I also definitely do.... Seriously I need more T^T

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

MOAR!!!!!!!!

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

She really was, though.
World Peace shall be achieved by making girls kiss each other!

joined Jan 8, 2014

She really was, though.

Upvote! ^_^

joined Oct 10, 2016

She really was, though.

Upvote! ^_^

Count me in as well.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Okay, that face is absolutely amazing.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yuri is the road to world peace.

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

This is bullshit, she has a boyfriend, can we have some yuri without guys around? I'm tired of this shit

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This is bullshit, she has a boyfriend, can we have some yuri without guys around? I'm tired of this shit

Has she, though? Or does Yuki just assume so?

joined Jul 20, 2016

Amen!

joined Sep 25, 2015

Her boyfriend was not even seen and you're this assmad sexist of a sperg. Talk about being a snowflake.
Just pretend she breaks up with the guy and gets it on with the other girl. The end, happy ending for all yuri lovers.

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Her boyfriend was not even seen and you're this assmad sexist of a sperg. Talk about being a snowflake.
Just pretend she breaks up with the guy and gets it on with the other girl. The end, happy ending for all yuri lovers.

The real snowflake is the one that pretend stuff that doesn't exist, she gets the D from her bf every evening and you ok that she gets lust to an another girl.
Oh hell nah fuck that, why people want to force bisexuality on their fucking story? Can't we have ACTUAL lesbians for once?

joined Apr 18, 2018

@Badis

Why only once? Tons of actual lesbian stuff here beside this little yuri story. Your trolling isn't funny because some people may think of the act as being serious and it's just gonna become one of those yada yada a certain group's image is tarnished due to the action of one bullshit thingy.

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Cute little story.

Btw, you guys know that that @Badis person is just trolling right?

Are you all blind or what ?
Tell me how many lesbians there are in animes ?
Tell me how many bisexuals there are in animes ?

There's almost only bisexuals, you should be all pissed about that, that's a lack of respect to lesbians that have almost no representation in art

Open your fucking eyes

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Btw, you guys know that that @Badis person is just trolling right?

Think the answer just above is enough in itself.

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Me : "Look the stats, almost no lesbians in anime, only bisexuals"

Other people : "LOL HES TROLLING RIGHT ?? I SAY THAT EVEN THO I HAVE NO COUNTER ARGUMENTS SO LETS JUST LAUGH AT HIM EVEN THO HE'S RIGHT AHAHAHAHAH"

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You don't even give examples to begin with so it's 50/50.

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Citrus : Only bisexuals
NTR : Bisexuals
Utena : Bisexuals
Maria Sama : One lesbian, the rest are bisexuals
Mai hime : bisexuals
Legend of Kora : Bisexuals
Hibike Euphonium : Bisexuals
Destiny of the Shrine Maiden : Bisexuals
Mnemosyne : Bisexuals
Kuttsukiboshi : Bisexuals
Psycho-Pass : Bisexuals
Kaleid liner Prisma Illya : Bisexuals
Kuzu no Honkai : Bicurious
Happy Sugar Life : The main character is bisexual
Endro~! : The princess is bisexual
Shinsekai yori : Bisexuals

The only anime I can say there's only lesbian in it would be sasameki koto and yuru yuri
But that's all

last edited at Jul 8, 2019 7:31AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yuzu never had a BF and fall in love instantly for Mei. How is that even remotely close to be bisexual. As for Mei,she didn't to love the 2 fiancés she get, she only does to help her grandad.

I think you just overthinking it.

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Yuzu never had a BF and fall in love instantly for Mei. How is that even remotely close to be bisexual. As for Mei,she didn't to love the 2 fiancés she get, she only does to help her grandad.

She wants a BF at the begining of the anime ?
You don't have to go out with someone to be sure of your sexuality...what logic is that ?

She likes boys but happend to get in relationship with a girl

Seems logic to me

And when mei got kissed by the teacher she blushed, she's into guys, a real lesbian won't get fiancés she would say fuck off to her fucking bullshit grandad, this is exactly why this anime is bullshit, such weak characters

last edited at Jul 8, 2019 7:37AM

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Sequel when?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You don't have to go out with someone to be sure of your sexuality...what logic is that ?

Seems logic to me

And when mei got kissed by the teacher she blushed, she's into guys, a real lesbian won't get fiancés she would say fuck off to her fucking bullshit grandad, this is exactly why this anime is bullshit, such weak characters

I think i won't go down the Citrus road here because someone will get piss soon enough but just you overestimating Mei, she will never go against her grandad by herself. Also you really need to calm down,don't read yuri mangas if you don't like it.

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Seems logic to me

I think i won't go down the Citrus road here because someone will get piss soon enough but just you overestimating Mei, she will never go against her grandad by herself. Also you really need to calm down,don't read yuri mangas if you don't like it.

No, the best answer would be "hey the yuri creators! when are you gonna make good animes ?"
The problem isn't with me but with the quality of the yuri that alaways consist on bisexual forced relationship to calm down the people that hates lesbian
They accept better bisexuals because they know that bisexuals tend to end on a heterosexual relationship, ON NORMALITY FOR THEM
And The stats proves it

84 % of bisexuals are in a straight relationship
9 % of bisexuals are in a homosexual relationship
The rest are single

https://hornet.com/stories/reason-80-bisexuals-end-heterosexual-relationships/

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I will leave this conv and juste say Bloom into You and Kase-san.

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

I will leave this conv and juste say Bloom into You and Kase-san.

The main character of Bloom into you is probably asexual, she is sooooooooo boring
And Kase-san -> God bless you, finally a good yuri anime <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.