Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

matsuri_wins
4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Sungji is not martyr level, she is simply too naive and eager to have sex with this person she is into and doesn’t even know well. She has never fallen in love before.

I’m not talking about start of their relationships, but mostly about that last time when she left "for greater good”. She said it herself: I’ll be good girl and will suffer, but make things right, be with Seju, Team leader. Lol, what? She is too kind and good, like a saint, lol. But I’m ok if people see it differently.

BTW a quick google search returns that gloves are a symbol for fidelity. Well she better burn them if she wants to move on then lmao

I didn’t know that, lol. Honestly, I think about symbols only in context of the story, because there are can be multiple meanings in different cultures and story might not adopt even one of them. Scarfs or rings are simple, because it’s common gift with known value. But gloves do have interesting meanings.

I disagree. She cannot forgive herself due to self-hatred, and I do think her desire for Sumin’s forgiveness is so that she can forgive herself obviously. I mean that is the case in all situations where the person wants forgiveness lol But the reason why the “crime” is so heavy for her is because she loves Sumin. Seju is not that good of a person, she has no problems being an a-hole including to DoWon so I don’t think her self-hatred extends beyond her specific “crime” LOL

Yeah, Seju and even Sumin are flawed people, selfish, even bitchy. But it doesn’t mean that they can’t torture themselves over some reasons. For Seju Sumin means a lot, but her love is always have this complicated nature. Mostly because how she was raised. So I don’t think that what’s going on with Seju in latest chapter was about love to Sumin and not about guilt and self-hatred. She thought, how she can have something good when she this filthy human? Mix of the reasons sounds good too, lol. Again, it’s how I see it. In the end, story is incomplete and what’s matter is that she needs to change for the better.

I agree 100% that she didn’t go forward with DoWon due to self-hatred and this kind of thought. But what I mean is that she has the self-hatred because she still has the sense that Sumin has not forgiven her and that Sumin would still “be hurt” for it. And she cares about Sumin’s forgiveness and whether Sumin would be hurt or not because she loves Sumin. It’s not like she cares about anyone else’s opinion of her. She needs to get Sumin’s official forgiveness and move on, or to forgive herself automatically somehow (no clue how that would happen).

And she is right that Sumin hasn’t forgiven her. Sumin just doesn’t hold a grudge anymore. They need to have a real conversation and closure.

last edited at Jul 8, 2019 8:57AM

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

She needs to get Sumin’s official forgiveness and move on, or to forgive herself automatically somehow (no clue how that would happen).

It’s not like I don’t agree, but I think that her reasons is more complex than that. Her self-hatred is more ingrained in her head. Just couple of chapters ago she throws herself in the pool on impulse just because Wonnie was nice to her. There can be possibility that even if Sumin will say to her “I forgive you” she still can’t do it herself. So I think that she must change herself. Maybe Sumin can help with honest talk and full-hearted forgiveness, but no more than that.

joined Feb 18, 2018

Mmm yes, so what I think is that Sumin forgiving her is a necessary but maybe not sufficient condition for her to forgive herself. Due to her issues with her mom, the treatment from her family etc.

About the pool, was there ever any consensus on what happened there? Did she slip, throw herself to get Won's attention, or was that an impulsive suicide attempt? I don't think it was suicide attempt because honestly she had a lot more reasons to end things before in the main series, and she didn't.

I wonder if her fear and at the same time fascination with water is related to how her mom died? I don't remember if anything is mentioned about that.

god damn how u guys read so much into this

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

^I don’t think it was suicide attempt, just some stupid impulsive decision. Seju is unstable and fully capable of terrible actions that will definitely harm her too. And yes, forgivness can help, but not right now, in my opinion. She needs time. It’s interesting how team gaji will play it out.
About her mom, I don’t remember what exactly happened too. She hanged herself, but it was so messy that murder instead of suicide was hinted? Something like that, but I can be wrong about hanging.

Remy Yeah, why not? It's interesting, lol.

Ruby
joined Oct 28, 2018

I could have sworn Sumin had forgiven her already. Wasn't she the one who wrote the message: "I don't regret meeting you. Have a safe journey." on the back of their selfie photo in Ch107?

