Forum › Koukaku no Pandora - Ghost Urn discussion

joined Aug 11, 2014

I didn't realise because the artist is different, but the... "themes", so to speak, are VERY Masamune Shirow.

last edited at Aug 11, 2014 4:35PM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

It is...interesting? Not sure what to expect, looks like magical girl stuff. Could be nice.

MinakoReiNanoFate
joined Jan 2, 2014

Don't kill me, but, is it me or that girl Nene looks like Nanoha-chan? I'm not saying they are twins but to me they look very similar.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Page 63 of chapter one, she's talking about her left hand, but obviously she's using her right hand instead. Mistake in the translation or the original?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mmm. It's not badly put together, but...it's not really my thing overall. A bit more goofy than my tastes usually go.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Mmm. It's not badly put together, but...it's not really my thing overall. A bit more goofy than my tastes usually go.

I think the goofiness works very well. The scenario is very good for hard action without big consequences since the characters can loose everything but their head.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Was nobody reminded even slightly of Chobits with those first colored pages?

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

So... This is what Shirow's been doing instead of Appleseed 5.

I hate to admit, kinda feels like it's going to be fun.

joined Nov 11, 2010

I could get pretty into this. Looks like the scanlated releases are pretty staggered, though. Hopefully Shirow's name is letting it do whatever it wants over in Japan at least, 'cause I think it'd make a pretty good anime.

Aside from the sci-fi stuff, the vibe reminds me of Murcielago. I wouldn't mind seeing more action/comedy based yuri at all; this was a pretty neat upload.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm gonna assume both the blonde and her aunt are actually the villains of the piece. That seems like a safe bet.

What other series have the lead character working for the villains (particularly goofy villains)? Ratman and Excel Saga come to mind, but I'm sure there's more than that.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Woukd continue reading I guess it has lewd

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

I like the art and it's really interesting. I want more!

joined Nov 11, 2010

This just got announced by Seven Seas: http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2014-10-03/seven-seas-adds-masamune-shirow-and-koushi-rikudou-pandora-of-the-crimson-shell-manga/

Pretty hype, I'll definitely be picking it up! Don't think we can count on scanlations in this case anyway :P.

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

I wonder if the cat-girl and the main heroine are going to kiss at the end?

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So, apparently this is getting an anime adaption which made me skim though the two chapters available. This is gonna be stupid. Not looking forward to actually having to listen to the MC.

joined Jan 11, 2015

A shame that the rest 24 chapters of this manga haven't got translated.

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

This is gonna be an anime in three days?
Well...alright but I'm not that psyched about it

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Would this be considered yuri, or subtext?
There's def yuri going on in mc's head

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Oh dear! I watched the first four episodes of the anime, and it's actually pretty fun!! And cute!!

Love how the narration goes about a world with natural disasters, corporations and countries backstabbing each other, social problems, the new cyborg techs... and then states that this is NOT ABOUT those things... it's a story of a GIRL MEETING ANOTHER GIRL.
Yuri approved!!

I like a lot the protagonist, Nene. Is naive, but not THAT naive. And she's fierce about protecting her girl. Do not touch Clarin or you gonna get a bad time.

1185287_545264538860379_946420239_n
joined Aug 30, 2013

the anime was relay good and the ending is hilarious. worth watching.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I didn't know we had this on the reader. Now I want to rewatch this!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.