Forum › Catulus Syndrome discussion

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Hey girls, here's a novel concept: how about you let Yuki decide what she wants to do with her own life and her own time.

Finally some plot between Anna and Maron. I got jabaited with the grandpa volunteering first though lol
Still going with the “far fetched” theory that she was a regular human when those two were friends. Either way it’d gonna be great.

Personally I suspect Anna was a regular human, but Maron was not.

last edited at Jun 22, 2019 7:04AM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

i know it's just try to be comedy funny but decide everything on your own and ignore Yuuki feeling is so fucking annoying, she is a person not a subject that you use to make a bet you know.

That does seem to be the recurring theme, but being the straight man for 99% of the jabs puts you in that position a lot unfortunately.

Hey girls, here's a novel concept: how about you let Yuki decide what she wants to do with her own life and her own time.

Finally some plot between Anna and Maron. I got jabaited with the grandpa volunteering first though lol
Still going with the “far fetched” theory that she was a regular human when those two were friends. Either way it’d gonna be great.

Personally I suspect Anna was a regular human, but Maron was not.

That's what I had thought several chapters ago as well when we were first told they were old friends but not true friends, and the old pictures didn't look like she was a catulus.

Very adorbz cat human manga!
Love how this is turning from subtext to real yuri, kinda....

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Love how this is turning from subtext to real yuri, kinda....

After 51 chapters, it would kinda be about time...

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Is today the day of jealously?Nettaigyo had a misunderstanding like this one too XD plz stahp

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Evidence in the latest chapter appears to corroborate the "Maron was a congenital Catulus while Anna was not" theory. They were close back then, but something split them up at some point and Anna is still hurting from it. Presumably something happened to make Maron conclude that Catulus couldn't be friends with ordinary humans.

BTW, who puts these ridiculous sorts of items in the box for a highschool treasure hunt in the first place?

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 1:39AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfcK3sUNB40 . Little PV made by Ganma for made people read Catulus

Also two week late but https://twitter.com/GANMA_JPN/status/1138808183772680194 Catulus made first on Ganma 3 weeks ago.

joined Mar 8, 2019

I was hoping for Maron/Yuki/ vs Yuki/Ayano but it seems that Maron’s still attached to Anna. Wonder what happened to cause the rift between the two of them.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I was hoping for Maron/Yuki/ vs Yuki/Ayano but it seems that Maron’s still attached to Anna. Wonder what happened to cause the rift between the two of them.

That's for the next chapters

joined Mar 8, 2019

That's for the next chapters

What is the love triangle or the reason why Maron and Anna are no longer friends?

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 1:41PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Second one. The first one is not a problem since Maron will barely interact with Yuki after that

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 3:00PM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Second one. The first one is not a problem since Maron will barely interact with Yuki after that

Now I'm sad. I've been quietly shipping Maron x Yuki for a while now.

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 3:34PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yuki is too gay for Ayano to have feelings for other one and Maron will had her hands full since a new female collegue we come to @home and it's an energic catulus American teen

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 3:51PM

joined Mar 8, 2019

Same. Maron is someone in a position to understand her since they both seem to be congenital. Of course I also ship Yuki with Ayano.

Yuki is too gay for Ayano to have feelings for other one and Maron will had her hands full since a new female collegue we come to @home and it's an energic catulus American teen

Yeah but it would have been interesting to see. Yuki spent her entire life with hardly any emotional connection. Suddenly these two beautiful and highly desired girls show interest in her? Shenanigans ensue...

Dang. Another new character? The mains are starting to feel like background characters.

Oh well. I hope there’s progress between the mains. It’s an enjoyable read.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh well. I hope there’s progress between the mains. It’s an enjoyable read.

Did a hug for birthday from Kozue to Mimika count as progress?

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Anime?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

... so that was basically a love confession.

joined Jul 26, 2016

With tsundere levels OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND [crushes scouter]

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

With tsundere levels OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND [crushes scouter]

It was like completing the Rivalry Romance in Dragon Age II: "I hate you so much, I need you to stay with me forever."

last edited at Jul 6, 2019 2:46AM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

aww, that's so nice, for the people who can't remember the ungodly amount of characters they made a cheat sheet.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Yuki is hella gay.

I am also amused by the author's continued attention to detail: Turkish Angoras are a breed of cat that is known (generally speaking) for actually liking water.

last edited at Jul 13, 2019 7:52AM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Their adorable sleeping faces rejuvenates the soul

joined Feb 23, 2016

They need to become a couple i don’t want subtext... like seriously .. she looked she seriously fell more in love with her right there...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

They need to become a couple i don’t want subtext... like seriously .. she looked she seriously fell more in love with her right there...

Yeah about that Yeah no, not happening so far in the raws

joined Feb 23, 2016

Yeah about that Yeah no, not happening so far in the raws

Oh my god noo (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) i realy want more to develope between those two i’m just going to cry in my corner..(´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)

To reply you must either login or sign up.