Anyways, I'm still not particularly happy with the flashback of Sumin appearing but I suppose its necessary for Seju to have this mental block. So long as she has this low self esteem that she thinks shes some kind of terrible, inferior human being who deserves to be punished or whatever she think about herself, she wont be capable of loving Wonnie or anyone else for that matter. She needs to learn how to love herself first, stop this negative thought that shes useless and has nothing good to show for. It would have been nice if there was a secondary plot like Seju following her dream. I believe in the last chapter of Paradise, she did mention about wanting to achieve a higher position or something, so she should go ahead and do that.

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

I could have sworn Sumin had forgiven her already. Wasn't she the one who wrote the message: "I don't regret meeting you. Have a safe journey." on the back of their selfie photo in Ch107?

Lol why do people find it so difficult to “talk”? A note when the person is leaving is not talking, and definitely cannot be understood as forgiveness. Cryptic messages about not waiting on the snow, I love you but I gotta go or whatever is not talking. They just need to talk like 2 adults rather than going around in circles around each other.

As a comparison: Dowon and Seju’s conversation in ch 116 was the first honest adult talk in the whole damn series lol You know, just 2 human beings opening up about their feelings over beer and saying what they actually mean. It's not that hard.

This story has literally been 117+ chapters of Seju, Sumin, poor Sungji and now even stupid Dowon trying to f*ck their problems away and being very unsuccessful at it. STAHP.

Anyways, I'm still not particularly happy with the flashback of Sumin appearing but I suppose its necessary for Seju to have this mental block. So long as she has this low self esteem that she thinks shes some kind of terrible, inferior human being who deserves to be punished or whatever she think about herself, she wont be capable of loving Wonnie or anyone else for that matter. She needs to learn how to love herself first, stop this negative thought that shes useless and has nothing good to show for. It would have been nice if there was a secondary plot like Seju following her dream. I believe in the last chapter of Paradise, she did mention about wanting to achieve a higher position or something, so she should go ahead and do that.

last edited at Jul 9, 2019 8:59AM

Ruby
joined Oct 28, 2018

Lol why do people find it so difficult to “talk”? A note when the person is leaving is not talking, and definitely cannot be understood as forgiveness. Cryptic messages about not waiting on the snow, I love you but I gotta go or whatever is not talking. They just need to talk like 2 adults rather than going around in circles around each other.

As a comparison: Dowon and Seju’s conversation in ch 116 was the first honest adult talk in the whole damn series lol You know, just 2 human beings opening up about their feelings over beer and saying what they actually mean. It's not that hard.

This story has literally been 117+ chapters of Seju, Sumin, poor Sungji and now even stupid Dowon trying to f*ck their problems away and being very unsuccessful at it. STAHP.

That's Sumin for you. By her own admission, she's never been good with her choice of words. So her leaving the note for Seju to wish her safe journey was probably the best she could do in her current state. I mean, I wouldn't expect her to have the confidence to convey her farewells in person, especially to an ex whom she realized she had hurt for ten long years.

joined Jun 22, 2019

That's Sumin for you. By her own admission, she's never been good with her choice of words. So her leaving the note for Seju to wish her safe journey was probably the best she could do in her current state. I mean, I wouldn't expect her to have the confidence to convey her farewells in person, especially to an ex whom she realized she had hurt for ten long years.

I agree with you, that nothe in Paradise says it all, she doesn't regret having meet Seju and having loved her she forgives her and at the same time she lets her go. It's time to forget and move on to something new. And I'm very sure that they spoke enough in the main story and there is not much left to say ratter than "goodbye, safe journey". What Seju need is to forgive herself for having hurt the only person who ever love her. That is her pain and the only thing that torments her. It was pretty clear in the last chapter.

joined Feb 18, 2018

Regardless of how we interpret the mixed signals sent by the story, I feel there is a reverse psychology going on among readers of WDTFS: I can bet whatever you want that people who insist too much that Seju should let go of Sumin, as opposed to healing and giving it one more shot, are the type of people who can't let go of their exes and projecting hard on the ideal scenario of "2 lesbians stuck in an island to forget about the past".

I continue to find the message of this series to be depressing: they are saying you can only let go of the past by attaching to an avatar type of person who "fits you perfectly", where "fit you perfectly" means being a total doormat that you never clash with because they do and accept whatever you say. They should at least make Sungji and Dowon have non-subservient personalities and call out Sumin/Seju on their extreme bullshit sometimes, just like it would happen in any romantic story.

