to mean not sorry it was meant to reply to believe it or not >.> sorry >.>

Heh, I’m sorry but your posts are adorable

Also I thought I was relatively old, but according to the results of the Dynasty-Scans Survey I barely make it to the majority population with people of my age being less than 20.

last edited at Jun 13, 2019 7:21PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

... to join the club - ‘fuck my boss, he is such a Scrooge that he could easily win a nobel prize for his creativity’ sadly he isn’t English.

fuck bosses in general tbh

Heh, I’m sorry but your posts are adorable

Objective falsehood

Also I thought I was relatively old, but according to the results of the Dynasty-Scans Survey I barely make it to the majority population with people of my age being less than 20.

I only took the survey to vote for OP and am shocked and appalled she didn't get 100% of the vote wtf is wrong with this place D:<

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I can't help feeling like I'm ruining a joke, but why? Does she have the same opinion on this topic or because we are at each other's throat sometimes or both? lol

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I can't help feeling like I'm ruining a joke, but why? Does she have the same opinion on this topic or because we are at each other's throat sometimes or both? lol

Well... she has the exact opposite stance pretty much.
And your names are both Citrus references. Of two characters that couldn't be more opposite of each other.

So yeah, you murdered my joke. But it's still funny in the afterlife~

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Objective falsehood

what,what... your posts are never false!.. just occasionally salty, maybe

I only took the survey to vote for OP and am shocked and appalled she didn't get 100% of the vote wtf is wrong with this place D:<

votes... as English you know very well how those work. I voted for those I know from the forum.

Yesterday I watched 'Elisa y Marcela.' in my opinion it's a beautifully and artfully made film, but the scenes with octopuses... octopuses are ugly... they could've spared us those

To reply you must either login or sign up.