Forum › Citrus + discussion

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Well if we only either have sexual assault or monastic chastity as options in this series moving forward, they better return to the first one ASAP because the lack of interesting plot makes the monastic option very unappealing.

I mean, the last vaguely sexual thing that happened in the series was Matsuri's boob grab.

last edited at Jul 13, 2019 8:52PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Funny how most of Yuri end up with the sexy times but Citrus have done the opposite. Start with the possible sexy time and end with the normal romance.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Funny how most of Yuri end up with the sexy times but Citrus have done the opposite. Start with the possible sexy time and end with the normal romance.

Except when you do it that way “normal” stops being so normal.

I mean, sure, in real life people sometimes get together in a one-night stand, then decide to back up and get to know each other better by going on regular dates.

But Mei and Yuzu are like a time machine running backwards—they start out all over each other, and end up acting like a couple of shy third-graders.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Hey we got ourselves a nun here

I never even said I was against either nsfw or kissing scenes lol, I just don't particularly feel like I'm missing out when they're not there.

I don't think it's missing out because of the lack of nsfw scenes. -- So I was saying that a little nsfw would actually help it, because the art is pretty good and the only thing I personally like.

I don't see enough difference between the two that its worth splitting hairs over lol.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Except when you do it that way “normal” stops being so normal.

I mean, sure, in real life people sometimes get together in a one-night stand, then decide to back up and get to know each other better by going on regular dates.

But Mei and Yuzu are like a time machine running backwards—they start out all over each other, and end up acting like a couple of shy third-graders.

Even if i prefer Citrus + Mei to Citrus Mei, i still think she really need to come back to the aggresive Mei.

last edited at Jul 13, 2019 9:17PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Tbh aggressive Mei was a big ass. I remember that chapter that she hit Yuzu with that umbrella because she was trying to make her do some chores and I was like nope...That, combined with the fact that she was bossing around Yuzu so much.
It was a joke from the author I guess, but it wasn't funny, considering how Mei was already being a major asshole to Yuzu already. That was when I cringed and stopped liking her.

last edited at Jul 14, 2019 11:10AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Tbh aggressive Mei was a big ass. I remember that chapter that she hit Yuzu with that umbrella because she was trying to make her do some chores and I was like nope...That, combined with the fact that she was bossing around Yuzu so much.
It was a joke from the author I guess, but it wasn't funny, considering how Mei was already being a major asshole to Yuzu already. That was when I cringed and stopped liking her.

I think you didn't remember it correctly, Mei hit Yuzu because Yuzu get full of herself after Mei say she give her a chance to strike back with the election. Vol.5 Mei is by far my favorite arc of Mei.

last edited at Jul 14, 2019 12:36PM

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Citrus+ could've been more creative as a sort of spin off instead of this seemingly forced recreation of sexual tension to build up a romance. I mean, the darn thing has nothing on the main Citrus canon. At the very least, I find Mei and Yuzu's angsty sexual gay teen drama in the main Citrus volumes tolerable, not with Citrus+ nope.

The consolation I'm getting from Citrus+ is it's a comedy now.
And I'm waiting for some new chapters just to see if Harumin or Matsuri would show up.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The irony is that Mei and Matsuri would have more chances of working out than with Yuzu.

Just found a lewd pick with Mei and Harumin getting some sexy time together while Yuzu just coming home spying on them.

joined Feb 18, 2018

Mei and Harumin? That's...

10455963_830638436992044_5645511050433336598_n
joined Jun 27, 2019

The irony is that Mei and Matsuri would have more chances of working out than with Yuzu.

Just found a lewd pick with Mei and Harumin getting some sexy time together while Yuzu just coming home spying on them.

Well that's heretical... But the world ain't spicy if not for some heresy y'know.

10455963_830638436992044_5645511050433336598_n
joined Jun 27, 2019

The consolation I'm getting from Citrus+ is it's a comedy now.
And I'm waiting for some new chapters just to see if Harumin or Matsuri would show up.

Keeping the faith, I see...?
But from what I've known so far, they will remain in the background for as long as Sabu's Citrus is here with us. Although, I'm a bit frustrated that interesting characters like them don't get the spotlight in Citrus +.

joined Aug 4, 2018

How come a new chapter didn't come on the 18th or 19th like it usually does?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
joined Apr 7, 2013

The look on the grandfather's face was awesome. It was almost like he knew she was going to say SOMETHING, but wished she had used a little more tact.

:-)

joined Apr 7, 2013

I get the impression that Matsuri would probably be interested in having them both. Mei is more likely to agree to such a thing than Yuzu is. So, it's not likely to happen. :P

joined Aug 5, 2019

Does anyone here know that the part from pg. 30 in ch. 6 is the extension of pg. 24 in the final chapter of original series?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Does anyone here know that the part from pg. 30 in ch. 6 is the extension of pg. 24 in the final chapter of original series?

Was a long time i read the original that i didn't pay attention to that but you're right.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Dark_Tzitzimine
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

But... what's the point of "season 2"... We already know how that story will end...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Sabu will be in Thailand for an autograph session in September

https://twitter.com/_SoNaN9/status/1160191057738338304?s=19

joined Feb 18, 2018

The only reason I am still reading Citrus is because the art is so good. If Sabu paired up with a decent writer, this manga would be a rocketship.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

No chapter this month too ?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Seems so. I wonder what has Sabu so busy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.