I was hoping that Dowon was going to react negatively to Seju very obviously wanting to use her as sexual frustration outlet, to say something, anything, other than acquiesce. Nope. I guess she got fired and didn't complain either. How am I supposed to NOT want Seju and Sumin back together, when the other 2 girls are 2D af?

joined May 6, 2018

UGHHH I'm not gonna say anything to your obsession over Seju x Sumin even though the author addressed too clearly and consistently that they are not the main couple they want and they would never get back together.

But to claim that Dowon and Sungji are 2D af is too arrogant you know, lmao just because you can't and have never been able to meet them in real life doesn't mean they don't exist. I don't know much about Sungji but I myself have an elder sister who's very similar to Dowon lol, the most obvious good traits of hers are perseverance and patience. I don't defend any ship and won't never discuss about it here but trust me, people like Dowon and Sungji DO EXIST. I mean what you expect from them? You're getting upset because some characters didn't react the way you want or the storytelling is too dissatisfied? Are you even the author/the characters to consider that? It's funny af that you keep shipping a bird and a fish.

last edited at Jul 12, 2019 11:04AM

joined Feb 18, 2018

Why are you bothered by my opinion? I don't have to like every aspect of the series lol and yes for me the message so far is depressing. I was actually starting to like Dowon, thinking she is quiet but has a solid personality, like she wouldn't allow Seju to bully or pressure her. And due to being strong like that, yes she would be a much better partner than Sumin. But I was disappointed, she is not a "quiet but strong personality" at all. She is just passive and Seju will do whatever with her...tell her she is just employee, try to have sex with her, say she is not employee anymore just to get the sex, then probably fire her now lol

Basically, I would be 100% onboard with Seju dating a character that is shown to do more than say "amen" to her every whim. Wasn't that the initial problem between Sumin and Seju in the first place? So nothing has changed lol

last edited at Jul 12, 2019 12:30PM

joined May 6, 2018

Lmao you expect to see changes in only 9 chapters?! Let's never forget that it's Seju's upbringing that makes it hard for her move on, not Sumin. Not to mention we don't know any effing things about this Do Won character yet but you're acting as if you're very sure how the story would go and end hah

last edited at Jul 12, 2019 12:50PM

joined Feb 18, 2018

We do know, unless she has simply been acting doormat so far in order to hide her true identity, and literally nothing about her is real. Other readers have even commented she reminds them of Sungji, which is true. The same kind of overly accepting thing going on.

It's possible Team GJ could pull off a personality switch after revealing she is like a pro body guard or assassin. That's like my last hope for the story.

BTW I am not acting certain, it's my impressions so far. AFAIK folks here are the ones acting super certain the story will end up with a happy ending of romance between Seju and Dowon, and having convulsions whenever someone dares to point out maybe not.

There is a difference between what we wish to happen and what will actually happen.

last edited at Jul 12, 2019 1:07PM

joined Jun 22, 2019

UGHHH I'm not gonna say anything to your obsession over Seju x Sumin even though the author addressed too clearly and consistently that they are not the main couple they want and they would never get back together.

But to claim that Dowon and Sungji are 2D af is too arrogant you know, lmao just because you can't and have never been able to meet them in real life doesn't mean they don't exist. I don't know much about Sungji but I myself have an elder sister who's very similar to Dowon lol, the most obvious good traits of hers are perseverance and patience. I don't defend any ship and won't never discuss about it here but trust me, people like Dowon and Sungji DO EXIST. I mean what you expect from them? You're getting upset because some characters didn't react the way you want or the storytelling is too dissatisfied? Are you even the author/the characters to consider that? It's funny af that you keep shipping a bird and a fish.

Then this girl can't sympathize with a character just because she don't know anyone like that in "her real life"?. I'm right?. She don't realize how stupid sounds that?

I have met many women like Sungji in real life, even older women who are exactly like her, who love blindly and are willing to forgive all the mistakes and cheatings to their husbands, and that's why I like her and why I feel for her, because she's more real to me. On the other hand I never meet girls like Seju and Sumin, someone who spends 10 years in revenge mode lol. But I like and enjoy all the characters in WDTFS, each one of these womans brings something different and interesting to the plot. And if the author is able to write a character that I can understand, or have motivations that I can understand or allow me to sympathize with that character, then the author achieve that I like and supports that character. I don't necessarily have to meet someone in real life like Seju to be able to like her and sympathize with her. And I repeat myself, she don't realize how stupid this sounds?

joined Feb 18, 2018

So you admit Sungji got the short end of the stick, and you still want SungjixSumin? Jeezus. Sungji deserves better than Sumin, she is literally too good to be in this story surrounded by these asshole people lol I wish she just ends up with her best friend, that girl actually loved her. Can't you tell the difference? -_-

Basically, I don't like SungjixSumin because I feel Sungji got massively short-changed, she is in a toxic relationship with Sumin (the irony) and I don't like SejuxDowon because I feel if Dowon is this passive character then Seju will just be narcissistic, jealous and bitchy forever. The message seems to be that ideal partners are those that enable you to be an asshole rather than challenging you to change for the better, which sucks.

BTW you are right, I actually do know a couple people who would be similar to Sungji. All of them are kinda treated like crap by their partners though... I used to try to help, but nowadays I don't empathize with them, because at the end of the day it's their responsibility to have some self-respect.

last edited at Jul 12, 2019 3:48PM

joined May 6, 2018

You seem to know the message of the story very well lol

Seju also deserves so much much much BETTER than Sumin, she deserved it even 100x more than Sungji because Sumin had been treating her like shit for 10 years. Why she needs to wear an A-cup sized when hers are Fcup? Don't you feel suffocating to force yourself being someone you are not? This is the only thing I can see in Sumin x Seju relationship. They weren't even honest to their feelings. And sorry Seju is not an asshole, she just needs a real family, which Sumin can never give. Do you actually think they can change? Getting more mature and come back together? If yes they would go back sooner, no need to wait until the relationship becomes this ugly where one is already moving on with a new girl (it's only you who wanted to see she wasn't happy with Sungji) and one is running away from her guilt. Like I said Seju was just too much for Sumin since the beginning, she could never and won't ever be able to handle Seju I must say. From mental, physical to sexual needs Sumin is too damn weak for Seju. I'm seriously glad that Seju didn't continue being with a person like that because if not, I'm afraid either Seju or Sumin or even both of them would die young when the assassin comes lol. On the other hand, Seju couldn't give what Sumin really needed either. You said they could change their like every bad habit, possessiveness, manipulation, revengeful torture, etc.. just be more mature and get back someday, but why don't you give that open-minded thought for Sungji x Sumin and Dowon x Seju? Just why you prefer stinking food anyway?

joined May 6, 2018

By the way, it's extremely funny that you think Sungji would be ok with sharing her partner with someone else because she is so kind. I admit she's somehow boring, too kind as a character but you don't even understand Sungji, her thinking and the way she reacted to Sumin's cheating, sharing pillows with Seju. All of that has reasons but you never try to see it, or maybe I should say you ignore them all deliberately because her kindness just isn't the cup of tea that you want to figure out for more. It's not even tolerance lol. Don't let the overly kindness blind you. Sungji's not even perfect, she's childish, idiot and pissed off a lot times too. It's just that you don't want to see and understand it.

last edited at Jul 12, 2019 4:38PM

joined Jun 22, 2019

So you admit Sungji got the short end of the stick, and you still want SungjixSumin? Jeezus. Sungji deserves better than Sumin, she is literally too good to be in this story surrounded by these asshole people lol I wish she just ends up with her best friend, that girl actually loved her. Can't you tell the difference? -_-

Basically, I don't like SungjixSumin because I feel Sungji got massively short-changed, she is in a toxic relationship with Sumin (the irony) and I don't like SejuxDowon because I feel if Dowon is this passive character then Seju will just be narcissistic, jealous and bitchy forever. The message seems to be that ideal partners are those that enable you to be an asshole rather than challenging you to change for the better, which sucks.

BTW you are right, I actually do know a couple people who would be similar to Sungji. All of them are kinda treated like crap by their partners though... I used to try to help, but nowadays I don't empathize with them, because at the end of the day it's their responsibility to have some self-respect.

How old are you?, because it seems you can't read. I never said that I want SungjixSumin and this only shows that you are a young crazy shipper that can't see nothing beyond a "shipping war". In fact, I stop liking this couple since Sumin cheating on Sungji for all the reasons I mentioned in my previous post. Cheating is something that I personally, would never forgive my partner, but there are people who do it and continue as if nothing had happened, happy in their bubble of falsehood, this is something that bothers me, but I can't interfere in their private lives or tell them what to do.

No couple in WDTFS is ideal and happy, all the characters have their problems and failures, like in real life I guess, but like it or not, Sungji and Sumin are the main couple, and I doubt that we will see Seju and Sumin together again, whether we like it or not.

But at least be honest, you don't like SungjixSumin and SejuxDowon because you are an obsessive shipper of SuminxSeju.

"The message seems to be that ideal partners are those that enable you to be an asshole rather than challenging you to change for the better, which sucks"

True. It's not as if Sumin tried her best to change and be a better person so her relationship with Sungji will work. It's not like Seju is much more honest with her feelings and the mistakes she made when she talked with Won. Sumin and Seju are changing for better, what hurts you is that they are doing it with other people and not together.

Seju also deserves so much much much BETTER than Sumin, she deserved it even 100x more than Sungji because Sumin had been treating her like shit for 10 years.

I always thought the same, Sungji and Seju deserve someone much better than Sumin. Especially Seju. Its beyond me how anyone can want them to be together again.

joined Jun 22, 2019

.From mental, physical to sexual needs Sumin is too damn weak for Seju. I'm seriously glad that Seju didn't continue being with a person like that because if not, I'm afraid either Seju or Sumin or even both of them would die young when the assassin comes lol.

I almost drowned in my hot tea with this. Thank you lol.

joined Feb 18, 2018

We are going to discuss about this forever until this series ends. But looks like we actually all agree on 2 things :p

1. The message of the series apparently is kinda depressing. Since they just went to partners who enable their problems due to being doormats. And they are changing yes, but ironically out of reflecting about each other still. Because Sumin changed not out of concern for Sungji's well being, but because of her mistakes with Seju, and now Seju if she changes it's because of her mistakes with Sumin and not because Dowon is helping her or because she cares about Dowon's well being I guess.

2. Sungji deserves better!

I still prefer an ending in which characters truly change though. In my opinion real love is the one that can provide you with the type of conflict that guides you to become a better person, doormats are bad...so I do not approve of Sungji or Dowon. For the YO person above, I cannot be a SejuxSumin shipper when in reality I wanted for the series to end in Paradise. I just don't see better alternatives, since I guess in this story they can't end up simply single lol

I wanted Seju to just let go and not be shown with anyone, just free with her self-respect recovered and all the possibilities of life in front of her. Rather than immediately hooking up with someone else etc which makes the whole concept of healing so weak. Again...in my opinion.

last edited at Jul 12, 2019 5:57PM

joined Jun 22, 2019
  1. The message of the story is hopeful, it's a story about healing, confirmed by the author.
    Really, girl?, really?. Sumin changes thanks to Sungji, because she wants to be a better person FOR her, and because she doesn't want only a relationship with Sungji, she wants to spend her life with her, chapter 108 made it clear and I suspect that in "Will" these two are going to get married at the end, TG creates great stories BUT they are predictable AS FUCK most of the time. Oh and Seju also changes thanks to Sungji since she made her see that she was hurting the person she loved and Seju finally accepts the truth of her actions. That is why the blonde is so important for the plot, since in 10 years she was the only one capable of ending this toxic cycle between Sumin and Seju.

2. Sungji AND, AND Seju deserve better, it's funny that you only mention Sungji omg, you're so transparent.

3. Sungji is kind and patient, not a doormat (maybe you used to be a doormat and that is why you are so obsseseed and hurt with this word?). A person who is able to give you time and space to understand you and help you is hard to find these days. If you believe that a person with these qualities are bad then I feel sorry for you. Look at Seju, she was not any of this when Sumin lost her parents and look what happened.
    So by what you say the love between Seju and Sumin was not "real love". Because they didn't want to change or improve at any time during 10 damn years. They could do it at any time but they preferred that hatred and resentment win over their love because in Sumin own words, they are cowards, too fearful and weak to change and fight for the person that they used to love. It seems that their special connection was not so special at the end of the day.

4. I understand that sometimes a story can disappoint and even anger us if it doesn't fit our expectations.
    For example, if it had been for me, Sumin would have ended up alone at the end, because that's what she deserved, and Sungji and Seju would end up together instead lol, but it's not my story, it belongs to TG and an ending like this would not make sense and fit the message they're trying to give, healing and hope, you get my point?. This was clear from the beginning and if you wait for something else, then you are just fooling yourself. I accepted that the story was going to disappoint me in the end, but I enjoy it anyway, because even if it doesn't fit my desires it was a good story and the characters are good too.

5. You are a SejuxSumin shipper,

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Oh, since when are people so pressed about what others ship? Like using the "you are a Seju x Sumin supporter!!!1!" as an insult?

I'd personally love to read a story about a couple like them to ends up together. This is not happening in here obviously, but it would be something different than the usual stories. Like, maybe make them heal separately and then be together. And I understand the author has already developed them to be incompatible, so I'm talking in general. Love stories don't always have to follow a certain "right" way, or always have a happy ending. We have tons of these already

joined Feb 18, 2018

Yeah I find it hilarious how people are so defensive, I think it's some fear that there will be a plot twist even though it's unlikely. The story has already gone downhill in One, you can feel the writing laziness on the setting and lack of character development so nobody needs to worry. It ain't getting better from here lmao

BTW if SejuxSumin is an insult, then the YO poster above is probably "insulting" at least 20% of the readers because the FB group took a poll asking the question "Do you support Seju and Sumin getting back together for life" and 20% of people said yes, plus a few more were on 50/50.

So 20%. Don't you think that's a little high for such an "impossible ending"? lol A lot of folks wrote before in this forum that only "crazy shippers" would want such an ending because they think it makes the story better (as is my case and Macy-san's too I guess). Well, still 20% of people apparently want that, so I guess all of them are crazy shippers then?

And it's 20%, despite the fact that One has shown Sumin as a total jerk so far, she has been shown in "happy ending" (maybe) with Sungji and last chapter Dowon and Seju finally hooked up. It's not easy to imagine if Team GJ wrote the story a bit differently, support would increase.

Just like Macy-san, although I hope it happens, I don't think it will happen. But to say it makes no sense, and throw "SejuxSumin shipper" as insult is ridiculous. It would definitely make the story tie up better, justify the writing decisions (like the fact they made Sungji and Dowon into characters who are much less developed) and give a different spin to the concept of healing.

last edited at Jul 13, 2019 7:59PM

joined Jun 22, 2019

Oh, since when are people so pressed about what others ship? Like using the "you are a Seju x Sumin supporter!!!1!" as an insult?

I'd personally love to read a story about a couple like them to ends up together. This is not happening in here obviously, but it would be something different than the usual stories. Like, maybe make them heal separately and then be together. And I understand the author has already developed them to be incompatible, so I'm talking in general. Love stories don't always have to follow a certain "right" way, or always have a happy ending. We have tons of these already

There is nothing wrong with shipping a fictional couple, besides I never use this as an insult?, it's what she is, she should admit it and not hide under other pretexts and stop sounding so arrogant and pretentious as fuck in some of her comments, especially her comment above, but she was always like that. Believing that she is better than others fans and even TG. It's sad when shipping becomes so obsessive and you refuse to see other points of view and you can't enjoy or understand the story.

But this is not something about shipping, or our personal tastes in stories (read my point 4 again) is about what TG wants to tell in their own story and the message they are trying to tell. It doesn't matter if you or I want a happy or bad ending, we have no power in this, because I repeat it again, it's TG story and they have already confirmed the message they want to give to us several times. Do you understand my point?. Or are you the same as the girl above? And if you don't want to see a happy ending, then you should look for other stories because WDTFS will disappoint you. The other day I was talking to a friend that I personally would like, for example, if Won died at the end of "One", because I love sad stories and this would made Seju a very tragic character, that's why I love her and sympathize with her. But I doubt that TG does something like that, this would not fit with their message, and because as I say before the script is quite predictable (even though this is not necessarily a bad thing I guess), we should not put much hope in TG.

And for the girl above. I find it hilarious and sad that you think that you are better than the rest of the world, just because your special mind wants a darker and more complex ending, not like the inferior beings who are enjoying the story and just want a "happy ending". I dont have a problem with shippers, or if you want a different ending, my problem is with your shitty attitude.

I'm lurking in several pages on twitter and facebook, Tumblr and Forums, in Spanish and English and let me tell you that Sumin and Seju never had many fans, only a small part of the fandom, Sungji and Sumin were always most popular by far, but now Seju and Won are winning, especially in Latin forums, where they HATE the idea that Sumin and Seju could be back together, although this doesn't matter cuz I don't think the opinion of the fans could change things, so what is your point for al this?. And btw can you send me the link of that poll? I'm curious.

To reply you must either login or sign up.